by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. Empty La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 06, 2018 6:41 am

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. VA2dx7W

Vespa paced around the Gym floor aimlessly. She has joined the Hive known as the AFW weeks prior, but still had yet to receive any orders from the royalty! The lack of orders made Vespa anxious. She was a soldier, a knight created to carry out her Queens will and to protect her and the Hive from invaders.  But without orders from the royalty, how could she serve them? How can she protect her Queen if she does not know her enemies?

The only thing Vespa could think to do to relieve herself of her frustration was to go down to the Gym and train for when her Queen would send her orders. She arrived wearing her skintight black and gold outfit, the one she was rarely seen out of. Quickly, she noticed another gym visitor, a “Worker” in her mind, who was struggling to lift some weights. Seeing their poor lifting technique, Vespa marched over to them.

“Your attempt to serve the royalty is admirable but wasted if no progress is made. You must lift the weight like this if you wish to get it off the ground.”

Vespa was the Queens chosen, and she would not let herself or others fail her Queen. After a few moments of helping the confused gym attendee, Vespa began to overhear a conversation not too far away. It came from two gym attendees working with the next machine over,

“Dude, did you see her? That was THE Diana Alvarro!”

“Who?”

“Come on, I told you about her a dozen times! She’s one of the best Heels from Puerto Rico!  ‘Avispa Negra’ ring any bells? I should try and get her autograph, been a huge fan.”

Vespa was losing interest in the conversation quickly, just about to chastise the worker she was helping for falling into their poor lifting habits again. If he can not pick up a weight, how can he serve the royalty?

“Avispa Negra? Is that Spanish for something?”

“The Black Wasp.”

Vespas ears perked up, intrigued. Another soldier of the Hive? Vespa had never heard of this “Black Wasp” nor who she served.

Suddenly it all made sense to Vespa. This was her test from the royalty! She must find this warrior, learn where her allegiance lies with, and either have her join Vespa in serving their glorious Queen….or destroy the traitor in the name of the royalty.
Without a moments hesitation and in the blink of an eye, Vespa grabbed the gym attendee by the collar, almost lifting them in the air.

“You!” She would hiss, staring deep into their eyes, “Show me where you found this “Black Wasp!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by SimplyMoon Sun May 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Meanwhile only now entering the gym with a bit of a yawn, drinking her strawberry banana with a hint of honey. She was dressed for the gym, ready to get a good work out for the day. Of course it didn't help to stay a bit in character, wearing her half mask and keeping to the colors a black sports bra and yellow gym shorts. She was somewhat oblivious to the commotion she could hear around her, decided to put in her headphones and listen to some music from back home.

Much of her first thirty minutes was working on her cardio, running the treadmill and just enjoying the beat of the music. After that some more cardio, squats and thrusts, jumping jacks and then going into some other smaller exercises such as push ups and sit ups. It was only after a time that she went on to a few of the machines with so far not really any problem at all.... that was until two hours later, standing in the hallway.

She was standing in the showers alone with no one around her. She was rather lucky, without having to have to deal with anyone for the day.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 07, 2018 6:12 am

“I think she went in there, lady.”

The Gym attendee had taken Vespa to the back of the gym, apparently towards the showers. They were standing in the hallway outside the door to enter the women’s shower, the attendee seemed nervous. Perhaps it has to do with Vespa’s strong grip on there shirt collar, but if so Vespa didn’t notice.

“You are certain she is in there?”

“Well, she was working out for awhile before you showed up, and we can’t find her anywhere on the gym floor. If she isn’t in there, then she probably left.”

Vespa stood there silently, staring at the door wondering how best to handle the situation. Soon, she let go of the attendee’s collar.

“You have served our Queen well. I will be sure to tell the royalty of your assistance.”

With that, Vespa would kick the door in and stepped inside the shower room. It seemed empty to her, though she did hear the sound of water running. There was a pile of clothes folded neatly on a bench, which Vespa ignored.

“Black Wasp!” Vespa shouted, “If you are here, show yourself!”

Vespa began to march around the showers multiple rooms and locker lanes, slowly approaching the running water.

“I am Vespa, servant to the Queen and her Hive! I challenge you to battle, to see if you are worthy of joining my Queens ranks.” Vespa snickered quietly, “Come out and face me!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Avispa had been enjoying her nice quiet shower in relative privacy, the shower room rather empty besides her. It was peaceful until suddenly she heard the door forcefully opened to the showers, hearing a rather serious voice beckon out her name.

"That would be me", she says, peeking her head out from the shower stall, trying to figure out whom was calling her.

