Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore Empty Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Hentai KO Match
Victory Conditions: Gained by knocking out opponent with hentai moves.
Normal rules apply.

Another hentai match, another night to enjoy herself. Donning her already skimpy wrestling outfit, she waited for her cue to appear, folding her arms under her heavy breasts. Her outfit was specifically designed to be as revealing as possible, leaving nothing to imagination while still could be considered a wrestling outfit.

When her song, Snake, was finally played, Orochi strutted out into the arena, making sure to make herself alluring for the enjoyment of the simpleminded fools who were watching this match. The crowd reacted to her appearance with a mixture of boos and cheers, knowing the kind of match this was. No matter how hated Orochi was as a wrestler, seeing hot women driving each other to climaxes was something people would enjoy, being good or evil be damned.

Orochi:

Walking down the ramp, Orochi would make sure to give these fools the best show they would behold in their life. Not out of altruism, but out of self-satisfaction and narcissism.

Once she finally arrived at the ring, Orochi would wait at her corner, looking at the direction of the entrance to see what her opponent was like. She would certainly hope that her opponent would give her something interesting to enjoy tonight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore Empty Re: Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Liz waited backstage until her opponent's entrance was finished. Rising she moved towards the head of the ramp, adjusting her American flag bikini as she walked. Her music swelled up and for a moment played on without her emerging. Just the same people boo'd. She didn't get the benefit of intermingled cheers.

When she did appear she held a microphone in hand, and the music dwindled and died. The large, muscular country girl spoke in a soft southern drawl as she walked the ramp. She did manage to inspire a few scattered whistles.

"Good evening to you all. Tonight each one of you can consider yourselves truly blessed. For you are about to witness a thing of beauty. Tonight I am going to teach this whore what true strength really looks like. She has so much pride in her sexuality, and that will be her undoing. Her degenerate lusts will deliver this match to me and you will see this woman, this slut, brought to her knees. And you will ALL see how weak and pathetic she truly is."

Passing the mic off to a crew member she climbed the apron and into the ring. Fierce blue eyes for the first time drank in Orochi's flesh, following her every curve and contour. She was a very well put together opponent.

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore Empty Re: Orochi vs. Elizabeth Page - Knockout Galore

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Orochi noted the mic in her upcoming opponent's hand, and she took the liberty of asking one of the ringside crew members to hand her a mic for her to use. She watched the woman making her way to the ring before she listened to what she had to say. To say Orochi was amused was a gross understatement.

Once the woman had finished her piece, Orochi considered it impolite to not give her a proper response. Bringing her mic to her lips, she began, "My, my... such bold words, coming from someone who has no idea what's actually in store for her..." she sneered at the bikini-clad woman. "Frankly, I pity you..." she gave her a pitying look with the intention of mocking her.

"Now... what do you intend to do to little ol' me?" Orochi asked, giving the blonde woman a condescending smirk. "I suppose you have a solid plan to... let's see... is it to bring me to my knees to show how weak and pathetic I supposedly am?" she gave her a challenging look, daring her to prove what she just said earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Having given up her own mic before climbing into the ring Elizabeth was unable to reply to the woman's words immediately, but it was just the sort of answer she expected: mocking and arrogant. Folding her arms across her chest she turned up her nose and waited disdainfully for the woman to finish. Placing one hand on her hip she strode across the ring moving straight for Orochi. The ref moved quickly along side her, the match not having started yet, ready to impede any premature hostilities. The big Georgia girl reached her other hand out to rest it gently over her opponent's to lean the mic out so she could speak into it without getting uncomfortably close, "My plan, sweetie, is to shame you with your own perversion and through my physical dominance show you the error of your ways. I only sully myself with these tawdry games to punish misguided sluts like you, who actually enjoy molesting other women." She gave a sneer and a disgusted snort before taking a step back.

Although she had cum in the ring more than once Liz refused to acknowledge such events. It wasn't an orgasm, my body was just overstimulated. Obviously I'd never actually enjoy being fingered by Lilith. That would be perverse and disgusting, and its just not the sort of thing I'm into. She maintained that the only reason she joined AFW was to show the world how superior her virtuous heart was and how weak the degenerate desires made the other wrestlers around here. So far she's not quite been able to produce sufficient evidence to support this claim.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Orochi just let the woman before her say her piece using her mic, wearing an amused expression along the way. Had she no self-restraint, she might end up rolling on the canvas, laughing her head off due to how ridiculous she thought her words were. And once she was done, Orochi thought about giving her a short response.

