by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler) Empty It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler)

Post by BritBrat Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Continued from here

Man, does winning feel so good! 

It had been a while since the All-American felt that good, probably up there with her first match! Not once has she pondered why though yet. Probably because it was a win from her first match in Tension, or its because she kicked some poncey Prince's ass and made him tap? That probably might be as to why she found it satisfying. 

Though she didn't think of it now. Well, at least not yet. Right now, she was having a one person celebration inside her head as the Texan Tomboy skipped along backstage. She should treat herself for that win. Maybe go and see if they have the best steakhouse somewhere in Kyoto. That would be the bomb!

With her plan set in her mind, she now heads to the locker room, just ready to go and have a shower. All this tusslin' certainly makes a girl sweat....

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler) Empty Re: It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 pm

It was a truly hard fought victory, that too when she was unprepared. Daisuke had just walloped down the ring and asked for a one on one match with Eliza, a woman whom he had heard quite a lot about as she was one of the potential up coming better wrestler from the AFW roster. He found out just how good she was, as the two wrestled an epic match, one which ended up in the Texan Tomboy taking the fight to her new rival and making him tap out right in the middle of the ring. Daisuke lost his own challenge, defeated in the ring, a frustrated prince headed for the backstage arena.

Meanwhile, an interviewer was waiting for the victor. She seemed embarrassed to stop Eliza, who she was sure that wanted to celebrate her victory outside after a nice well deserved shower. She won after all, officially winning her Tension debut, which was all the more reason to get some reactions. "E-excuse me, Eliza- I'm sorry I know you're in a hurry but we just want to get some quick words from you. First off, congratulations on your Tension debut win- that too against Daisuke Takeuchi. Tell us, how does it feel to be the victor after such a hard fought match, that Im sure you weren't even ready for? How tough was the match today and how does wrestling change for you when you wrestle in Friction against a woman and Tension against a male?"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler) Empty Re: It's Not Over Till It's Over....(For Teenwrestler)

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:05 am

Her mind was elsewhere when an interviewer came up to the All-American ass kicker, snapping Eliza back to reality as she looks to hear her thoughts on her win in her debut. Two matches in and she's getting people interviewing her backstage. Definitely doing something right perhaps.

"Oh, not at all, hun!" She gave a cheery smile to the reporter who seemed nervous at best. "And thanks! It felt damn good to win! I wasn' prepared for it but I had that mindset that I need to be prepared for anythin' in AFW. Especially people calling you out." She didn't expect it to be this early in her career. Especially in another league. 

"It was tough. The guy tried to pull some stuff but I knew mah skills would be plenty enough to get me the win." Then she asked the last question which the Texan did give a pause to ponder it a bit. "Ehhh...Nothing changes much fer me whenever I face a man or a woman. I don' have two different gameplans for different genders or anythin'. 'Pends on the type of the opponent, know what I mean? Could be a speedster like a Roadrunner or a hulking beast. I like a good challenge at the end of the day and I don' back down from anyone that wants to call me out! Long as they give me a good fight, is all!" She gives a thumbs up to the interviewer after that statement.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm

The interviewer was pleasantly surprised that Eliza didn't mind her barging in and asking her question when she was clearly looking to head back to the locker rooms. She was a good sport and offered to answer all her question, one by one the lady ask the Texan Tomboy her questions and Eliza would respond in kind. The interviewer lady showed respect as she looked at Eliza with a smile, showing great attention to her words as she nodded with her. "Wow that's amazing to hear! I think you're going to be a great wrestler for AFW. Congratulations on your win once more and-ECK! Mgh" she was cut off by someone as she was roughly shoved to the side....

Daisuke Takeuchi, had heard enough. On his way backstage, the fuming prince overheard what his opponent had to say and could not help but butt in and ruin the spotlight on Eliza. Daisuke would intervene and get in Eliza's face. He was exhausted and so was she but Daisuke was not done with this woman. With a visibly frustrated face, he pressed his sweaty frame against hers in a heated staredown, his abs grinded against hers as he went head to head nose to nose with her.

"*Huff*huff* You think you're tough huh? One lucky win and you're off having interviews and stuff? Listen here Texan Tomboy, there's no way you're the better wrestler in our feud. We're not finished yet, you and me.......you beat me in the ring, fine! I want you in a rematch....you and me, one on one.....no distraction, no referee, no crowd.....backstage in the gym room....I challenge you to a oil wrestling match" he said, fuming as he pressed into her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 pm

The Texan wondered if it was going to be like this. To get stopped by someone and get interviewed after a match. Though it showed how she was growing in popularity, making a big impact in both Friction and Tension. Eliza could get used to that!

The first interview was always the most important, need to make sure she gets her point across, never waffle on too much and answer her questions well. That was the most important for her, the Texan always felt that she was going to mess up in these interviews, but so far so good!

Even then, there was always something that would ruin it. Nine times out of ten, at times it isn't even the interviewee's fault. 

Case in point, Daisuke Takeuchi just barged right in, pushing the interviewer away. Seriously, he couldn't wait for one second instead of just taking the spotlight away from her. And on top of ruining her first ever interview, he got up all in her face demanding for a rematch.

Needless to say, Eliza was annoyed that he would crash the party and just started back right into Daisuke. Not with a smile, however. "The heck do you think you are!?" She would bring her hands to push on his shoulders to back him the fuck up. "First of all, ya gots sum' nerve crashin' in on my interview. And second, ya not the one to be demandin' stuff when yer the loser in our bout."

Taking a deep breath as she stared down her rival. "But if ya wanna rematch then fine, let's do it! One on one and no distractions. Once I prove to you that I'm the better wrestler between us, I don' wanna hear no talk from you again when I kick your ass again. Zero. Ziltch. Nada. I'll beat you in your own game again and you'll have to live with that. Got it?" 

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Daisuke was quite livid, to the point that he was not thinking straight. He crashed the interview and stormed towards Eliza, pushing the cameraman and interview lady out of the way as he stormed to meet Eliza face to face. He got all up front and in her face as he pushed against her, trying to impose himself on her despite just losing. He wanted to divert the loss due to other reasons but Eliza was quick to remind him of what just happened in the ring. She would push him back, clearly unhappy at his behavior and how he crashed her moment.

The two would stare each other down before Eliza would accept his demands, but her words caught his attention. "You're not going to beat me Eliza. That was a fluke and you know it!" he hissed back at her as they argued, having just competed in a match. "To prove my point, this bout will be no pins, no submissions.....no KO's"he said taking another step back towards her. "To win this match, the winner has to make the loser admit that the winner is the better wrestler. So, I'm going to make you ADMIT I am the better wrestler." he snarled at her as he raised the stakes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Eliza knew that to shut them up, you just have to beat them in their own game. The All-American did that, submitting the cocky wrestling prince and winning the match. And it was his stipulation. Now Daisuke is demanding another stipulation, one that is, admittedly, a lot more satisfying. 

A verbal submission match it seems. If Daisuke was going to put his dignity on the line then that was fine by her. Though she knows that there was a chance that it could happen to her. 

No, never doubt! You got this! Just gotta prove to this guy again that you're the better one between them. And hearing him admit it so that the whole world could see is a lot better. If only this was full of people so that there would be many witnesses. Perhaps that was the safety net should he lose. That despite the fact that if she wins then he could always deny the fact. Unless if it was taped...

"Fine! I accept!" Her eyes narrowed into slits. "And how about next time you don't act so cocky so you won't lose again! You know it wasn't a fluke when I submitted you so don't go saying that crap! I don't care what stipulations you try to throw at me, I'm gonna prove to you, once again, that I'm better. Now get the heck out of my sight before I knock your head off." The Texan snarled.

Eliza pointing behind her with her thumb. If he was going to try and fight her here then she has no objections to it. Though she does worry about the safety of the cameraman and the interviewer. "Start walking, kid."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

In the end, Daisuke got what he wanted. A rematch with the Texan Tomboy in a private oil wrestling match, with a condition that the only way to win is to make the loser admit the winner is better. Daisuke grinned, knowing full well he had her right where he wanted her. He would calm down when she said she accepted his challenge. However, once she tried to impose herself on him, pointing at a direction with her thump and telling him to beat it, Daisuke would not let that slide at all.

He would try to act as if he was complying with her orders, side stepping out her way, they just had a match so both were tired and sweaty and perhaps it was not best to stir something up, but the rivalry between the two had been heating up and there was no way Daisuke would let her have the last word. As he began to take a step away from her, he would quickly turn back towards her and attempt to tackle her to the ground, trying to ram his shoulder into her abs and take her down whilst ending up on top as a brawl broke out. "Mngh!Arghh you think you're better huh?HUH?" he growled as the interviewer would call for the referees and security.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:29 pm

She accepted, Daisuke got what he wanted. Now Eliza just wants him to beat it. There wasn't much all to say after that, surely they said what they wanted to say. Some might say there is a chance that Eliza was falling into her trap but she felt confident she could handle what Daisuke would try to pull. Knowing the kind of person he was.

So as she told him to get lost and the Wrestling Prince seemingly complying, Eliza remained tense. She had hoped that Daisuke could at least see sense and let it drop until they have their oil match. They had their match, not long ago too. 

Did it come to a surprise to the Texan when he would try to rough her up? Maybe. Maybe not. Eliza feeling his shoulder ram right onto her abs as he tried to tackle him. For Eliza, this was nothing different to a bar brawl, the Texan native trying to get her feet planted, her arms wrap around his head as they soon meet the wall, the interviewer calling for some assistance as she moved out of the way.

Eliza would just growl at his response as she would try to drill her knee right into the gut of the Prince. If that works, a forearm strike to the back would also be thrown in if he wants to get rough.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Daisuke despised this woman, she thought she was a tough woman, having won her Friction and Tension debuts, the Texan Tomboy was on a role and Daisuke wanted to bring her down a notch. He challenged her to a his type of match and now it was time for the two to part ways. However, Daisuke was not letting this loss go as he attacked her, smacking his shoulder into her abs as he drove her back. His attempt to floor her failed as she kept her footing, instead her back would smack against the wall as Daisuke drove her back.

Her arm would arm around his head tightly as she controlled him, driving a knee into his abs to make him go down on his knees and moan in pain as a forearm struck his back, forcing a scream to escape his lips "Ooowwwww" he grunted, smacking a couple of forearms into her thighs and side as he pushed up on his feet, meeting her face to face. He quickly grabbed a fistfull of her hair as he yanked it, "Arghhh say it, say I am the better wrestler...admit it"he hissed as he dragged her away from the wall. The referees and guard came by and started to pull on their shoulders, trying to separate them.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next