She would come out only to be face to face with Vespa, "A challenge well... I'm not sure if this is the best time for such. I mean, I gladly accept such but couldn't have waited maybe?" she says from behind the curtain, using it  conceal her nude form.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 am

Vespa turner her head towards the sound of the voice. A slight flash of disappointment appeared on Vespa’s face, seeing the Black Wasp in such a vulnerable position. She looked like any of the other Workers that swarmed the Hive. Perhaps she would look more fitting of a soldier when properly dressed. Vespa hoped so.

“The battle will happen now.” Vespa stated simply. “As a loyal soldier to the Queen, wasting my time is wasting the Royalty’s time. That is absolutely unacceptable.”

With a quick step, Vespa would stand just inches away from Diana, purposefully looking down on her and using her height as a slight intimidation method. A grin like a crack on a porcelain mask appeared on her face.

“However, it would be a disservice to the Royalty to defeat a fellow soldier who has yet to arm themselves.”

Vespa turned, leaving the showers with a confident stride.

“Prepare yourself, Black Wasp. When you leave this sanctuary, I will be waiting for you. May the Queen be pleased by our duel.” A slight blush crossed Vespas face at the thought of her Queens happy face as she walked out of the shower room doors.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 09, 2018 1:31 pm

"Umm, okay, I guess, can you wait outside," she said as she closed the shower curtain, peeking through to watch the rather strange woman leave the shower room. Avispa decided to ignore it, continuing her shower as if nothing happened in the past few minutes.

However once she was finished, she quickly rushed to her workout duffle bag, seeing that packing her outfit inside of it today was a good idea, especially when dealing with such a weird individual whom was willing to just challenge her in such a weird spot for her to be in. She'd pay for that interruption of such a quiet relaxing moment.

"Alright where are you!?" she slams the shower room door open, searching for where her opponent had gone.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 12, 2018 1:52 am

Irritation was all over Vespa’s face. She sat next to a ring on a bench, impatiently tapping her foot and staring at the shower room door. Was she not clear about wasting her Queens time? Did it really take this soldier this long to prepare for battle? Such a display of sluggish preparation would not do in service of the Queen. Perhaps Vespa would have to address that, should Avispa prove worthy in battle.

Just as Vespa was going to get up to check on her opponent, the shower door slammed open revealing “The Black Wasp”. Her attire was certainly more fitting for a soldier, the color scheme popping much more than Vespa’s. Though impressive, Vespa simply could not forgive her tardiness.

“The Royalty would be shamed if one of her soldiers took as long as you to respond to a challenge.” With a quick movement, Vespa was up off the bench and approaching Avispa. “A servant to the Hive should be prepared to face an enemy at any time. If they can not serve the Queen properly, they should either adapt or be dismissed.”  

With a gesture to the ring, Vespa gave a warm smile to Avispa. “Nonetheless, I commend you for accepting the challenge and not fleeing when you could. When you are read, enter the ring. Our duel will commence then.” With that, Vespa rolled under the bottom rope, and walked to one side, silently cackling to herself as she pictured the battle to come.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 14, 2018 4:26 am

"I have no idea what the Hell you are saying loca, but if you continue I'm gonna shut you up good," she threatened the crazy wasp woman. She seemed to be a bit too much into her own act, even Avispa's heel persona was more so an act than anything else.

She rolled in as well, making sure to watch the crazy woman at all times. She didn't know what she would and the Puerto rican wrestler was going to have none of that today. She was gonna teach this punk a lesson for interrupting her day of work out and relaxation.

"Show me what you got."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm

“Heh heH Heh hEh Heh Ha!”

If Vespa understood Avispa’s verbal sparring, she didn’t acknowledge it. She was in her own world, one where two knights were about to spar to entertain royalty and test each other’s strength and determination to best the other. Vespa’s excitement seemed to be causing her to quietly chuckle uncontrollably.

When Avispa seemed ready to fight, Vespa started the match by…..Saluting?

Vespa straighten up, standing at attention and facing towards a direction slightly towards Avispa’s left. Her gazed seemed fixed on something just out of sight.

“For the Glory of the Royalty!”

With those words, Vespa charged! Her “insect” instincts looking to crush her opponent as fast and efficiently as possible, she went with an outstretched arm, her hand curled in a fist.

The blow would be violent but extremely sloppy, leaving a number of openings for her opponent.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 pm

"What are you looking at...." she doesn't get to finish as Vespa's fist slammed into the side of her face, knocking her off balance and catching her completely off guard. She had try to see what the heck VEspa had looked out and saluted to but had found nothing at all there, confirming her suspicions that Vespa was most likely some sort of nut case, a nut case that had the advantage of a first strike.

Wobbly on her feet, Avispa gritted her teeth, balling her fist and going to for a try at striking back.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next