by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Testing Limits

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Testing Limits Empty Testing Limits

Post by LtLukas Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:39 am

Jessica did not really stop. That was perhaps her greatest virtue. That was perhaps her most severe flaw. Here she was in the gym. Even now, two weeks later, Jessica was feeling some of the pain of the blows Belinda had given her. But at all points Jessica gave as good as she got - that was why she was victorious in the match, after all. Yet even now, when she was victorious and had sated the terrible rage within her heart, she was still working out. Belinda was a high mountain to climb. But there would be other mountains. Maybe, just maybe, she would have to scale that particular peak again.

And if she had to, she wanted to be ready.

No one would spot her. That was probably fine. She had scared away any who was brave or stupid enough to tread near her, and the closer the other women got the more daintily they walked. And that was more or less how Jessica liked it. That was more or less how Jessica expected it. To her, throwing up the weight in the bench press with no fall back was downright exhilirating. It was a bad comparison to the vitality and mirth that she felt in the ring, but it was something.

The Violent Violet got the weight up one more time. She had been on the bench for a solid thirty minutes now, but no one had dared say a word to her. She looked up and around at all of the other women in the gym. She saw them quitting, she saw them whining, she saw them stopping just short of their full potential. Jessica pitied them, truth be told. She was not going to stop. She could not. There would be no slowing until there was a belt around Jessica's waist, and even then, she was going to burn a legacy into the whole damn federation. Even if she burned down half of Tokyo in order to do it.

Jessica fell back down on the bench. She was breathing hard. Her black Iowa tank top was sticking to her skin as if it were painted on, and her yellow basketball shorts hung loosely on her large legs. A pair of black Converses, her usual lifting shoes, capped off her look. Everything was covered in sweat. And everything was about to get even more sweaty.

Back to top Go down

Testing Limits Empty Re: Testing Limits

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Belinda was frustrated to say the least. She had suffered a rather annoying defeat to one particular wrestler, a wrestler she couldn't stand and she knew the feeling was mutual. Neither of them had any thing but spite and yet respect for one another. As much as she disliked Jessica Wright, she couldn't deny the woman's skill...she figured the feeling was mutual unless Jessica was a fool, she had after all won their first match, but the Violent Violet had come back with a vengeance.

After some bed rest after that brutal match, she had figured it was time to get back to work. She was still hurting in quite a few places, particularly her front torso and chest, having been brutally slammed down on it twice with deadly moves from Jessica Wright. Still, she was well enough to work out.

The blond stepped out the locker room, towel slung over her shoulder. She wore a pair of purple yoga short, and a white sports bra and a pair of Nike gym shoes of white color. The blond walked through the locker room and stepped up towards the area where the weights were. She'd glance around, seeing Jessica Wright on the bench she would let out an annoyed sigh. Deciding to do what she came her to do regardless of whatever bitch was here, Belinda would walk up towards the bench besides Jessica's. She'd drop her towel down by the bench about where her shoulders would be. Giving Jessica a rather annoyed glance as she would walk to get the weights for her own workout. She didn't speak to Jessica, she didn't have any words for the woman as of yet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:30 am

Well, tonight just became terribly interesting. Jessica had just laid down at the bench, getting ready to put together another set when something moved out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head. For the first time since she had gotten here, someone was close to her. The Violent Violet wanted to know who this stranger was.

Lo and behold, Belinda Northman. Not saying a word, and certainly not wearing that much. With a smirk, Jessica went back to the weight. Now she had something to inspire her to greater and greater heights. Jessica eagerly took on the weight, and threw it up ten times before anyone could even blink. Despite the fact that this was far from her first set, Jessica was pushing herself, far more than she ever would had it just been her.

Just like if it were a real match.

When she was done, she re racked the weight and sat up. "What the fuck happened to you? Did I hit you in the head so goddamn hard that you forgot how to speak? You know we aren't in bork bork land, right?" Jessica rested her hand on her chin. "And you look like a total slut by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:32 am

Belinda would look over at Jessica as the Violent Violet started to speak to her, Belinda would glare over towards her. " Well look who turned even cockier." Belinda said as she would roll her eyes, she turned around and walked right up to Jessica, Glaring up at the slightly taller woman.

