by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars Empty Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

Post by acuyra Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 am

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars G4bEAre
-VS-
Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars Qqwzlen

Match Type: Standard Tag
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Tat: Hey Yo?
Tat: Got a minute?

Belle: For you, always. What's poppin princess?

Tat: Wink
Tat: Well
Tat: About to go into a tag match with
Tat: Onigishima? Onigashis? Not sure the right spelling it.
Tat: The horny chicks

Belle: I am pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate you calling them that.

Tat: Why?
Tat: Oh
Tat: Okay, I see it now. >_< You get me, they have horns
Tat: But I need tips. They kind of sprung this on at the last minute.
Tat: Bless me with your divine guidance.

Belle: Hot tips huh? Well, the red one is a glass cannon, sorta like you.
Belle: You're prettier though, so don't worry Wink
Belle: The blue one is a big bad grappler I think? Decent with holds. She is the one that messed up Kaylee's arm. Al.ost ripped it out of the socket.

Tat: Flatterer XP But don’t stop[c…
Tat: So I  should focus on the red one. Out-Tatiana her.
Tat: And I’ll let Valerie handle korzhik
Tat: Cookie monster
Tat: I think I’ll keep my arms in their place.

Belle: Just don't mess around with the blue one. Think about what I can do to you if I grab onto you.
Belle: Not in that way either, before you go down that road

Tat: I like
Tat: Bleh X_X

Belle: The bad way. That's her. Only unlike our match she is going to be trying to hurt you.
Belle: If the two of you work together, I am pretty sure you can work them down. Just let your sister slow them down with all that shit she does, and sweep them up like the speedy little imp you are.

Tat: Roger. You, but with more ‘bear’, and less ‘hug’.
Tat: I’ll be careful
Tat: that really was a great night, though, wasn’t it?
Tat: Sorry, I get a little
Tat: You know
Tat: when I think about it.

Belle: Rematch, any time babe. Give me and time and a place... And hopefully I can be there... @_@ fml
Belle: Now you got me doing it. Focus Tat. All that sexy stuff can come after you kick their asses.

Tat: I’ll wait for you as long as I have to
Tat: Sorry, sorry! It’s your fault for being so awesome.
Tat: And I just remembered about the little favor you owe from the bar Wink i will be cashing that in soon

Belle: Don't victim blame me.
Belle: Shit. I forgot about that too.
Belle: Wait, cashing it in how?
Belle: Tell me.
Belle: Or else.

Tat: If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise Razz
Tat: music is playing time to go
Tat: But

Tatiana’s fingers hovered over the screen, and managed to get up to ‘I love’, before she forced herself to stop. Was it too soon to be making that level official? They had been going steady for a good while now, months, and she didn’t know what other word to call it. She wanted to be around Belle. She found herself sneaking more and more moments to just text her and talk, and the brunette was always so receptive. It was reaching the point where it was harder to imagine life with Belle than her own sister. If that wasn’t love, what was.

Just eleven taps on the screen, and she could immortalize her feelings on the internet. So easy…

”Tatiana!” Valerie’s voice echoed through the backstage area, close and coming close. Tatiana had chosen to hide behind some curtains while she got her quick fix of Belle, not one of her best hiding places. Even if she’d been behind steel door, she probably could still have heard her stepsister’s shrieking.  ”Where are you? We have to go, come on!”

Belle: Knock them dead
Belle: Don't worry
Belle: I can afford the bail.
Belle: Don't actually do that.
Belle: Be careful tat, I mean it.

Tat: Bye later

Another time. Another time. She’d know the right time when she saw it. For the moment, she stuffed her phone into her purse, set it aside and ran hard through the backstage area. Game time. ”I’m coming, I’m coming!”

A couple of minutes later and she was in the ring with Valerie, fresh off from their dance routine, waving to the audience while their theme music faded away. From a distance, they looked fine. All smiles. Up close, however, things were a tad more stressed.

”Focus.” Valerie whispered through her gleaming teeth. ”We need this win after the way we started. I need your best, understand?”

Tatiana rolled her eyes, though she made sure to do it after her head was turned away, just to be safe. She’d heard some variation of that at least two dozen times in the past three days. It wasn’t exactly wrong, either. Their loss to Party Hard wasn’t a good way to kick off their Friction career, even if the aftermath had made it all worthwhile for her. Still, she couldn’t suppress the feeling that this was less about pushing their standing in the tag division and more about beating someone who’d beaten Party Hard.

