by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Exotic Evaluations

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Exotic Evaluations Empty Exotic Evaluations

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:44 am

Johnny Laurence stood just inside the front doors to his small but neatly kept gym. Various weight sets, treadmills and other fitness equipment were visible here, and in the back was a full scale wrestling ring.

The Texan was waiting on an appointment of sorts. While he was a part of the Tension roster, Johnny also had a second job within the AFW. He was also a part time trainer. With the staggering number of people wanting to be a part of the league's various rosters, it was hard to for the AFW's staff to keep up with evaluating the newcomers. So part of Johnny's responsibilities was to have one on one sessions with applicants from more exotic backgrounds, to see if they could conceivably compete within the AFW.

Looking at his phone, he looked over the name of the woman he was meeting.

*Haruka Kanami..* he thought to himself as he put his phone aside. *Well, I just hope she isn't some pop idol thinking she can launch a singing career from the ring...*

valen311

Back to top Go down

Exotic Evaluations Empty Re: Exotic Evaluations

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:03 pm

With the vast number of wrestlers, fighters alike looking to join the ranks of AFW, there would be a need to check if what they are bringing in has potential or isn't going to be a threat to everyone's health. Well, there were people of the latter already slipped through the cracks. But for those coming from special backgrounds, it would make sense that one would have to be examined.

One of them happens to be Haruka Kanami.

When she heard that she would be examined, the pinkette was nervous. Not new to competition, but new to the...other kind. There was so much that could be exposed that she was unsure as to if she would be allowed to wrestle. She obviously does, Haruka wouldn't have come here. But because of her...peculiar condition, it was hard to really get some experience. This was her chance. And she could only hope that this one would accept her.

Haruka turned up to the gym promptly a bag slung over her shoulder as she wore a pretty white dress, stockings covering her legs up to mid thigh and flats. She just hoped that the examiner or the person that she would be meeting isn't so stern and strict. Checking her watch, making sure she was on time, she took a deep breath. "Please let this be a success." She muttered to herself before she would enter the small gym. Immediately she would notice a guy standing at the front doors, putting on her best smile. "Hello. I am here for my session?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:27 pm

Looking up as he heard someone enter through the doors, Johnny looked up to see a beautiful pink haired woman stepping into the gym.

*Well she's certainly gorgeous. Not a requirement but it doesn't hurt in the AFW.* he thought as he stepped forward to meet Haruka.

"Hi." he said in a casual tone, giving the pinkette a friendly smile. "You're in the right place. Haruka, right? I'm Johnny, good to meet you."

He adopted a friendly, relaxed approach, hoping to ease any nervousness the newcomer may be feeling as he welcomed her into the gym.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:05 pm

"Hi, Johnny." His relaxed approach certainly helped matters at least, he wasn't some strict examiner. That's good to hear. "And yes, that is me." Giving a smile, though there was a hint of nervousness there. Brushing her pink hair, the cute Haruka looked around. Pretty standard for a gym. Though probably what makes it special are the people that come here. ]

"They told me I have to do this session just to see if I can wrestle there. I hope there isn't any problems. I really want to wrestle here." She says though she would look down on the ground. "Do you get a lot of people coming in with your job?."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Listening as Haruka spoke, Johnny nodded in response to Haruka's question.

"Oh yeah, the AFW gets so many people looking to get a spot on the roster. I'm actually a wrestler myself, I'm just do training part time. But there are way more applicants than there are available full time trainers." he answered. "But, hey, relax. You're already hired. This is to figure out how much training you need before management let's you compete against the main roster."

He began walking towards the doorway to a second room, leading to the back of the building, motioning for Haruka to follow him. Inside the large room was the wrestling ring. He climbed into it, waiting for Haruka to join him.

"The worst that can happen is that you need to be fully trained, and so you'll have to attend the AFW's wrestling school, and they can get you ring ready in about nine months to a year."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Understandable, the first part. AFW is a big federation so quality control is quite needed there. Haruka soon let out a sigh of relief when Johnny said that she is indeed hired. Just need to do a few tests. Well alright then...

Haruka followed the Texan to another room. Listening intently before he mentioned the part about wrestling school. "A year!?" She panicked. "That sounds way too long..." The pinkette would frown.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Johnny would give a shrug after Haruka expressed her concern.

"Hey, it's for your safety, as well as everyone else's, really. I mean, if you can't adequately defend yourself there are people in the AFW who would love to hurt you just because they can. The AFW is a good company, but there are quite a few people that push the limits here."

He gave her a smile, trying to soothe her nerves.

"And like I said, that's the worst that could happen." the Texan replied. "If you had to be fully trained from the ground up, to sort of speak. And you would still be paid, not mention given room and board at their wrestling academy! But the profile they sent over on you said that you've had previous experience in another league right? Previous experience always helps, even if it wasn't in wrestling. Oh, what type of matches were you interested in? I mean, depending on what you're planning to do here in the AFW, you may need less training than another applicant. There are event types in the AFW that focus on more.....um...erotic types of competition." He rubbed the back of his head as he mentioned the more adult hentai matches the league was known for. "If you plan to try and strictly do those, then there isn't as much actual fighting to prepare for. Although, there can still be a fair amount of wrestling in them..."

He leaned against the ropes, running a hand through his hair as he awaited her answer. The pinkette didn't strike him as dangerous or lethal as his recent rival of sorts, the Russian Krystyna Afineevsky, but there was something about her that started to set off a 'not quite normal' feeling about this interview. Johnny couldn't put his finger on it....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 pm

"I...I guess..." Still feels long however, though Haruka could understand that. With the good that is there in the federation there is always gonna be a bad side to it all. Though in her mind, she would want to avoid it all, that would be a massive pipe dream. She was already a lamb for the wolves to target. After hearing a bit more, the idea doesn't sound too bad...

Though there was another reason that she wasn't sure she would want to confess. Which is still embarrassing to this day every time she does try to go into a league. "I...I did, yes...I tried to...but they wouldn't keep me...So I've been around a lot..." Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment about those times. "I guess my biggest strengths..." If you could call it that. "...focus on the erotic type of competition. That is something I have a lot of experience in that."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Johnny nodded. The league had seen an influx of people, women and men, who wanted to make a go at erotic wrestling.

"I see. Well, the AFW definitely has a large variety of competition to test yourself against." he said. "I still need to test your abilities though. There's a locker room over there if you'd like to change before we start."

He motioned to a side room with his hand, as he added "And you can tell me about your old league and why they foolishly let you go..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:25 pm

"Oh....well ok then." Good that Haruka has that variety to delve into and test her own skills against though, AFW having so many for her to choose. However, she is not going to avoid the test, that much she knows. Still, it could be a chance for her to show off some stuff that she knows. And since Johnny is so curious as to why she has been let go so much, she could definitely give some reasons why.

For now though, she needs to change. Ah yes...the days of having to just rock up in a dress and just strip off naked were in the past...well, maybe not. But not today. That she still has to get used to. "Will do!" She smiles and went into the locker rooms directed by Johnny and went to go and change into something more...acceptable for this.

Time has passed and Haruka came out with her white sports bra and shorts....well, shorts being a loose term, the shorts being eaten up by her bubble butt and turning into a bit of a thong almost. The Bra barely containing her generous breasts. Obvioulsly she should invest in something more comfortable. But this will do. "Hai! I'm ready!" She gives a nice wave to the Texan.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next