by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Of All The People To Bump In To....

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of All The People To Bump In To.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Of All The People To Bump In To....

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Peggy even let out a laugh. A howl though? That was.... not expected. "Lass ya might be the one who got knocked in the head. I will give ya a whiskey shout if ya keep this up but a howl? You will need to beat me again, and if ya do I'll give your little howl a try. Deal?" Peggy said, keeping up her pace as her head began to feel a bit hazy. This was going to happen for a bit but it wasn't like it had been the last couple weeks. Not by a longshot.

"Getting me to accept wolf lady howling her way to beating me down in the ring as a learning experience and not humiliation so take that victory while ya can. If I beat you next time then instead of me howling you will have to..... watch a couple of my aunts old matches with me." Peggy said, grinning even wider.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Of All The People To Bump In To.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Of All The People To Bump In To....

Post by Yori Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Lifted an arm to prop her chin on to of her awaiting palm, head tiled as she watched Peggy. It was slightly awkward given her standing position as well as the gentle rocking of her body as Peggy pedaled the bike which in turn shifted her as well. Her brow raised slightly catching the whiff of an actual challenge in there. "A wager huh, your terms need adjusting."

"We'll spar when you recover. If you win, I'll watch however many matches you want with you. When I win..." She cracked a smirk at her playful choice of words. " You have to do my howl... Not just once, as many times as it takes until I feel you got it down right." Leaning back, she stretched out an arm over the handlebars to offer a handshake. "Deal?" She raised her brows again slightly. "Unless you're scared... Owooooo." She gave a soft, cute mini howl in Peggy's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am

Peggy actually laughed at the little baby howl, something she thought impossible two weeks ago. "Scared? You should be the one who is scared of facing me again my dear." Peggy said looking at Lucia, a renewed intensity in her eyes as she kept on going on her bike, sweating and clearly far more tired than she was when she started out. Not being in the gym for two weeks took a bigger toll than she expected. She was sure it would all come back to her though.

"So when I am better, where are we gonna be? In the ring at the gym? Or are there some stipulations you want to add to the match and location?" Peggy asked, demonstrating that she would be ready regardless of where the practice session and spar took place.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Lucia cracked a smile when she got a laugh from Peggy. She had warmed the Irish woman up to her far quicker than she had expected after they first little exchange in the gym. It was amazing how pleasant the other woman could be wen she wasn't trying to rip her head off actively. "See, I told you it's great." She mentioned offhandedly about the howl. Lucia wasn't really scared, though it was slightly intimidating. With a clear head, and a firm grasp that she wasn't quite as insufferable as she was trying to be when they were in the ring, Peggy no doubt had a far greater advantage in a match up between them. Yes, the redhead likely wouldn't be 100%, but she had seen most of what Lucia knew while the lone wolf had no doubts the more practiced wrestler had quite a lot more to show her, painfully. Her only hope was it wouldn't be as serious an affair as their first match, she really din't want to go around punching Peggy in the head again after she got sidelined for her concussion.

She glanced back over her shoulder. "Gym ring should be fine." She turned back to eye Peggy. "Can't think of any stipulations really, though I don't know all of them. If you have something in mind, I'd be up for just about anything." She idly drummed her fingers along the console of the exercise bike. "Should I avoid the whole..." She raised up a balled first, giving the side of her head small nudges on the side, pantomiming punching to the head. "Lay off with that, or are you going to wear protective gear or something?" While she was playing it off slightly humorous by her tone, keeping things lighthearted, it was a serious concern. She was in this business to entertain and make money, not to ruin other people's dreams. She had seen enough of that in the film industry.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 pm

"Once I am clear I will be fine. Ya damn well better go all out. Anything less would be an insult." Peggy said in all seriousness. "I guess we can keep it a standard affair so it is a true rematch. No gimmicks, just skill. If ya think you can just box me around again you are beyond wrong." Peggy added in a lighter tone but still meaning every bit of what she said.

