by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Vivian vs Didi - Apartment rematch

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vivian vs Didi - Apartment rematch Empty Vivian vs Didi - Apartment rematch

Post by jadeitehx Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 am

Vivian narrowed her eyes as she watched the tv in the hotel room , she had read and saw all the newspaper and the special about her passage in the AFW showing Didi beat her in the boxing ring.
The giantess was swearing for a payback , but the AFW executive just agreed to have her a rematch with the goth girl , but for some reason she had been sent in this hotel room with a dvd to see in there.
"Miss Vivian ... your recent misfortune are not considered with ease from our company" , the AfW chairwoman was talking at her trough the dvd player , "...but at the moment the schedule for next weeks shows is full ... however , .." , Vivian grin , she know well that the 'however' always bring some interesting news , "..thanks to the great demand for a live event , allow us to prepare this ...ehm... special ... since you look still in need of training for ring events ,we settled this so to have you and Didi 'explain' each other. We don't want our stars to have bad feelings among them , so we thought that a match between you two could help better without many people distracting you both , soon Didi will join you and the fight will start , one simple rule , the last standing win , Good luck!"
As she stopped for a couple of seconds and Vivian face was quite puzzled , "..this room is filled with cameras" she thought looking up , "but that won't matter.. this will be my revenge" she add this time at high voice showing a cocked hand to one of the cam.
"F**k" she hissed throwing the paper aside as she sat on the sofa , "that bit*h can't even be in time" she looked nervously at the clock on the wall.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Vivian vs Didi - Apartment rematch Empty Re: Vivian vs Didi - Apartment rematch

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 am

Didi pushed the door open, smiling as she saw the blond in the hotel room. “Aww, you wanted a rematch? Or are you just a bonus? Like a mint on my pillow for being so darn sweet?”

She wore her usual frilled gothic blouse and skirt, bright red silk panties on beneath them.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 am

Hearing the giggling voice of Didi made the giantess almost jump up from the sofa , "YOU!" she hissed and turned , "well.. it's about time you show up" she moved asideso to stand right in fromt of the goth girl.
Vivian was standing there wearing a right white shirt , green short skirt , white fishnet stockings and black shoes , "listen brat ..i do not know how you made it last time..." her eyes run for a second to the scattered newspapers that had photo of their last fight , "...but this time you won't stand a single chance if you real dare to face me again" , underlineing her statement pushing with her finger against Didi's shoulder
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 am

Didi saw the pile of papers and whistled. "Wow, obsess much?" Didi said, raising her hands in mock surrender. "And I handed you your ass because I'm a boxer, and you're a dumb, talentless bimbo who doesn't have the brains to walk and chew gum at the same time."

She put her hands on her hips, pressing her soft breast into Vivian's body as close to her breasts as she could reach. "I think if you all-out fought me, who knows? You might actually land a hit this time."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Vivian narrowed her eyes more as she felt the breasts of Didi pressed un the bottom of hers , "do you ever shut your mouth?" she teased moveing forward too to have the goth girl face near her chest. "i think this time you won't ave any way to cheat" she add this time shoving Didi's shoulder "close the door and let me teach you a lesson... freaky"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 am

"Why? Only way to shut yours is to shove a cock in it," Didi said with a grin. "Not like you'd ever close your legs, anyway." She kicked her foot behind her, slamming the door shut with it.

"Lesson begin!" she said, rushing for a close-range spear to take the blond to the carpet, or whatever happened to be behind her

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

"whatever i did was a gold-standart in the adult mov.. ouhhhfffhhh" Vivian reply was cut from the spear into her gut that caused her to fumble back.
The giantedd managed to place her arms around Didi's body and backpedaled till she hit the table with her back and lay on there with the goth girl pressed on her chest "..not so.. easy" she blurted and pulled up with her arms so to flip the goth girl over her and on the opposite side of the table
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 am

Didi was tossed by the taller girl's attempt, hitting the table top and tumbling over it. Frustrated to see Vivian not just rolling over and playing dead like a good bitch again, she'd try to shove the table at her, distracting or knocking her over long enough to try and mount her chest with a straddle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 am

Vivan began leave the table to turn when Did thrown it at her , makeing the giantess fumble gforward with the table hitting her back.
"you ...brat.." she yelled loudly while with a hand she pushed the table aside , trying guess where the goth girl had moved , not expecting her to try attacking
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 am

Didi leapt over the table and swung both fists together into Vivian's head, looking to knock her alongside the bed. She'd try to grab a pillow if she did, leaning into it and trying to block out Vivian's air supply with it.

"Try and fight back to ME, skank! I'll show you why I'M the one who got all the sales on that sissy photo shoot!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next