"Well, I'm certainly looking forward to that, oh virtuous champion of incorruptibility. I can't wait to see you moaning like a pathetic slut, drenched in your own cum and prove it to everyone how empty your words are..." Orochi said before she handed the mic to the ringside crew member, preparing herself to clash with her opponent.

With her being prepared, the ref would then call for the bell, starting the match between Orochi and Elizabeth Page. Instead of dropping into stance, Orochi would smirk at her foe, circling her while watching her movement.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Elizabeth held her head high in her own haughty and self-assured manner. Let the rutting bitches sneer at her and snicker, but she was going to show them all how weak their twisted desires really made them. For now there were no more words to be said and she was just fine with that. The final word would be saved until after the bell rang again and she stood over Orochi's unconscious, naked, curvy... smooth... sexy body. Ahem!

With the striking of the bell she dropped down into a grappling stance, ready for an attack that didn't come. Instead the woman only strutted a circle around Liz and looked her over, biding her own time. "What's the matter, whore? Too afraid to come any closer? Well, that's just too bad for you." She knew better than to charge in with a full head of steam this early, but moving in too slowly gave up a tactical edge, so she would try to find a middle ground.

Having more than a few extra pounds over Orochi, Liz came in with a short dash in an attempt to shoulder block the seductress in the chest. Normally she preferred grappling, but her biggest advantage when standing was her weight, and she intended to utilize it and hopefully knock this cocky slut down to the mat.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Still smirking at Elizabeth, Orochi continued circling her even after hearing her words. And when she saw her starting to move, she immediately braced herself for the incoming attack. But, instead of dropping into position, she merely swung up her right foot, getting it in the way of the woman so that instead of crashing into Orochi, the woman would be first hit by her boot to the face. A big boot, actually.

A big boot, or yakuza kick was a move where an opponent was hit by a foot during mid-run. Orochi would make sure to give her big boot an extra push so that she could send Elizabeth crashing down onto the canvas upon being kicked in the face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Liz was not quite accustomed to opponents as tall as she was, or nearly so, and was taken by surprise when Orochi responded to her charge with a stiff boot to her pretty face. The blonde's advance was halted and the shove sent her sprawling out onto her back, hands over her face with a muffled cry of shock. Her body thumped hard upon the mat and a roar of applause rose up from the audience, mixed with a few jeers for good measure.

Momentarily stunned, the amazonian Georgian rolled onto her side to climb back up onto one knee. A hand tentatively rubbed at her sore nose, assuring herself that it hadn't been broken, while she blinked back the reflexive tears that welled up in one's eyes in response to such a blow. "Ugh! You're going to pay for that!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Orochi chuckled when she saw the Georgian sprawling on the mat after taking the big boot to her face. As Elizabeth went to roll over onto her side before getting on her knee, Orochi would approach her, coming behind her. "Oho? Make me pay? How?" Orochi asked with a jeer before she went to grab Liz from behind, pulling her up forcefully to get her back on her feet.

If she was successful in bringing Liz up on her feet, Orochi would then snake her arms under Liz's armpits, going to grab her bikini-clad breasts with both hands. Since this was a hentai match, she would certainly try to spice things up by groping those delicious tits, kneading and massaging them from behind. She would sink her fingers into her flesh as she went to molest her boobs, enjoying the sensation of her flesh in her hands.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Already trying to get back to her feet herself, Liz stumbled back up in Orochi's grasp. She'd attempt to turn and face her foe, but the woman's arms were around her too quickly, coiling under her arms and biting down onto her firm breasts. She gasped in melodramatic offense as her cheeks flushed at having her breasts groped and kneaded in skilled hands. Under Orochi's palms she would feel her nipples stiffen in honest response.

Needing to turn the momentum around one of her hands reached out to pull away at one of the hands fondling her breasts. The other hand reached back to grab for the back of one of the woman's firm thighs, trying to pull the leg up as she pushed her back against that sensuous body. If all went as intended she'd put her opponent on her back, at which point she was sure she'd have an advantage. "Aah! I'll turn you into a wailing hand puppet, begging for more of the pleasure you can't help but crave!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next