by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja) Empty On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Anja had spend the last weeks nursing her wounds. After her long battle with Priscilla Haynes, she had needed some time to regenerate. The stern but still sexy girl had spooked in her mind for some days after the match and she had planned to visit the vixen with a special delivery for her orphanage in the future.
But now was not the right time for this. Summer Splash was around the corner, and most logistic companies were so tightly booked with tasks of transporting the hall equipment and setting up stages for promos and exhibitions that her little expedition would have been unreasonably expensive at the moment. The blonde wasn´t cheap but also not stupid, so this would have to sadly wait for a little bit longer.

Today, she had put on her short training dress, a black Raven/gold background combo of training equipment that could nearly be underwear for sporty girls, and was entering a training room where she would sit down on a bicycle at the end of the room where she could check out the girls entering the room, putting her towel over the front of the bike before slowly starting to tread the pedals.

The Raven was on the hunt for prospects for her nest...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja) Empty Re: On the hunt(Lucha Fury and Anja)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Reina was walking toward a training room in a bit more clothing than she would wear for matches. After all, a thong and a micro bikini was far too revealing for a gym. Instead, she was wearing a red sports bra and black skin tight shorts. And of course, Reina Rojo wouldn't be caught without her signature phoenix mask. The luchadora had come to lift some weight, maybe run for a while on a tread machine.

Her tag partner and lover, Fiera Pantera, was also here to train. But her ebony goddess was in a different area beating the hell out of a punching bag. The whole gym was much bigger than what Reina was used to, though. In Mexico her gym was not even half this size, and it was far from well kept. Besides, she usually preferred to train in unique was. Such as preforming aerials into pools, or the riskier option of doing parkour by jumping off from one roof to the other and other dangerous stunts. (Which Pantera got her into).

Regardless, though, Reina planned to train her hardest today as she walked into the training room. Once there she saw a rather pretty woman on a bike. Feeling rather friendly, Reina would wave to the blonde woman as she walked by. She didn't think much of it, though. It was just her being friendly, after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:28 pm

The Raven did not have to wait for long until someone really interesting entered the training facility. She had expected to have company soon, pretty girls were not that hard to find in AFW. Girls for a little quick match and a quick making out were basically around the corner which was why she was valuing her time in AFW so much, not because she wanted to be rich and famous for the sake of being rich and famous.

But today was not just like any day, a bombshell luchadora crossed her way and caused her to smile brightly after drawing some air through her lips when the girl had entered the room. Firm breast, tall, and also a little bit of a secret with her mask. Perfect for a little match and an exciting bed wrestling match later on the evening too.So she walked to a bicycle much closer to Reina and put her towel there before turning around, showing an innocent smile with her hands crossed on her back.

"Hello, Miss Luchadora. Are you new to AFW? I think I would have remembered you rising if we had already met before."
Anja opened a little conversation in the best way she knew it, a hidden sultry intimation which you could either understand as compliment for the phoenix mask or that Reina had already risen in her bedroom.
"Oh, I am sorry. My name is Anja."
She added, nodding a little bit as a greeting instead of waving her hand.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Reina was surprised to see that the beautiful woman she just waved to approach her quickly. She seemed rather excited to introduce herself, and in fact this Anja seemed to be flirting with her. "Nice!" the luchadora thought to herself as the pretty woman stood their with her hand behind her back. Reina really liked the look of Anja's sexy body, and so her flirts were very well received.

"Oh well aren't you a forward~ Are you like this with all the pretty women you meet?" she would say while leaning against one of the work out bikes with a seductive look in her eyes. Eyes that would look over the blonde's body to soak up the magnificent view in front of her.

"I know I would've remembered you rising if we had met...but either way it's a pleasure to meet you, Anja~ Is there anything I can help you with today? Or maybe even...tonight?~" La Reina would flirt back as she insinuated a little night time action between them would be perfectly acceptable to her.

The luchadora already had an idea about what it was that Anja was seeking, though. Clearly it was sex related, but the best parts were in the details, and Reina wanted to know they were very badly. By now she had forgotten about her training, though. But while Reina may have come here to work out, she wasn't just going to pass up the advances of the beautiful women right in front of her. Pantera would be giddy to hear that she'd scored. If this woman was up for it Reina and her ebony goddess would show her a wonderful time in their comfy, king sized bed!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Oh wow, that girl was straight to the point. Sometimes you were just in the right place at the same time! And yes, most of the time she was like that when she saw a pretty woman like Reina. Some others were reluctant, others played hard to get, but the German was a very patient person and would look to see herself getting booked against her target to get to know them better. Much better.

"If nobody cares for another, we all stay alone. And in your case, this would really be a shame."
She answered with an honest smile while shamelessly letting her eyes wander over the body of the sexy luchadora before stepping even more forward to draw in the scent of the other girl too.
"Do you want to tell me your name too or should I just call you Fenix before we go to a more comfy place where I hentai pin you there while your sexy body moves sinuously as far as it can? Or would you rather have an official POW match with the same result?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Reina smiled as Anja looked over her hot body. The blonde wasn't even hiding her efforts to undress the luchadora with her eyes. It was nice really, but the woman would soon challenge her to a hentai match it seemed. Anja was beyond bold at this pointis, and Reina really liked that.

