by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Era

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A New Era Empty A New Era

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 am

Tyler tapped his chin as he read from the newspaper, sitting on the curb in front of Sarah Gatt's appartment. "You know, I've been thinking."

"Don't hurt yourself," Sarah replied. She was sitting a few feet off, working on her motorcycle. Currently she was patching up a leak in the exhaust, getting her hands quite greasy as she did so.

"Ha ha. Just listen. I was thinking it might be time for me to get back in the dating scene." Sarah stiffled a laugh. "I'm serious! Why can't I find a woman? I've got a lot to offer, I'll have you know." He handed Sarah a wrench when she needed it.

"You're a forty-one year old black man with next to no money," Sarah explained casually. "You speak in a British accent, and you don't speak a lick of Japanese, which is kind of a problem considering we're in Japan." Tyler actually winced with each point that hit home.

"My self esteem sure didn't need that," he mumbled dejectedly. Sarah chuckled a bit, and preceded to wipe her hands of the grease with a rag.

"Why would you need a woman anyway?" she asked as she finished up with her bike. "You got me." Tyler snorted at that.

"Right. The red-head from hell." Sarah laughed loudly. Tyler was one of the few people she could do that with.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

A New Era Empty Re: A New Era

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 am

Sha and Nha walked towards Sarah's house, the twin's were each dresses in a red and blue halter top, a short black jacket over it, red and blue skirt with white panties underneath, they seemed to casual similiar but still according to their own color, Nha playing with her hair, for once she had it completely loosened and actually made her look less hairstyle. Sha was walking like a puppet, both heading towards Sarah when they saw her, Nha speaking out softly.

" I'm getting tired of this lack of actual respect towards us.. But if she can even beat Karina.. "

" Mhm.. "

When they stood infront of Sarah, each gave a graceful bow towards her and both saying in unison.

" Goodmorning, miss Sarah. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Sarah looked up from her seat on the curb when she was addressed, and gave a grin when she saw who it was. "Ladies! You made it!" she exclaimed, and stood up before them. She walked p to them and placed an arm around each of their shoulders. Tyler, meanwhile, was staring in slackjawed amazement at the identical beauties that had arrived. "I don't believe you've all met. Girls, this is Tyler. Tyler, this is Nha and Sha." She gestured to each individually.

Tyler finally snapped out of it then. "Twins!?" he exclaimed. "I've been trying to h twins my whole life and you're the one who manages to do it?!" Sarah rolled her eyes.

"It's not like that," she assured. "They're from the AFW."

"That doesn't mean anything! I've seen what goes on in that ring!"

"Yeah, I bet you do," Sarah chuckled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Both Nha and Sha said nothing as they were introduced, both of them not really liking to talk that much anymore with Sarah around them, Nha loooking off to the side while Sha closed her eyes and tried to relax, wondering why they were called in for but did not wish to speak it out for what they identified as a stranger to them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm

"Well, now that we're all friends, we need to get going Tyler." With that Sarah lead Nha and Sha into her appartment.

"You know what? I am gonna start dating again! And it's gonna be twins! Just to spite you! You'll see! You'll all see!!" After his tired rant Tyler sighed, and took his seat back on the curb. "Screw it..." And he went back to reading his newspaper.

As Sarah lead the way up the stairs, she looked back on the following twins. "So girls, how are you today?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Sha and Nha slowly followed Sarah, merely looking down before Nha spoke out first.

" Okay. "

Sha nodded, not sure Sarah would see it but couldn't care less, she did respect Sarah's skill but not her way of using it but who was she to complain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Sarah frowned at their lack of a response. Usually they were so talkative, or at least Nha was. "Loosen up, girls," she said as they went up on the elavator. "You're on team Sarah now. And on team Sarah we like to have fun. You understand?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 pm

" Pardon me, Sarah, "

Nha suddenly spoke out, she needed to know what her purpose in this ' team Sarah ' was, she liked the idea of being close to Sarah but..

" ..You know I adore you but I want to know where I exactly stand. I don't want to be treated like dirt. "

Sha merely kept a low profile for now, staying close to Nha while she glared up at each stair they climbed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Sarah smirked to herself. "You know where you stand," Sarah replied. "You two are my number one girls. My yin and yang. I'd honestly be lost without you." They finally made it to Sarah's floor, and walked along the halls to get to her appartment. "And in the futue days to come, you two are going to be very important to me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

" I suppose... I guess.. Alright Sarah, we'll be at your disposal like always. "

Sha would trail her hand along the wall, trailing her fingers gently over the cold and hard exterior of it, Nha glaring at her and gently slapping her against the back of her head, almost playfull while Sha turned and flicked at Nha's nose, both acting like children.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down