”Got it. On it. 100%.” She threw her sister a quick thumbs up, placating her as they made their way to the corner

Last edited by acuya on Thu May 17, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars Empty Re: Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm

"Are you sure you'll be fine, Yukari-chan?" Shizuka asked with concern. She knew that the last few matches they had always ended with Yukari going berserk, and she didn't want to see her best friend turning homicidal in the ring. The blue-haired cutie beside her, Yukari, just smiled at her friend as she gave her a reassuring nod.

"Don't worry about me, Shizuka-chan. We'll do this in satisfying way this time, I promise," she told Shizuka.

"I'm glad to hear that..." Shizuka sound relieved. "Well, let's get going. Another match awaits," she said before both oni duo made her way into the arena, as their entrance music, Onigashima in the Fairyland, was played. This time, they wore their tiger-print getup, matching each other. As they walked down the ramp, they waved their hands at the crowd, appreciating the supports their fans were giving them.

Onigashima:

So, the Aka-Oni and the Ao-Oni reached the ring, and after making one last sexy pose, they entered the ring together before the two of them looked at their opponents. Tilting her head, Shizuka took a good look at the opposing team.

"Well, let's have a good match!" Shizuka said, grinning excitedly.

"Let us have a clean and fair match," Yukari said, demurely bowing at their opponents. This time, Yukari would make sure to not lose her temper again like that one time during their match against Party Hard.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars Empty Re: Onigashima vs. Novae - Wrestling with the Stars

Post by acuyra Fri May 18, 2018 7:22 am

”...I love their outfits.”

”Tatiana…”

”What? The body paint and the-”

Focus. Remember what happened the last you had a fangirl moment in the ring.” Valerie spoke with a sigh, only raising her voice to be heard over their opponents’ theme. Tatiana was eager, Tatiana was always eager, but it seemed as if she’d grown even more flighty as of late. Coming in at odd times of the night, bringing strange smells with her, texting every spare moment she could find. Valerie didn’t want to deny her sister free time, but she had to learn how to balance.

Onigashima were no pushovers. From what she had heard, the two came within a hair’s breadth of winning the tag belts not long ago, giving Imperial Order quite the rousing battle. A real test for them, but a milestone victory if they could succeed.

She took in a deep breath as their opponents entered the ring, bright and colorful and refreshing with their politeness. ”Yes. A fair match.” Valerie bowed Shizuka’s way while Tatiana gave Yukari a pensive bow and weary eyes. From the looks of things, her sister’s mind was still elsewhere. Best to give her more time to cool. ”I’ll start off.”

Tatiana opened her mouth to protest, but a quick glare from Valerie showed that she was brooking no argument with this. After a quick shrug, her sister hopped over the ropes and made her way to the corner, leaning on the ropes as she waited.  

With that taken care of, Valerie began to stretch and waited to see who she would be facing from the outset.

Last edited by acuya on Sun May 20, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Both Shizuka and Yukari took a look at their opponents, wondering about what they were capable of. They might have heard of them before, but they didn't particularly stick out like some other more popular tag teams. Still, both onis knew that underestimating both of them would spell disaster for the Onigashima. So, the two of them would give it their best for this match.

"Okay, lemme go first," Shizuka told Yukari, hopping on the balls of her feet as she prepared herself for the match. "Tonight, I'm gonna show everyone how good I am."

"Alright. Good luck, Shizuka-chan," Yukari wished her partner good luck before she slipped out of the ropes. She would watch her partner go first.

So, the first one to go from the opposing team was Valerie. She seemed like the older one among the two, though Shizuka was unable to ascertain her capabilities by just looking. So, as soon as the match began, Shizuka would try to get a taste of what her opponent was capable of by offering her hands, going for a contest of strength. While Shizuka might be physically weaker than Yukari, she was still a professional wrestler. She was definitely stronger than she looked.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 21, 2018 1:03 am

Tatiana gripped the ropes tight as she waited out on the apron and chewed her lips, trying to keep the jitters at bay. The Onis didn’t seem like they were that bad - pleasant, smiles, polite. But she was remembering what Belle told her, thinking about the potential between these two, the experience gap and all of that. She and Valerie practiced often - whether she wanted to or not - and they had surprise on their side, but how far would that get them.

Valerie was about to find out, firsthand. She and Shizuka - she’d picked up their names while they talked - squared off first, and it seemed like her opponent was of a mind to start this out in a more traditional fashion. Arms out, legs properly spaced, coming in nice and slow, looking for a lockup. Acceptable.