"Hehehe~ Well aren't you bold~" she would say while stepping a bit closer to the blonde. "For now you can call me Reina~ And as for your little challenge...I think I'd not only like to beat you officially...but I'd like an audience to watch me do it" Reina would say confidently with her hands on her hips.

"But there's a catch, chica. I have a partner named Pantera, and I know she'd love to be involved. But I'm not gonna ask for a handicapped match...I like things to be evenly matched. So maybe if you can get a partner of your own...then we can throw down~" the luchadora would explain with a sultry smile.

"We can discuss this more later at my place. Mind giving me your number?" Reina would ask while pulling out her phone from her sports bra. It had been well hidden between her large breasts, and now she'd wait to get Anja's contact info. "I'll text you my address, and when you find a partner just give me a call so we can arrange a time to meet. Does that sound good with you, chica?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:14 pm

"I only know what I want. You."
The Blonde grinned a little before her hand moved adoringly over the mask of Reina. It was mystical, traditional and incredibly sexy, Anja really digged it.

"A tag team match?"
That was kind of a problem for Anja which finally flashed a little bit over the face. Not because she did not know some girls who were in question for that, but she also knew that all were fairly occupied with the upcoming Summer Splash. and her own sense of honor and her deep respect for lucha wrestling demanded that it would be at least a wrestling girl from Mexico, preferably with a mask. It did not so much matter if it was a rudo or a tecnico, the bounty would be plenty if said partner was as hot as Reina.
"I guess I can get us booked at Summer Splash, the greatest wrestling show in general. But say, I don´t want to hurt your feelings but...do you have a photo of your tag team partner with you?"
Anja was pretty sure that the other girl was sexy too, but you never knew, maybe Reina was one of these girls who went never anywhere without her scar friends.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 pm

"You like?" Reina said while smiling as Anja caressed her mask. Clearly this woman had a thing for masks judging by how much she was admiring it. "That's good...because I'll have it on when I'm taking you in my bed~"

As much as Reina loved trash talk, though. Anja would say something much more interesting. Summer Splash. One of Friction's biggest events. The mere mention of it excited the luchadora greatly.

"Oh? Well that does sound pretty great." Reina would say with a big smile. Sadly, she didn't have a picture of her partner for Anja. But as it just so happened, the real thing was approaching fast.

"RAWR~!" Pantera would shout as she pounced on her lover. "What're you up to Reina? I saw you talking with a pretty girl...and I'm feeling very jealous~" the ebony panther teased as she clung to the other luchadora like a giddy child. Pantera was wearing her signature mask, as well, with a matching leopard print sports bra, and black training shorts that were just as tight as Reina's.

"Ack! P-Pantera!? I told you to stop jumping on me like tha-" the red phoenix would say before being cut off by her lover. "My name is Fiera Pantera~ It's nice to meet you...I'm sorry to say this sexy queen is mine...but I'm happy to share with my prey~"

"Ugh...This is my partner, Anja. Sorry for her eagerness...she's a bad kitty~" Reina would say with a groan before scratching the ear on Pantera's mask playfully. An action that made the ebony woman purr in delight as she closed her eyes. "So what do you say, Anja? Is she sexy enough for you?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:35 am

"And you say that I am bold. But you´re also right, I adore and respect the spirit of Lucha. I will actually insist that you wear the mask in MY bed."
Anja surely liked the attitude of Reina and put an extra emphasis that the masked girl would be in her bed instead of the one of the Fenix. Take or be taken, that was the credo the Blonde followed in her sexual affairs. Of course she would not take a girl that did not really want to be overwhelmed and taken in that way, and sometimes this caused her to walk a fine edge with her special mental disposition.

Then the other half of Lucha Fury appeared, and Anja was fully sold on the idea of making a match with both girls. She just needed to have this cat under her spell, or enjoy the thrill of being hunted by her. Or probably both at once..
"Oh yes, I am definitely sold. And hi dear, my name is Anja. Your partner and I have talked about having a match that maybe also peaks your interest."
The blonde answered while her hand would wander over to caress the other ear of the panther girl for a moment until she finally put both hands on her hips.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Pantera's perked up as the woman introduced herself as Anja, and said that she and her masked lover had come up with a match. The ebony woman was already in love with the blonde's looks, but then she'd playfully caress her cat ear, as well. Pantera would start purring until Anja withdrew her hand, but she was hooked.

"Mmm...I like you~ Let's have that match!" she would declare thinking that it was right this second. "Not yet babe. Anja wants to have it a Summer Splash~" Reina would say before her ebony lover could start stripping the clothes off both her and Anja's bodies. "She also has a thing for our masks...but while we'll definitely be wearing them...they'll be on in OUR bed, chica~"

"Oh that sounds hot! But...so far away...can't I just have a taste here?" Pantera would groan to her sexy queen of a lover. "No. It'll be worth the wait~"

Pantera would pout like a child but ultimately concede to the woman with a nod of her head. Waiting was hard, but it really would be worth it. "Besides...Anja needs to find herself a tag partner~" Reina would add which made the other luchadora perk up again.

"Oh? Mmm...well this is sounding better every second!" Pantera would say happily before kissing her lover's cheek. "Hehehe~ Thanks darling~ Anyway...would you mind typing in your number, Anja? Here you can have my phone." Reina would say before handing the blonde her phone so she could get the woman's contact information.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next