by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things - Page 4 Empty Re: Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Ro had to suppress a giggle at Army’s singing. It was bad, but it was so bad it was totally adorable. He was adorable. She really regretted waiting so long to realize how into him she was, but she couldn’t worry about that now. She had to make the most of this last epic, sexy brawl. And make the most of it she would, because the next thing the object of her desires knew, she was strangling him with a towel and slamming his head so hard it left a dent in the metal!

“One way or another…I’m gonna win ya!” Ro added her own bad singing to Army’s as he sat there on his knees, buckled and dazed. She pressed her bare foot into his back, pushing viciously hard into his spine. As she did that, she pulled back on the towel as hard as she could, trying to strangle him as his arms wildly tore at the towel. “I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, GET YA!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:36 am

Carmen had always wanted to give Ro some boxing training and get her into a ring, but the redhead never really went for it, and that was a damn shame. She had all the skills to kill it in the ring - strength, skill, and fast as hell, an attribute that he was coming to appreciate more than now, especially now, as she snuck up on him and gripped him tight, keeping him down despite the size difference. That was the weird thing with her - he knew, on paper, that he was way bigger than her, but it never seemed to matter when they fought. She had a way of closing gaps.

This was a good example, as she choked the life out of him, turning a simple towel into a dangerous weapon. Army pulled hard on it, trying to find any give, but he knew that wasn’t going to work. She was too strong. Too determined. Too powerful.

So he decided to try something wild.

Army planted one foot on the floor, then another, and pushed up hard, driving backwards and attempting to make a Ro sandwich with him and the nearest locker row.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:50 am

Lessons required effort and discipline. Effort she could muster. Discipline…not so much. Besides, she hardly needed it. She was kicking the ass of a sexy hunk of muscle right now without any aid from any boxers. She had him right where she wanted him! Her soft, bare foot pressed viciously into his spine while he uselessly fought against the towel. “Don’t worry…I’m just going to choke ‘ya a bit! I’m gonna use my ass for the KO!” she laughed.

However, after all this time, she should have known not to count Army out so early. That same raw strength and power which she admired, those hot muscles she lusted after, came into action way faster than Ro was ready for! Suddenly, Army sprung up! The towel was useless as Army slammed her back! She yelped loudly, then a huge metallic clang hit the room as she slammed against the locker! The back of her head smacked against it, dazing her and making her drop the towel. Meanwhile, her breasts pancaked into his back while her wet sex grinded up against his ass.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:41 pm

And got her. Ro was strong, strong for anyone let alone a woman, but there was a size difference between them that she could never quite get all the way around. Good to know he could still work it to his advantage.

He stayed in place for a second, leaning against Ro and keeping her pinned against the lockers with his bulk. It was as much a way to keep her in control as it was a way to catch his breath - after that choking, he really needed it. Ro was fierce, and he knew these little breaks would be few and far between. ”Having some trouble, back there?” He snickered and pressed back, grinding against her, loving the way their bodies almost felt made for each other. ”Here, let me help you lay down.”

Army reached up and back, grabbed Ro by the head, and pulled her over his shoulder as he jerked forward, looking to tug her up and over and dump her flat on the floor. It wouldn’t have been much in the ring, but on this hard floor? Oh, it would suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:58 am

Army’s size did make a difference. In truth, Ro always loved how she could go toe to toe with the big boys. Plus, whenever they fought or fucked Ro had a huge warm body to use as a massive body pillow afterwards. This was especially helpful as they were usually exhausted for days after one of their encounters. But now, it was proving to be somewhat of an inconvenience.

“Ngh…hey! I didn’t give you permission to be the little spoon!” Ro growled out, then let out a chuckle as she ground back into Army. They were like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfect, flesh against flesh, inseparable…except by suplex.

Just as Ro was about to reach around and go for a nasty crotch claw counter-attack, Army suddenly grabbed her head. “Nah, I’m good! I’M GOOD!” Ro tried to protest, but it was too late! Her scream filled the locker room as she slammed into the cement. It felt like being hit by a dump truck. Groaning, she curled up, one hand rubbing her arched back while another rubbed a bump on the back of her head—leaving her totally dazed!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 am

Ro hit and she hit hard, coming down on the unforgiving floor with a loud smack that could probably be heard all the way down the hall. This wasn’t like going down in the ring, or even on the space outside the ring. The floor was unforgiving, brutal, and it wrecked havoc on her, leaving her a mess beneath Army.

