by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 am

Mako smiled as Kayura said she didn't have any plans for the night. That meant they could get in a lot of trouble. The shark was already thinking about taking her new friend to a strip club. But even she realized that was too much. So it was time for "Plan B"...sadly Mako didn't really have one on her.

"I was planning on passing out and leaving in the morning...but now that I've met you...well...let's see..." she'd start to say while thinking about what they could get into. Noticing her silent conversation with the bartender, though, the shark would butt in as the bartender began to mouth the number "five".

"Ya worried I'm a little too tipsy?" Mako chuckled as she lean forward a bit with a grin. "Don't worry...I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions. So if you want to have some real fun I'm open for business~" the shark explained with her usual brand of forwardness and a wink. Hopefully that would finally put Kayura's concerns to rest.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by Maxy Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Managing to catch what the bartender was trying to inform her, Kayura didn't seem convinced that Mako was as fine as she said she was, which Mako admitting what she originally intended on doing didn't help much. Kayura looked Mako over for a moment. Mako was still standing and it didn't seem like she might stumble just yet, but Kayura still wanted to be sure. "How can I be sure about that?" The thought of hanging out with Mako in general was fine, but if she was hiding her drunken state, and if she planned on having more as things progressed, Kayura didn't want to do anything that would get herself in trouble.

Looking at the back to the bartender she asks him "What do you think?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:16 am

Mako was getting tired trying to convince Kay to have sex with her, but she could bear with it. However, the shark did not enjoy her asking the bartender. The bartender didn't know shit about Mako. In fact, Mako didn't even like him that much. So asking for his opinion on how fuckable she was went too far.

"Hey! Don't ask him!" the shark would say while putting her face up to block him out of the conversation. "I just told you I was fine. And I'll prove it by driving us to my place! If you're willing to believe me, though, we can take a cab." she'd say while taking Kayura's hand and leading her away from the bar.

Mako wasn't being too aggressive, though. It wasn't like she was dragging the woman and yanking her all over the place. The smile on her face face was enough to show she wasn't actually mad. Mako just didn't need someone else telling the cute girl she was getting along with that she was too drunk for some fun. Depending what Kay said, the shark would then lead them to the parking lot where they could call a cab or have the blonde drive them. Mako couldn't drive because she didn't drive her car here since she had gotten a ride from a friend. Saying that she would drive them was a nice, bluff though!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:30 am

Before Kayura could get a responce out she found herself being pulled outside. Not resisting due to not wanting to cause a scene, she waited until they were outside before continue getting a word in. The thought of Mako having as many as she had Kay didn't like the thought of Mako driving, but she did not object do the cab part though. "I guess we can take one sure, unless I drive yours. Whatcha got?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:48 am

Mako just stared as Kay after leaving the bar and being asked what car she drove here. Well that's what she deserved for even attempting a bluff. At this point, though, the shark felt like honesty was the best choice. So as she finished up getting a car through her app, she'd come clean.

"That one." Mako lied while pointing at the cool looking, red convertible. "Anyway I'll call that that cab...it'll just take one sec..." the shark said before a guy walked over, got in the convertible, and drove off with all of her dignity. She couldn't believe that just happened.

"...Don't say it." Mako would say in a defeated tone with her head down before the car she called showed up. "Fine, I was bluffing. I'm sorry. Say nothing and I'll make you the happiest girl in Japan." the shark promised Kay as she opened the door for her. She was pretty embarrassed that her lie fell apart in less than a minute, which was why Mako would make Kayura feel like a queen if she didn't rub it in.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:47 am

"Oh." Kayura looks the car over, a bit disappointed Mako didn't give her the chance to drive it, but at least Mako was being responsible. To her surprised some guy got in the car and drove off, which she looked a bit confused. Before she could ask what just happened, Mako came clean about it. Though while inside the cab Kay did ask, but she wasn't trying to grill her. "How come you said that though? I'm not going to make fun of you if you really drive a jeep or a beetle. At least you were responsible enough to arrange this ride."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Mako let out a sigh as Kay asked her why she lied. Honestly, she didn't know at the time. But after thinking about it, the shark had an idea of why.

"*Sigh*...Well...I don't really know...I guess I did it to impress you..." Mako said as she leaned back against the seat of the car they were in. "It wasn't really about being responsible or not...I just guess I just get carried away with trying to seem cool and badass..." she'd continue to say before falling silent. Now the shark was starting to think that she was telling Kay too much about herself! She always did have an issue with opening up and staying pent up. It always seemed like the shark did way too much of one or the other.

"Ugh...sorry...I probably seem like a weirdo now." Mako said with a hand covering her face. "I just...really want to get along with you..." she'd add as the car drove closer and closer to the their destination. They'd be there soon enough since it wasn't a far drive, so Mako wanted to make herself look as good as possible before they got to the place.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:11 am

Kayura understood Mako's explanation to an extent. The thought of wanting to look good made sense, though Kayura wasn't sure how much of that was alcohol fueled. She didn't ask about that detail, but did let it be known that Mako should try to be more careful. Mako saying she wanted to get along with her made Kayura wonder to what extent she meant that. Did Mako want Kayura to be a one and done type of meetup and Mako was trying to ease her into it, or was wanting more. Kayura wasn't sure, though she didn't feel this was the exact moment to answer. When they got to Mako's she does tell her though "I'm not going inside until you tell me what you drive though...well?" she asks while poking Mako's shoulder.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Mako stared at Kayura as she poked her shoulder while asking what she actually drove. That was the shark's second issue, mostly because she couldn't remember what she drove. It wasn't that she didn't research the car, or was too drunk to remember, but she wasn't very interested with cars. She loved driving a cool and fast vehicle, but rarely did she bother with it's exact name.

"Ok it's black...and I bought it used...it's an american car...so I think it was a Camaro. That's made by Chevrolet, right?" Mako would say trying to remember it exact name. "Anyway...before I can embarrass myself any more, wanna come in?" she'd say with a friendly smile while motioning to her home. If Kay agreed, then the shark would walk the blonde woman to her house and welcome her inside. Despite her laid back and sometimes brutal-fighting nature, Mako wasn't messy. Her house was clean, mostly organized, and whatever furniture she broke while fighting with her rougher lovers would be replaced quickly.

"Welcome to the shark tank~" Mako said once they were both inside. "So? What do you think?" she asked, forgetting about the fact that Kay might be wondering why her house was called the shark tank.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Kayura had a slight feeling that Mako wasn't too sure on the exact details, but it sounded like Mako was trying so she didn't call her on it, but she did mention "I wouldn't mind seeing it later" as she was interested in finding out more, even if it was used and American. She got the feeling that this was something Mako didn't want to go on about so she dropped it for the time being as she followed her inside.

"Shark tank?" she asked as she looked and walked around. Nothing really stood out to her a clue as to why Mako said that, but she didn't find anything off turning about the place.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next