Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Jstruggs716, kerflubble, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Panda, SimplyMoon, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Britt's Dojo FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Britt's Dojo

Go down

Britt's Dojo Empty Britt's Dojo

Post by BritBrat on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Britt's Dojo 7qBTLLR

Konichiwa, Young Grasshopper...

Just a Quick Note: No, this is not a faction that is in a rivalry with the Higurashi Dojo. This is a fancy way of saying 'The Locker Room'. Because as we all know, that name is rather generic now with most member blogs. With that out of the way, here's some information for you lurking this page.

Dojo Etiquette:

• Feel free to send a PM if you have any suggestions or ideas for matches or threads. I always look at every single one and should reply to you as soon as I can.

• I'm not extremely picky about the length of posts, but I do generally prefer that they at least be a few sentences long. They don't necessarily have to be, but generally, the more you write, the more you give me to work within my replies.

• I generally don’t care too much who wins or loses matches (although there may be one or two characters who I would like to protect). However, I would prefer to discuss that beforehand with whoever I am RPing with. It makes things a lot easier for me when I know what to expect going into it. Regardless of whether I’m the one winning or losing, I promise I’ll do everything I can on my end to make each match as fun as possible for me and whoever my opponent is.

• I will always try to reply ASAP. Sometimes I'm a machine and would reply more than one thread per day, other times it might be a few days before I can get to anything. I’ll try to let you know if I won't be able to reply for a while in advance. And if you won’t be replying for a while for whatever reason, I’d appreciate it if you let me know too. That being said, I know life gets crazy at times, and people will forget things from time to time, so I won’t make a big deal about delays and stuff like that. At the very most, I might ask if you’re still up for continuing whatever the RP is just to clarify. And if you don't, totally fine, so long as you communicate with me.

• Aaaaannnnd, of course, the obligatory 'I'm probably ripping someone else's locker room format' comment. Apologies and whatnot.

Britt's Dojo YIxXpm6Britt's Dojo P4XQWNhBritt's Dojo V1n1ESEBritt's Dojo 5LSGj2rBritt's Dojo CqWSXF3Britt's Dojo ILavGxd
Britt's Dojo Ws7cYd4Britt's Dojo DNEVStRBritt's Dojo VGAgisNBritt's Dojo HUEapuo

Britt's Dojo VFOZ3b7Britt's Dojo CAOArdVBritt's Dojo Heg9rnO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum