by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:58 am

The explosion of spit which happened as their tongues collided again was actually kind of shocking. Not only did a few little freckles of it fly across their faces, but it splattered down their chins, painted their best, dribbled into their cleavage and made little puddles down on the canvas by their feet. Maddie had been drooling a little bit, all of the moaning and licking and lip-smacking stimulating her mouth's saliva production. It was understandable, of course, and a good bit of it probably came from exciting friction generated by grinding up against Sakura's sexy body while the two of them locked lips and literally (pretty much literally) shoved their tongues down each other's throats.

Maddie moaned, her eyelids drooping a bit, eyes almost rolling slightly upward as their kiss kept going, with her butt cheeks stinging from that huge spank and her butt crack starting to get irritated from the wedgie. She wasn't exactly breathing very much, either, as distracted as she was by all the kissin'. So when Sakura started to retreat...well, Maddie didn't mind so much. Still, this was the point where they finally hadn't exactly mirrored each other in every respect. Because as Sakura pulled back, Maddie leaned in, still smooching, puckering her lips more to push them out a little further, keeping them connected until Sakura at last pulled back too far for Maddie to keep the connection. Maddie licked at her lips as Sakura finally pulled away, and her mouth and face felt so hot that she expected to see steam pouring from between her teeth. Looking at the deep blush on Sakura's face, it was clear she was overheating, as well. So Maddie didn't find any shame in taking some deep breaths, her own nice boobs rising and falling rhythmically as they, too, had to cool down after a lot of grinding and flattening.

Maddie rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Sakura as the Japanese girl spoke. "Psssssh, puh-lease...I'm at, like, ten percent...right now! You definitely don't want to get me...riled up!" She didn't feel Sakura's hand, partially because she was focused on a perfectly unexpected and devious plan to get the drop on Sakura in the next round: with one hand gently holding Sakura's butt, the other was very nonchalantly working on Sakura's bikini strings, tugging a tiny bit here, a tiny bit there, even as Sakura leaned in for another kiss and Maddie eagerly obliged, the two of them keeping their mouths closed this time as puckered lips pressed firmly into each other. Maddie couldn't even totally finish the kiss when her lips turned upward and she had a little giggling fit, pulling back and sticking her tongue out at her foe.

"I was ready before you were born!" she taunted, sucking in a breath, then exhaling, slowly, letting hot air wash all over Sakura's face. "So the score is definitely 1-0 in my favor...you know that, right? Your kissies were no match for my invincible lips...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 am

Lucky had predicted that Maddie wouldn't be so eager as to let her go in peace and so she didn't make her retreat a cowardly one! She kissed and suckled and licked and fought every inch she retreated, giving Maddie's tongue and lips the biggest fight they would EVER get, past, present and future! Eventually, they did seperate, though, their faces ablaze in a steaming red, but still smiling as if they were having the time of their lives...

Sakura giggled lightly as Maddie declared she wasn't even going full power yet, the Japanese beauty leaning in to nuzzle her nose softly. Ah... She was so cute when she was trying to be cocky... Made her blush a little harder.

"Oh goody! Here I was going at 8% and thinking you were almost done already!" Lucky declared, leaning in for that smooch. The two of them shared a short, soft kiss, their minds resyncing up as they began to undo their opponent's straps, both unaware of the other's efforts. They smooched and suckled but respectfully didn't go any farther than that, letting their kiss remain on the surface. Well... that was until the the pair of them let out a little flurry of giggles, making it impossible for them to remain in contact! At Maddie's declaration of victory over her the first round, Lucky smirked, her hand on the american's hips shifting up to her face to brush some of that blonde-ish brown hair out of Maddie's face... Couldn't very well have anything obscuring that adorable visage, now could she? That would simply be too cruel!

"Oh, that's one of the things I like about you..."
She flirted, teasing Maddie's lips with a quick and sudden kiss. "All that confidence... Makes you all bold and stuff... So C.U.T.E!" She breathed in that sweat, warm breath her opponent expelled, breathing out in kind as her own warm breath washed over her face. "You're the cutest girl ever, you know that...?" She giggled, lightly patting Maddie's cheek with her palm. "Well... besides me of course! As for your win... I can be generous and give you that one... but who even cares about one point...?" Sakura's fingers tightened around one of the loose strings, her wrist getting ready to flick and undo Maddie's top... "Its the third that matters!"

Acting with all the skill and speed of a ninja in a bikini, Sakura flicked her wrist, undoing Maddie's top and ripping it right off! If she acted quickly enough, maybe her rival would be caught by surprise! She doubted it though... The californian (with the exception of her eagerness just a moment ago) had been in her head every step of the way!

...and that meant Maddie possibly had a plan of her own!

HA! I'm catching onto your games, Maddie!
Sakura thought, a wide, nefarious smile spreading across her hungry lips. You're gonna get it for being so predictable!

Lucky THREW herself at Maddie, mind-body-lips, intent on slamming into her and bringing her down to the mat! Her lips pressed into her with all the strength, tongue... and surprising tenderness she could muster, kissing her as if she were a lover she hadn't seen in years... Of course, she had NO idea what that was like... She had never done something so... naughty before... but dang it, she had an imagination! All the passion behind her was tempered by the gentle hand of slow, graceful and gentle lip-work, as if trying to draw every ounce of arousal from her rival!

At this point, she had completely forgotten about the rules of the match. She just wanted to hear Maddie squeal for mercy!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 am

"Ha, yeah, sure. I could tell you were going at at least sixteen percent! Can't fool me!" Maddie would chide, gently scolding Sakura for trying to pull the wool over her eyes on something so obvious! They kissed again, then, this one just a gentle, hors d'ouevres-type smooch, not like the incredible liplocks and tongue-kisses which had left them both with mouths that contained more of the other's spit than their own. Maddie tugged again on Sakura's bikini strings, feeling them come right to the edge of unraveling between her fingers. She held back, her case of the giggles being heightened by the knowledge of Sakura's impending embarrassment!

Yeah, this is going to be adorable...adorably humiliating for you, sweet, precious, clueless Sakura...

"Y'know, you don't know much about me so far, huh? I mean, other than my name being Maddie and me being a totally better kisser than you are..." Maddie mused, her face remaining a little red as Sakura's hand slid across her face, first brushing at her hair, then patting her cheek. She had a big grin plastered across her face too, though, as she didn't get bashful or nervous with her foe's attempts at teasing. She ran a finger up Sakura's cheek, poking it in the softest spot, then cupped her whole hand around Sakura's face to squish her cheeks in and force her lips to pucker. "You're pretty cute yourself, y'know? Maybe I should make, like, a kissing toll, though, to keep you from falling TOO hard for me. You get one kiss from these bangin' lips for every embarrassing fact you tell me about yourself, Sakura."

The two of them were still hugging, and Maddie's hand was poised right above those bikini strings. As Sakura blew in her face in retaliation, Maddie narrowed her lips and let out a whistling little blow of her own, this time using cold air to create a protective shield for her face! And right...about...THEN was when she flicked her wrist and sent Sakura's top flying, popping her nice, big boobies free—while at the same time her own top went flying, and Maddie gasped as her nice, tan Cali breasts bounced out!

Once again, the same thoughts materialized into the same actions at the same time. "You little sneak! TAKE THIS!" Maddie would holler giddily, as she threw herself forward, slamming into Sakura as Sakura slammed into her, their bodies smacking powerfully together, their naked breasts now pancaking again with not even a thin strip of fabric to protect them! Maddie's tongue tickled Sakura's, slowly at first, then suddenly jerking as their breasts flattened and Maddie really felt the force of the blow, bobbing backwards, then pressing forwards again...

But did she really have to push forward? Sakura was obviously trying so hard to bring her down...well, Maddie figured she would make her new rival's day. All of a sudden, she would stop pushing, and Sakura would suddenly throw her backwards—but Maddie would plant a foot and pivot, aiming to use the Japanese girl's own momentum against her and spin them around to bring Sakura down on her back instead!

Last edited by Daaharu on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 pm

"Better kisser..." Lucky giggled, shaking her head. "You're good, but not that good! You're such a try-hard!" As she took Maddie's cheek in her hand, her American rival took her cheek in hers, though she went one step further and SQUISHED her cheek inward, causing her lips to deform and pucker against her will! She could help but laugh cutely, staring warmly into the eyes of her fellow wrestler, lightly pinching her cheek as payback. The Californian conceded that Sakura was cute too (more cute... obviously) and offered her ONE free kiss for every embarrassing secret she told her!

"Too late!"
Sakura laughed as Maddie mentioned keeping her from falling to hard for her. "Oh...? But I think we're having too much fun to follow those rules." She snickered lightly. "I don't think I'll follow those rules... I'ma get all the kisses from you, secrets or no secrets!"

AND LIKE THAT... There went their tops... With a mere flick of their wrists, Maddie and Lucky both stood there, topless, surprised, but also giddy and laughing! They were loving this!

"You little sneak! TAKE THIS!" They roared at the same time, smashing back into each-other with the hot-slapping of two gorgeous bodies slamming into one another! Their naked breasts mashed into one another again, Maddie's Californian tan and Sakura's slightly lighter one rubbing hotly against one another as they went at it with their lips once more!

"Mmm..." She hummed lightly into their kiss, loving every moment they fought against one another! She hadn't known it before now, but she LOVED it when people kissed her back equally... Those that just submit themselves too it were too soft and those that forced themselves on her were uncomfortable to say the least but this... this was that perfect middle-ground that made this match the best ever... Ah, but it could get even better... once she took Maddie to the ground!

But this was also where things changed... So far, they were merely trying to pull JUST ahead of one another, leaving them neck-and-neck the whole way... but Maddie wanted to step it up... but shifting her weight and using it to throw Sakura to the ground with her on top!

"MMMPH!" She gasped into Maddie's mouth, surprised by this turn of events... but not stunned. Lucky was a tough woman and she wouldn't be stunned by something as meager as a flip from Maddie! Using the momentum in that flip, Sakura would shoot her hands up, grabbing her rival's shoulders and throwing her to the side, attempting to roll on top of her! Should she succeed, she would grab at Maddie's hands, intertwine their fingers and pin her to the floor of the ring, all the while kissing the life out of her!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:12 pm

The two of them slammed into each other, engaging in another massive kiss as their now-naked tits rolled into each other, trying to force each other back into their respective chests. The mirror-image effect was still strong, seeing as how they yelled the exact same thing before jumping each other, though Maddie felt like she broke it as she used Sakura's momentum against her, letting herself be thrown back, only to spin around and let the Japanese girl throw herself past Maddie, before Maddie swung back around, her breasts slamming down on top of Sakura's as the Los Angeles-born girl slammed her foe into the canvas! "Mmmmh!"

Maddie snickered devilishly as she came down on top, sucking in as much air as she could through her nostrils as she stabbed with her tongue at Sakura's lips, trying to lick her way through their defenses and back inside that warm mouth. Her tits, meanwhile, puffed out, using gravity to try to bully their rivals into pancakes! You girls can't compete with us! Maddie imagined her breasts saying, as she tried to shove her nipples into the sensitive underside of Sakura's chest! We're bigger, we're firmer, we're better, and now you're PANCAKES!

Maddie did not stay on top for very long, as Sakura threw her weight to the side, rolling them over using the same rotational momentum that Maddie had used to get on top! "MMMPH!" Maddie gasped out into the kiss, as Sakura now pressed down on top of her, grabbing at her hands to try to pin her down! But that same rotational momentum...that Maddie used first, and Sakura used next...well, it still existed, and so before Sakura could pin her, Maddie would shove hard on her rival's arms to the side, aiming to roll herself back on top as quickly as Sakura had, starting to pepper the other girl's lips with rapid, machine-gun style kisses to completely overwhelm her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Sakura had to admit... With the help of gravity, Maddie's tits were the most powerful opponents hers ever had to face! They pressed HARD into her breasts, her own buxom body doing their best to fight them off, pressing just as hard into her as the cheerleader arched her back to smash them together! The American was as tricky as she was determined though, as with just a mere adjustment of her chest, her nipples began to probe Sakura's underboobs, striking the soft and vulnerable spots and getting a soft moan of pleasure out of her! However... she left herself open to the very same weakness but from above, Sakura's nipples pressing hard into the top of Maddie's breasts, intent on getting the same reaction out of her!

Ha! She imagined them saying as their nipples fenced for domination Is that the best you can do!? PATHETIC, FLATTY! She could've fought on like this... but it always felt so much more powerful to be on top... It was where most of the control was held! And so... Lucky would use both her strength and the momentum of Maddie's throw to roll herself on top, grabbing her rival's hands and using her new ally in gravity to lay ALL the kisses upon her!

"Mmm! MM! MMMMMMMMM!" She would hum into each and every one, showing her american rival just WHO was the boss around here! Their toned, tanned and buxom bodies rubbed heavily against one another, their bikini-bottoms being the only thing keeping Sakura from dealing the killing blow right there! Well... that and the fact she wanted this to go on for as long as possible! Maddie wasn't one to be kept down and fought Sakura trying to pin her with her comparable strength! Sweat was starting to build up on Lucky's brow and arms, finding it difficult to actually out-muscle her rival but with the aid of earth's natural gravitation, Sakura was able to make steady progress! AH, but there was that sneaky determination again! Before Sakura could fully pin her, the Japanese wrestler found herself quickly shoved over on her back, Maddie claiming the dominant position again!

"MMM!?" She gasped questioningly, caught completely off guard! Maddie capitalized quickly, letting loose a barrage of kisses that a stunned Lucky was barely able to match! She raised her head to meet the American's soft, tender lips half way each time, slowly her senses and control returning to her!

Mmmmh... That was close... She thought, catching and countering another one of those rapid kisses She almost had me... Alright... I should start to get serious! Sakura quickly jerked Maddie to the side again, attempting to roll her on her back and pin her to the mat once more, delivering upon her a more deadly machine-gun of kisses to keep her pinned to the mat!

...The arena's edge was really close now... Dangerously so, little did Lucky notice. She was far too occupied in keeping Maddie down! Her breasts POUNDED into her rival's with each kiss, taunting her for all that confidence she had throughout the match!

Who's the pancake NOW!?
They demanded. WHO'S THE BETTER RACK NOW!?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 am

Sakura's nipples pushed into the tops of Maddie's boobs, which were a lot firmer than the underboobs which Maddie's nipples were targeting. The American girl knew that she was in a better position boob-to-boob, and when she rolled the Japanese girl back over onto her back—where she BELONGED!—she was in a superior position for kisses, too, slamming her lips down hard into Sakura's, trying to put a crater in the middle of her face, as her breasts continued their haughty crushing of their rivals!

What are you, A-cup!?! This is just TOO EASY! Maddie's breasts would silently yell, as she slammed down into Sakura and her lips went into overdrive, showering kisses down into the Japanese girl's face, two of them a second, trying to make the little cutie's whole mouth numb from all of the fun! "Mmmrh! Mmmmfffh! Mmmgh! Mmmmff!" she grunted with each smooch, as with each one she shoved her nipples a little harder into Sakura's breast flesh, feeling those soft orbs molding around her hard, thick nips, as those tips stabbed in like knives!

Poooooor baby, gettin' her lips out-kissed and her boobs out...boobed, Maddie thought, condescendingly and excitedly, as she slammed down on her rival, her lips pecking all over Sakura's and trying to push their rivals inwards. Sakura looked dazed, startled, on the edge of complete collapse...Maddie giggled and had to keep from grinning and squealing with glee as she preyed upon her helpless foe, her breasts completely dominating, Sakura's even flatter than pancakes, her lips hitting Sakura's rapid-fire...

But just when it seemed like the Japanese girl was down and out, she suddenly came to life, jerking to the side and rolling them over again! Maddie's eyes widened as Sakura swooped down on her, and she gasped as those lips came down on hers hard, peppering her with smooch after smooch, too fast for her to catch, to keep up with, Sakura's chest slamming down into hers and squashing hers with every kiss! Caught completely off-guard, Maddie was battered by Sakura's relentless assault...for a few seconds, at least. Slowly, her senses returned, and she began returning the kisses with equal determination. Uuugh...that was close... she thought. She almost had me...so I guess I should start getting serious!

Maddie threw her weight to the side, jerking right and down on Sakura's arms, throwing her off and rolling them again. She didn't notice the ropes as she passed under them. She didn't notice how close they were to the edge of the ring apron, perched less than an inch from the drop-off. All she focused on was kissing Sakura as fast as possible and flattening her breasts as much as she could! All while her imagination kept up the conversation between one set of sore tits and the other...

SAY IT! SAY WE'RE THE BETTER RACK, FLATTY!! GO BACK TO YOUR TRAINING BRA!!!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 pm

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! Lucky's breasts roared silently as they slammed again and again into Maddie's, mashing them into her chest! YOU GOT NOTHING ON THESE! Sakura kissed and kissed, mashed and mashed, forcing upon her American rival all the karma she deserved for her cocky arrogance at the start! Her kisses, much as her tanned-rival had done to her, had left Maddie stunned, shocked for a few moments, leaving Sakura free reign of her chest and lips! She kissed her with all the passion she was capable of, making each and every peck one that would bring the BLUSH right to her! Her breasts would press deep into Maddie's, her hardened nipples doing the honorable thing and fencing lightly with her opponent's.... before doing a complete 180 and attacking the softer flesh surrounding them! If that wasn't enough she then began to actually start grinding on her rival, her sex lightly rubbing against Maddie's with her only protection being the layer of fabric that was their bikini bottoms! T'was more of an instinct than anything else, Lucky starting to get REALLY into this contest of theirs. While winning was the first priority, she found a close second sneaking up on her... sexual attraction. All this kissing, breast rubbing and nipple-fencing with such a beautiful girl was making her priorities shift a bit towards getting Maddie as turned on as she was... than to actually crushing her at this contest.

Brutal... Absolutely brutal... Sakura wasn't giving her rival an inch with her kisses. She moaned and sighed softly into each one, her Green eyes locked firmly onto her rival's ocean blues as she again attempted to pin her to the mat! She pushed down hard... Maddie's hands nearly touching canvas... before she turned the tables on her again!

"MMM!" She gasped as with a mighty heave, the Californian flipped on top once more, the two of them sprawled out, lying at the hair's edge of the ring! Sakura shivered and moaned louder as Maddie took it up to the next level, focusing just about all of her attention on forcing Sakura into a submissive state! Her lips felt so good... Her kisses, exquisite... She would be a liar to say that both her body and her lips rivaled her own in every way, a surprise so pleasant, she almost wished she could rediscover it again!

THIS ISN'T OVER, FLATTY!
Her breasts shouted back, Sakura's chest heaving up with each met smooch to combat her rival's. WE WON'T TAKE THIS FROM YOU! Lucky didn't stay down for long... she couldn't afford it. All these kisses and suckles were really heating her up now... She could feel her nethers, her nipples begin to tingle eagerly with each pass they made at one another, her cheeks flashing a deep and heavy red. But she wouldn't stop! Not for the world! Maddie... must... LOSE!

With another great heave, Lucky rolled to put herself back on top.... Only for her to discover that there was no more ring underneath either of them.

"...Eh...?"
She mumbled, confused as gravity kicked in and dropped them both off the side, Sakura disengaging from their kiss purely on impulse! Lucky was too wrapped up in her opponent's arms that she could do very little to protect herself from the fall, the girl landing HARD on her side outside the ring, groaning ever so softly.

"Uuuugh...." She moaned, raising her head and shaking it to free herself of the disorientation, letting go of the American's hands and rolling away to put some distance between them. "That.... hurt..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:57 am

YOU'RE GOING TO BE PANCAKES FOREVER! JUST TAKE IT, YOU TINY FLATTY LOSERS!! Maddie's breasts might have roared, as she slammed them down into Sakura's as hard as she could, over and over again. This time, her movement was too frantic and intense to really be focused, and as a result there was less underboob spearing and a lot more nipple fencing, her diamond-hard nips stabbing hard into Sakura's areolas, rolling around, their nipples connecting and rotating each other around. Maddie mewled into the kisses she was smashing down into Sakura's lips, a shiver going through her whole body as her crotch heated up, leaking a little bit, dampening only very slightly the inside of her bikini bottoms...

"MMMM! MMRRFFGH!" Maddie's muffled shouts sounded out as she kissed Sakura again and again and again, losing all her breath to the effort, stealing all the oxygen in Sakura's lungs, her breasts trying to flatten the boobs of her rival back up into her and compress her lungs...and everything was getting hot and sweaty and sticky, Maddie slamming down again as their nipples happened to line up exactly, smacking tip to tip, the one-in-a-million shot hitting her body like a taser as she convulsed slightly...! She hesitated, just for a second, as the heat washed over her, and Sakura took advantage, throwing her to the side...

...and now there was no more ring for them to roll over. They slipped off the canvas entirely, off the cliff at the edge of the squared circle, going flying down into the chasm between the ring and the audience. Maddie squealed in shock as they fell. Still locked together, they smacked down onto the padded floor on their sides, the force of the impact knocking them free of each other. Groaning and whimpering, Maddie rolled away from Sakura, needing a second to regain her bearings. "Uuuurgh...that...hurt..." she whimpered, not really paying attention to the mirror effect right now. She rubbed at her head gingerly before glancing in the Japanese girl's direction.

"You okay...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 am

Sakura pushed herself up on her hands and knees, breathing heavily with her body practically drenched in sweat from all that kissing and tumbling earlier, rubbing her head tenderly as if her soft touch would force out the pain of impacting with the padded floor beneath them. She opened her mouth to inquire if Maddie was okay, but it seemed her rival had beaten her too it, asking her first! the Japanese cheer-leader smirked, slowly climbing to her feet, her buxom chest rising and falling heavily with each breath.

"Nnngh... Yeah... I'm fine."
Lucky confirmed, placing a hand on the shoulder she had fallen on, grimacing lightly as she rolled it. "Are you?" Owie... That was a nasty fall but neither of them seemed too worse for wear... just a little hurt. "Heh... Well... Maybe we should put the kissing on hold for a bit..." She offered, softly putting her hand to her lips and blowing one Maddie's way. "As much as I love it... As much as I KNOW I'm better than you at it... We should probably start wrestling now before... uh... the crowd get's too wily..." AH yes... The crowd... They were on FIRE! Of course, it was mostly guys out there, pretty much passed out and nose-bleeding at this point, but the ones that were still conscious cheered like they were watching world peace be achieved! Talk about inflating Sakura's ego! But seriously, they were starting to get rowdy! If one listened in, the things they shouted at them would make the poor girl cover her face to hide the onslaught of BLUSHES!

"Ready...?" She asked, bending her knees slightly and raising her hands. "I'm comin' atcha!" With that warning said, Sakura charged down her rival in Maddie, arm outstretched to take her down with a strong clothesline, intent on putting an end to their mirror routine! Don't get her wrong! She still wanted to cuddle and kiss Maddie until she BEGGED for mercy! Oh, her bikini bottom was already wet from their last exchange, turning her on nearly to the point of no return... It was just that she didn't want all the crowd passed out in fantasy land by the time they were done, all being sent to the hospital via extensive nosebleeding! Had to keep the people engaged! That's Lucky! Always looking out for other folks and their best interests!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next