"Lass, you are gonna learn that day when the time comes."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 pm

"Look at you, recovering from an injury and already talking big. Careful you don't bonk your head on the ceiling living out tall tales." She wagged her finger at Peggy. "I don't know if you can handle me going all out. I was only about... I dunno, 18.6% during our match." She gave a small shrug, playing it off sarcastically, giving back a little smack talk herself. "I was thinking it was worth giving a whole 20%."  

"I guess I'll just have to whip up some new moves." She smirked, tapping her lips with a finger. "You don't happen to have any obvious weaknesses do you? The color yellow, water, kryptonite, anything?" She tilted her head, playing the joking question surprisingly straight. Though, she was an actress after all, so it made sense she could. Leaning back she stepped back over the front of the bike, making her way back over to her duffle bag to scoop it up. She slipped the strap up onto her shoulder before turning back to Peggy. "Have your phone on hand so I can send you my info? If not I have some paper and a pen, maybe a marker, in my bag." She gave the duffle a light pat.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Peggy smiled as Lucia indulged her with trash talk of her own. It was refreshing in a way. A return to normal. A return to Peggy being Peggy. As Lucia asked her about weaknesses She was silent for a moment.

"The only thing getting in my way to stop me is me. That is all there is to it." Peggy said as she began to slow to a stop on the bike. Her head was watering to hurt a bit more, this was as good a time as any for a rest. Peggy bent down to grab a phone out of her bag. "All right lass, lemme have that phone number."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 pm

"Was hoping it was water, quick easy way to just melt you on the spot. The green wrestling gear through me off, wicked witch vibes." Lucia dipped her hand into her shorts, fishing out her cell phone. She peered down at the device, flicking her way through it. Funny enough, she didn't have her number memorized. She didn't give it out all that often so had to find it in the the phone's information section. Once she found it, she went ahead and read it out.  "Just send me a text when you get a chance and I'll add you from that." She gave a small nod, tucking her phone back into her pocket.

Lucia reached up, adjusting her bag. "I should get going." She nodded her head towards the locker room. "Pretty sure my trainer would give me hell over not keeping to schedule, lollygagging instead of jumping into my workout. Social interaction isn't penned into the training routine... They might be a robot or something." She flashed another smirk. She wasn't really sure what her trainer's deal was. They seemed like some ex-military person with how strict they were with it came down to getting to work. It wasn't new, dealing with people like that, a lot of fight coordinators in the business had been like that. "If you think of anything else or just... want to chat or something, you have my number. If it's something that comes to mind immediately... Well, I'll be in the gym for another hour or two so it shouldn't be hard to find me."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Peggy was already looking down at her phone and typing away at a quick text. "There it is.... n' thanks for being cool about everything without ring I g my face in my defeat." Peggy said, sounding. A bit more quiet and meek than usual. She was genuinely happy for that but Peggy was used to dealing with women as hot headed as her if not more so. This was a pleasant change. Peggy found the unthinkable happening. She was starting yo like being around Lucia.

"I'll be talkin' to ya soon lass, count on it." Peggy said, her headache already beginning to subside.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Lucia backed away from Peggy with a smile, giving her pocket a small pat when the bird tweeting sound of receiving a text was heard. "Don't mention it, I'm just cool like th-" She backed right into an elliptical machine, stumbling for a moment before she recovered, arms outstretched to keep her balance. She looked around her making sure none of her belongings had dropped and that she hadn't knocked anyone or anything elver before standing upright. She drew in a long breath through her nose, composing herself to pretend that this hadn't just happened. She glanced to Peggy, clearing her throat softly.

"Looking forward to it." She turned on the heel of her sneaker, carefully weaving herself around the workout machines on her way to the locker room. She moved at a slightly brisk pace, not only did she have some lost time to make up for, but she didn't want to stick around if anyone else had seen that. She threw a hand up over her shoulder, waving blindly as she slipped off into the locker room to go put her stuff away. She had to get to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2