A little too much? With anyone but her…

Army took a moment to catch his breath, a big gulp, and then he dropped down to his knees beside her, looking on as she curled up. ”If you’d rather be the little spoon, fine.” He reached out, wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her against his body, trying to catch Ro in a tight sleeper hold from behind, hoping to take her down before she had a chance to recoup.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:39 am

Army certainly had that right, it wasn’t too much for her. It crossed no lines. She’d have done the same to him, and she liked it rough. Of course, right now she was in no position to say anything to that affect. She was too busy trying to process all the pain in her curvy body. Before she knew it, she was in even bigger trouble!

Ro’s eyes went wide as Army’s huge, muscular, thick arm began to strangle her! She raised a hand, running a hand over his brown skin and powerful muscles. She had missed this. The intensity of their fights. The power of his body. The feel of his flesh. She missed it...but then he wrenched the choke, snapping her back to reality.

“Ack…you’re…supposed to smother me…stupid!” she croaked out, as her tongue hung out just a bit. Groaning, she tried to gather what strength she could and start to slam her elbows backwards, aiming for Army’s ribs—but she was still a bit dazed from that crash.

Meanwhile, she began to grind her sexy ass up and down, rubbing it all over Army’s thick, throbbing manhood. She was trying to turn him on and distract him, certainly, but he could also tell that she was very aroused by this position herself!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:29 pm

To Ro’s credit, she fought him hard in the hold, making him struggle and work for it every step of the way. Those elbows in his side didn’t hurt too much by themselves, but she was stacking up on them, one after the other. Guaranteed to take a toll, sooner or later.

For now, though, he clamped tight. Squeezed. Grinded away. Ro always felt good like this, having their muscles pounding against each other, and he couldn’t lie - it was a feeling he’d missed. Along with her mouth and attitude, they made her a rare kind of fighter.

”You want a smother, huh?” He snickered and gave her a particularly hard jolt of power. ”All right, fine, I can do requests. Try…”

He switched up the hold, letting go of her one way only to lifted and wrap his arm around her from above, trapping her in a dragon sleeper. Unlike the usual way the move worked, though, he didn’t try to clamp around her neck - no, instead he gripped her skull, forcing his nose and mouth into his armpit, cutting off her air that way while he cranked the pressure into her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:10 am

“Mm…well it is a SMOTHER match, dingus…” Ro tried to smirk, but it was pretty hard to manage a smirk when Army was strangling her. For a split second, though, Ro thought she’d get a reprieve! She took in a big breath, trying to store as much air as she could…because she was going need it!

Her eyes went wide as she saw his arm wrap around her! His muscular pit quickly closed off her nose and mouth, making Ro squirm wildly and roar into his arm! Ro tried to escape, but the more she squirmed the harder he crushed her skull!

Unable to power out, and admittedly turned on by the power of his smother and her lack of air, Ro tried for the sensual card. She slid her tongue out, probing it into his pit, worshiping at the muscled pit! She was hoping the sudden and unexpected sensation of her tongue might surprise him into loosening the hold. Meanwhile, Ro tried to slide her hand behind her back, reaching around to grab his cock. If she managed it, she’d start pumping his member, jerking him off while she grinded her body into him!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Ro wanted a smother, he gave her a smother. He tried to be a gentleman, and a gentleman never denied a lady her request.

He clamped on tight and cranked the hold hard, really grinding away on her skull, giving her neck a few twists to go along with it. She put up a fight - Ro always put up a fight - but he felt fairly secure with this hold. He was no submission expert, but it was simple and effective, the kind of hold that you couldn’t really fuck up.

And yet, he found a way.

He had to bite his tongue to keep from moaning when he felt her tongue on his pit - that was a new thing, it felt good, took him totally by surprise. Ro’s hand worked away on him, too, which wasn’t nearly as surprising, but still effective, and the combination had a predictable effect - his grip weakened, his body reacted, his strength started to fade despite his brain’s protest. ”Not...not gonna work, Ro…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next