» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Isabella meets The Juggernaut

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Isabella meets The Juggernaut - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabella meets The Juggernaut

Post by BobbyBlue Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:52 am

Isabella listened to the boxer's attempt to make her feel better, telling her she could meet Amelia again in the future. "Maybe." Isabella would have loved to see her friend again, but she has mostly accepted with herself that she isn't coming back. She let out a sigh, but then Isabella felt something on her shoulder, so she looked over. The boxer had her hand on Isabella's shoulder. She didn't know what to think of this. She looked up to the boxer, and analysed her facial expression. She was sympathising with her. The boxer was really listening to Isabella, and she even felt bad for her. This surprised Isabella; she wasn't paying much attention to the boxer whilst she was talking. She was mostly speaking her mind, and letting her thoughts out. She knew the boxer was listening, but she didn't know that she cared. Isabella thought the boxer saw her as a nuisance, not someone she could listen to and care for. She gave the boxer a faint smile.

The boxer then asked her about Amelia, asking about her appearance, and where she is. "Well, I don't know where she lives, but the last time I saw her was at a gym in Toronto, Canada. We used see each other there a lot" She said. She decided to look at the mat again. She was struggling to keep eye contact with the boxer. "And for her looks, she had brown hair, and blue eyes" Isabella could vaguely remember what Amelia looked like. She hasn't seen her in a long time, so she avoided trying to go into too much detail as to what she believed Amelia looked like, just to ensure she wasn't incorrect. "She was also taller than me, by around 2 inches." She then paused at this, and looked up to face the boxer. "Why do you want to know?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t17601-isabella-white

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 am

Cicilia may have been full of anger and never hesitated to throw herself into battle whenever an opportunity presented itself but she was still a human being. She understood and empathized with this woman's pain and wasn't just going to make it worse by being a complete cunt (for lack of a better word) over it. The woman seemed surprised by this gesture, that someone who was talking shit a second ago would just offer her this moment of warmth now. She didn't blame her... Looking back on it now, the boxer even felt a spot of regret over saying the things she said. They were kindred spirits, the two of them... Pain on the inside hidden beneath a warrior's spirit and a face of rage. It was like looking in a mirror actually with only the smallest imperfections such as details tainting the image.

Canada...? On the other side of the world? Geez... Cicilia thought to herself, her heart sinking a tad. If that was the last time they saw each other and this girl was here now, the chances of either one of them finding one another were slim. The world was a big, BIG place filled to the brim with people. It'd be like finding a needle in a farm made of nothing but hay.

Still, the German pressed on, asking what this woman's appearance was precisely so that, on the slim chance she actually saw her, she'd be able to identify her... Well she didn't have much to go on apparently, the only details she go on was a Brown Haired Blue-eyed girl who was taller than she. It wasn't much at ALL but... it was something she guessed. The woman then asked WHY she was doing this at all, why she was even asking and the German smiled, taking her hand from her shoulder and holding it out to her again to help her up.

"Because you're like me. I want to help you."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyBlue Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:51 pm

"I don't need your help." Isabella fired back. She then got up off of the mat. "Besides, she made her choice to leave. No one at the gym pushed her into submission, it was all her." She was staring off into the distance with her hands in her pockets, no longer looking at the boxer "And I've accepted it now" Isabella seemed uneasy when she said that. It pained her to find out that Amelia had left. She had always wished that she'd come back, but as the days went on, Isabella became less and less hopeful. She didn't look for Amelia, she just kept on training. She just trained harder, and harder, and she regretted it. Chances are in the past, she might have been able to find her. Amelia probably wouldn't have gotten too far, so she may have been able to eventually find her. But now, there was no telling where she could be.

"I've moved on" She continues talking. "I'm here to make it as a professional wrestler. It's the only way I can prove that I'm better than Amelia now." After saying this, she decided to walk slowly towards the ropes. "Anyway, congratulations on the win. Just know that I'll be back to fight you again in the future." When she reached the ropes, she grabbed a hold of it, motioning that she was about to leave the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Cicilia retracted her hand quickly as the girl ASSURED her she didn't require her help. If the German meant what she said then this behavior didn't surprise her. Cicilia only sighed heavily and shook her head, choking down any harsh or enraged words that would've risen from this woman's callow behavior. She was too much like her...

She hated it... Quietly.

And yet she didn't lash out openly or otherwise, only staring at her in pity as the pain of her missing friend struck again. She assured Cicilia she moved on and somehow the Boxer didn't believe it. Was it the inflamed temper at the thought of being offered aid or the the sorrow in her tone every time she brought her up? She must've really been something with this woman to have cared this much... The lady got up and began heading to the ropes, congratulating her on her victory. Wasn't much of one... Wasn't much of a fight really.

"Look. I'll keep an eye out." Cicilia said, shrugging her shoulders heavily. "If I see her, I'll let you know. Oh... and what's your name...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyBlue Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Isabella paused when the boxer said she'd keep an eye out. Isabella was really conflicted about this. On one hand she'd love to see her friend again. She'd love to know that she's okay, and would want to know what she's been up to. On the other hand, she wants to move on. Isabella is a fighter. She doesn't want to spend all of her time trying to find an old friend, and hoping for to come back. She wants to become a stronger, and part of that involves moving on, and not clinging onto the past, as much as it may hurt her. She let out a sigh. She wanted to become a great fighter, but her way of approaching it was simply unhealthy. She just hasn't realised it yet.

The boxer then asked for her name. "My name?" She asked. They've been talking so much that Isabella didn't even realise that they were yet to exchange names. She looked back to face the boxer "My name is Isabella" She told her. She was still conflicted on whether or not she should stop the boxer from trying to find Amelia, but ultimately she decided against doing it. She didn't want to risk upsetting her. "And, if you somehow get any leads on where Amelia might be, tell me about it." After she says that, she exits the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3