Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Idols and Amazons

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Idols and Amazons Empty Idols and Amazons

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Alaina was told to show up for an interview at the arena. She was wearing her two piece tiger print attire, geared up and ready for a match should the card change. She was standing around in a hallway near some food table. She chatted a bit with a few backstage workers as she waited for an interviewer.

Alaina wasn't told much in advance, save for her being interviewed alongside another wrestler. She didn't know who it would be either. The amazon decided that if she waited around at the designated location long enough the interviewer and fellow interviewee would show up.

Her logic had to be sound, right? Alaina kept looking around, keeping her eyes peeled for other wrestlers to approach.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Idols and Amazons Empty Re: Idols and Amazons

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:58 am

AFW Friction decided to set-up an interview, they wanted to interview two superstars for an angle involving a seasoned veteran and a upcoming rookie wrestler. Sakura Hagiwara had recently joined the ranks of the AFW and she was excited to know she was going to be interviewed along side a veteran AFW wrestler. Although, Sakura was very skeptical about the treatment she received from her peers as her famous story about the pop idol turned wrestler in the Berserk wrestling gym was known to most, which made the others be quite vary of her, in a good and bad way.

She made her way backstage dressed in her traditional red and white wrestling outfit. She walked up to the designated area and she noticed another wrestler wearing a two piece tiger print attire, she got the idea this was the seasoned vet she was going to be interviewed alongside with.

"Hiya! I'm Sakura Hagiwara, it's nice to meet you" she would say, doing a slight bow in respect before offering her hand for a handshake.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Alaina saw Sakura approach, and she knew her already. Alaina was friends with Misaki, and watched as her own student Peggy McIntyre fought Sakura... seeming to have things in control until Sakura stormed back at the end to defeat Peggy.

"Hello Sakura, I am Alaina Sanders." Alaina said, smiling and shaking Sakura's hand. "It looks like we beat our interviewer huh?" Alaina said, looking Sakura over. She waa fit, but not super lean or muscular looking. She had Grace and likely lots of speed just by looking at her. Alaina knew the interviewer was going to be here soon so she figured she would ask her own questions just to get to know Sakura a bit."So how long have ya been a wrestler and what made ya start on this career path?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:05 am

Sakura would recognize the woman who she would be sharing the interview with as Alaina Sanders already, she knew her by way of her mentor Misaki who had been good friends with Alaina and even wrestled her previously. She seemed like a nice enough person and Sakura was actually happy this wouldn't turn ugly.

The two ladies shook hands and Sakura smiled while nodding, "Hehe yeah, I guess we did huh?" she would say inspecting the bigger and much stronger looking Alaina who seemed to be in amazing physical condition. Alaina would start asking her own questions to the young wrestler, "OH! well it's not been too long, about a year or so actually. Actually, one day we were on a bit of a trip to a female wrestling gym and uh...me and the other ladies thought  wrestlin was fake ya know? So this one woman kinda got angry at that because she took us the wrong way and she beat up my friend, I wanted to get revenge on her for my best friend and challenged her to a match, I trained alot just to prove her wrong....and after that, I guess I got really into this"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:39 am

Alaina listened to Sakura's story and smiled. "I see, that is cool. I am glad ya stuck with it. I saw you in the ring before though. Ya beat someone I train with in a match I thought she was set up to win. Do you remember Peggy McIntyre at all?" Alaina asked Sakura, curious if she was able to recall her match as well as Alaina did.

As the two stood there, a few moments later a young lady in a pair of dress pants and a Friction embroidered polo came up holding a mic with a cameraman close behind. "Whew! Made it! Sorry I'm late I am just kinda new at this." The young woman said appearing a bit nervous about her situation. "My name is Macky Komatsu and I will be interviewing you guys! You are actually my first interview but I will make it a good insightful one for the fans!" Macky said with a smile as she looked over at Sakura. "Sakura, my first question is for you. You are a wrestler that used to be a singer. Do women in the locker room still look down on you for that? Also, do you feel like you can take on anyone or challenge for any titles right now?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Sakura explained her reasoning to Alaina and the Amazon showed genuine interest to her story, on what got her into the wrestling business. Sakura's last match was against Peggy so she sure remembered the Irish "Ah yeah,Peggy! I remember her, she was my last opponent. It was a tough match and she was quite the tough wrestler" she said.

Soon enough, the interviewer came over and introduced herself as Macky Komatsu, after a brief apology. Sakura had no trouble with that at all, they didn't wait too long and she got to tell her story to Alaina as well. The interview would begin and Sakura was the first recipient of Macky's questioning. "Yeah I was a pop singer! and uh....I think people still treat me like if I was the same pop singer but I don't blame them, I still have a lot to learn and if people underestimate me because I am a singer, then that just works in my favour because I can surprise them with my skill."/color] she would say in a excited tone. "That's right,I think I am confident enough to beat any woman in AFW! I've been trained by the best and certainly I am ready to take on the world, title or no title" she would say with a determined look in her eye.

Macky would turn to Alaina next, "Hehe wow, what do you think of your young peer? she certainly has the enthusiasm doesn't she? What about you? What's next for the Amazon, the ex-Entropy champion. Do you think you still have what it takes to hang in the ring with such young and rising talents like Sakura?"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Alaina listened with a smile as a confident Sakura spoke. As the question was again directed back at Alaina she nodded her head. "I can step in the ring with any woman on the planet and feel confident that I will win. I have lost a bit of an upset to a young Yuki recently that is true. However if Sakura stepped in the ring with me I am sure she would put up a fight but the idol would fall to the amazon. I have held a title, and defeated some of the biggest names in Friction including Misaki." Alaina answered confidently, sure of her words.

"Very well then! This question is for both of you, but we will go to Sakura first! What advantages do you feel you have over the other, and what weaknesses do you see in one another's wrestling ability?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Sakura answered all her questions with confidence as she wanted to make a strong impression on herself that she was not a jobber. The interviewer would turn to Alaina, asking her some very interesting questions. Sakura would listen to her words carefully and they were quite the words, Alaina mentioning she beat Misaki slightly agitated the young idol.

"Oh umm...well with all due respect, I think I have the advantage of will power and determination, she might see me as an underdog and that would be her undoing. I think Alaina focuses too much on her strength and ignores the other features, which I guess could be her weakness" she pondered with a finger on her chin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Alaina chuckled and laughed. Sakura was confident to be sure. However, in the estimation of the amazon she was a little bit off...

"Sakura you are either overconfident,
Or a comedian. Uou have a ton of ability and promise but I have made it through matches you would die watching.
I have more drive than you know, and I am guessing you haven't actually seen me wrestle. I am not as fast as you,
I am not as agile as you absolutely. I am tougher than you can imagine. If we faced off I would crush you."
Alaina said as she crossed her arms, standing confidently in front of Sakura.

"W-well that answers that. Sakura do you feel like you would win if you faced Alaina? Would you even say you wpuld be the favorite to win and superior to the amazon?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Sakura felt a little disrespected when Alaina laughed at her determination and confidence, she puffed her cheeks and piped down a bit. However, what Alaina would say next would really boil her, as she passed the idol off as overconfident and worst, a comedian. She would even question whether she would withstand the matches Alaina had been through then finishing it off with a statement that should the two face each other, the Amazon would win decisively.

"Well....I know my talent and ability. I'll say this once, if I were to ever face off against the Amazon, Alaina Sanders.....I *know*I can beat her and win that match" she would say, while glaring into Alaina's eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next