"Should you really say that? I've seen your in-ring outfit Jessica." Belinda said as she would stand right up in the face of the woman. Their generous busts just barley touching as she wouldn't back down against this violet haired enemy of hers. " So what the hell is wrong with you? You really want to start something again?" Belinda said as she would continue her glare at Jessica." Last time I checked you had to kick people in the cunt to win a match."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:15 am

Jessica was amazed. After she had lost, she had spent all of her time sulking and trying to get better. Belinda, for what it was worth, was talking. That at least showed some pride. Jessica snickered. If she had to, she would beat it right out of her. Jessica leaned back, and tried to make herself look as relaxed as possible. One of the worst insults, she reckoned, was to make Belinda think that Jessica did not regard her as a threat.

"Listen, honey," Jessica began as condescendingly as she possibly could, "the only word that mattered in all of that drivel you just spewed out was win." Jessica brushed the hair from her face. Time to see how Belinda played it. She had a suspicion that tonight was about to get a lot more interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Belinda glared at Jessica Wright, as usual the violet haired woman was insufferable...but more than that! Jessica truly pissed her off. With that attitude of hers, and the words she spoke. Belinda would fold her arms under her own generous breasts.

" You're really planning to act that cocky huh? As I recall I practically had you. Oh and let's not forget I beat you in our first match as well." Belinda spoke out as she would quickly shake her head. " You know what, fuck it. I'm not gonna get riled up over you. I'll just beat you in a match. Cause I know, that I can and will beat you. Jessica." Belinda spoke out as she would take a step forward. Getting right up into Jessica's face and glaring into those eyes of her buxom rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:48 am

"Listen, I feel like I have a lot of advice for you, given that you're a kid and I am a seasoned pro. So stop fucking talking so much. Someone who is bigger and meaner than you is going to come along and shut that pretty mouth of yours, maybe for good." Jessica lay down on the bench, and gripped the bar once again. It was a feeling of catharsis. Here, taunting Belinda, being a bitch for no reason, and pumping iron, she felt she was home. Moreso than she did in those shitty hotels in Iowa, moreso than she did in her apartment, moreso than she did in the ring. Jessica felt she was part of something bigger now.

"So why don't you fucking spot me?" Jessica did not really need a spot, but she wanted Belinda to watch her throw this weight up. And if Belinda happened to be right where the bar would be moving, all the better. I mean, it wouldn't be unreasonable if Belinda were hit with the bar a few times, after all...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:54 am

Belinda would take a step back when Jessica said what she did, placing her hands on her hips as she would release a soft sigh. " Kid huh?" Belinda said as she would shake her head a little. When Jessica then moved down onto the bench and asked her that question.

The Swede would grumble out a little as she would move up and spot Jessica. If Jessica needed help then she didn't have a real problem in doing so. Working the weights could be dangerous without a spotter, at least for some. " Whatever, just get on with it. I need to get to my own workout."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:39 am

Jessica looked up in amazement. Belinda was actually spotting her. For a second, Jessica could not honestly believe it. Had it been Belinda asking her for a spot, she would have felt inclined to push the weights down even further, hopefully strangling the blonde annoyance. But instead, Belinda was actually helping her. Jessica had literally kicked her between her legs, insulted her, and goaded her into a brutal match, and here she was helping her.

Well, that was fine. If the blonde was ready, she could help. Truth be told, Jessica was near the end of her workout, and was mostly doing this for vanity's sake. Jessica was straining, but she was doing her damnedest to put on the bravest face that she possibly could. She was a big believer in the 'Don't spot me, watch me' philosophy, and it was working off here. She put up the weight one last time, and then re-racked it.

She sat up without saying a word. Jessica gave Belinda an incredibly haughty look.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:35 am

Belinda looked on at Jessica as the Violent Violet continued to push up that weight, over and over. The Swede saw that strain on her face, she couldn't do much but weight. Watching Jessica and as the woman was about the raise the bar and rack it, Belinda was about to try and help but Jessica didn't need it.

Letting out an annoyed huff, Belinda would place her hands on her hips and simply shake her head. " Looks like you were having a hard time." Belinda said teasingly to Jessica as she would move up besides her rival. " Mind getting off, it's my turn now." Belinda said as she kept her hands on her hips and looked down at the seated Jessica Wright.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next