Looking to play things safe until she had a good idea of her foe’s power, Valerie crossed fingers and pushed against her opponent, planting her feet down hard for a solid base as she did so. While she was far from the strongest wrestler, she, too, had more strength than many assumed. Enough to gauge how redoubtable Shizuka was, she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 21, 2018 3:06 pm

With their fingers intertwined, both Shizuka and Valerie went for a contest of strength, pushing at each other with their strength. Both were obviously not powerhouses, but they certainly packed quite a strength despite their frames. For the first few seconds, Shizuka would try to get a solid footing for herself as she twist around with Valerie, hoping to overpower her in this contest of strength. So far, the two of them seemed to be evenly-matched.

Shizuka was looking to rectify this, of course. As the contest of strength continued, the red oni would try to release one of her hands from Valerie's hand, looking to focus on her right arm, planning to grab it, hoping to twist it for an armlock and then transition it into a hammerlock, putting said arm on the back of her opponent. She might not be an expert in this sort of thing, but she had trained enough to correctly execute such a move in the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Valerie locked horns with Shizuka and battened down, turning her body into hardened steel and summoning all the power she had. It wasn’t much, really, but it was enough to keep from getting completely bowled over, holding her own against her foe. She nodded as she was forced to take a slow step back, starting to lose her ground. If this continued on, it wasn’t likely to go in her favor.

Before things could reach that point, however, the situation rapidly shifted, and she found herself getting twisted about and turned around, caught in a tight hammerlock after an impressive twist. ”Okay….”

Valerie worked her way around the hold for a moment, testing it out, feeling her range, before she suddenly ducked down and reached over her shoulder to grab Shizuka’s head. She seized it with a good grip, jerked forward, and attempted to send her rolling with a quick snapmare - hardly a high impact move, but it would hopefully be enough to pull her free and save her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 24, 2018 12:31 am

Shizuka would try to keep the hammerlock as long as she could, but Valerie seemed to know what she was doing when she expertly escaped the hold, working her way around before she went to reach over her shoulder to grab her head. Right after that, Shizuka was flipped over with a quick snapmare, and she grunted as she landed on her back. "Guh!" Still, the move wasn't enough to stun her, and she would quickly roll onto her knees, grabbing the hand that Valerie used to throw her over earlier.

This time, Shizuka would try to twist that hand, looking to apply pressure on Valerie's wrist with a wrist lock. The pressure would also extend to her elbow as well, hoping that this simple hold would wear her down for her more damaging moves later.

Meanwhile, Yukari was watching her partner wrestling with Valerie from the apron, clutching on the top rope. She looked at Shizuka anxiously, hoping that she could do well. The red demon was using moves that were unfamiliar to her, so Yukari hoped that Shizuka knew what she was doing.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 am

Things turned interesting in quite a hurry, as Valerie suddenly found herself engaged in a surprising bout of chain wrestling. From what she’d understood, it was a rare thing to see in the AFW, with most of the competitors opting for a striking style or something more straightforward, staying away from the more technical aspects.

Not Shizuka. When Valerie flipped her, she showed herself to be quite game, grabbing hold of her wrist and turning it into a tight lock, turning things back in her favor.

Impressive. Really. But that didn’t mean Valerie wouldn’t be able to deal with it. ”Okay…”

She took a moment in the hold, getting used to the torque, walking it around a bit, before she threw herself into a roll and flopped to her back, alleviating the tension of the lock, all while she held on tight to Shizuka’s hand. With a quick kip up, she got to her feet in an instant, spun about, and attempting to to capture her foe with a wristlock of her own, deftly maneuvering her way into a reversal.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 26, 2018 3:10 pm

It seemed that Valerie knew what she was doing as she flopped to her back, alleviating the tension from the hold before she got back up with a kip up before reversing the wrist lock on Shizuka. The red oni could feel the tension in her joints as Valerie put her in a wrist lock of her own, and she was considering repeating what her opponent was doing in order to relieve herself and reverse the move.

But Shizuka wasn't one known for doing things like that. So, as she was still in the wrist lock, she would keep herself in it for a bit before she spun around, easing herself before attempting to deliver a knee strike into the side of Valerie's body. Hopefully, from the attack, Shizuka would be able to wrest her arm free so that she could catch her opponent's head while she was doubling over from the attack, looking to put her in a neck wrench this time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next