Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, Iceman, killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Mart-Kos, Nelv, Ringropes98, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for debuts and matches.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Looking to be more active around here, which means starting more matches.

Yay more matches!

For those interested:

Cami (will do hentai, but not for debut match)

Hiromi (No hentai)

Blazing Kitsune (no hentai)

All still need debut matches

I'm also accepting offers for matches against:

Kairi (will do hentai)

Dark Star Chaos (no hentai)

Grizzly (no hentai)

Feel free to PM me or find me on the Discord if any of those sound interesting, or if you have another match you want to suggest. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Apologies for delays

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:19 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo!

I just wanted to take a minute and apologies to the many people I am RPing with and my slowness this last month or two. It's been a busy time and I've had trouble with motivation and inspiration to post.

I am going to do better, I promise, and I will have posts up for everybody soon and I will try not to falter again...at least for a while XD.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments: 4

Specific Debut Match Idea

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm by SuckerPunch

Hello friends and fellow AFW'ers! I'm looking for a very specific type of squash for the debut match of Harmony Harper, my newest character. If you're interested, please send me a PM on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Comments: 0

Leon

Go down

Leon Empty Leon

Post by Rogue on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Appearance
Spoiler:
Leon JySNBqq

Name: Leon
        Sex: Male
       Eyes: Brown
        Hair: Brown
     Height: 5'6 Feet / 170 Cm
    Weight: 154 Lbs / 70 Kg
Nationality: Canada
Alignment: Heel

Wrestling Informations
Spoiler:

Strategy: He always goes for hard attacks against his opponents. Leon always tries to show his dominance in a fight. He would do everything to win and isn't afraid to use dirty tactics.
Preferred attacks: Leon uses a variety punches, kicks and and also grappling moves.
Preferred matches: He preferres every kind of match were he can show of his superiority against his opponent. He loves Hentai -and humiliation matches (preferres Woman but if he had to he would also fight male).
Favourite/Finishing move/s: Has none!

Stats
Spoiler:

Endurance:5/5
Strenght:4,5/5
Defense:1,5/5
Speed:3,5/5
Technique:5/5

Past/Personality
Spoiler:

Past:Leon has grown up in a small city in Canada. He got teached in martial arts by his father because it was tradition in his family to pass on the spirit of fighting from one generation to the next. He got teached that strenght was the only thing that mattered. In school Leon would use his martial arts skills to fight off people who would try to bully him. Because of that he got more then just one time in trouble.

One day he even got expelled from school as he broke one kid his arm. His mother later talked to him that he shouldn't use his power against people who were clearly weaker then him. She said that it wouldn't help him in anyway possible. She also said to him that he should just fight against opponents stronger or equal to his own strenght. Anything else would be just a waste of time. Leon understood what his mother was saying and because of that he searched for strong opponents. He competed in tournaments and got first place mostly even without any effort at all.

As he got older he started to think that in his country wouldn't be any good fighters. He talked to his parents and asked to travel around the world to practice for his fighting techniques. At first they were not sure about this but Leon could confince them and packed his stuff. A few years later he got an letter from  an organisation that was searching for fighters. Leon thought that there was the right place to look for strong opponents. With this thought in mind he answered the letter and was hoping that he would soon find strong opponents.

Personality:He is a very introverted Person and doesn't speak so much. He lives only to fight. He tries to avoid human contact because he wants to be alone most of the time. Leon can't really understand people because he tries to not get to close with anyone.

Other Informations
Spoiler:

Relationships:None
Friends:None
Allies:None
Rivals:None
Enemies:None

AFW Record
Spoiler:

Wins:
Loses:
Draws: