by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

Post by Cicilia Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Well... Now she was.

Haruka's soft, sensual grinding against her hips slowly aroused and roused Lucky from her sleep, the cheerleader sighing heavily against her partner's neck. It was true, she had been trying to escape the awakening light of the sun, all too happy to dwell in the land of dreams against the pinkette, to cradle her and feel her in a way that drove deeper than their sheer, bodily lusts. She had that time... and couldn't remember much of it, her mind leaving her to the land of visions, a land where she and Haruka laughed, played and chased each other, a place where the worldly concerns of money and image meant nothing, a Garden of Eden where they could be happy forever... Even so, she couldn't help but be excited to be awake... With Haruka...

Lucky had never quite gotten over Rachel... Or Maddie... Or Jinx for that matter. The formerest had been her girlfriend for all of one month before effectively disappearing, leaving Sakura with nothing but a whole in her chest where most of her heart used to be. They connected in ways Lucky never thought was possible, so innocent and young was she, the cheerleader so new to AFW with her first introduction being to a mature, beautiful German model she would come to love! Now she was gone, Lucky didn't know if she was dead or alive and had nothing left but her own stuff... Even now it hurt to think about.

Maddie was her best friend... and a woman Lucky loved more than anyone else in the whole wide world in every possible sense. Romantic even? Yes. Yes, even that way. They had so much in common, it was impossible for Sakura to NOT feel that attraction... and there were some differences that made it even stronger. Maddie was tough, she was strong... and she was FUN! She liked the things Lucky liked, she did the things Lucky did, they fought over stupid stuff and kissed (literally) and made up... It felt kinda (not in a weird way) that she was the twin she'd never had, a girl that was her perfect match... and Maddie didn't feel that way. Oh, maybe it was possible she was just better at hiding those feelings than Sakura did, but she never got the impression she thought of her as anything more... Like... At all. Lucky had been saying how she felt in every way but with words and yet... Maddie always seemed content sitting JUST outside of reciprocation... That ached... It did, because it'd be so easy to give her a chance... And this time, it was partly Sakura's fault, being too afraid of rejection... and what that could mean for their relationship...

Finally, there was Jinx. Someone rude, aggressive and jealous, someone who claimed to hate Lucky and everything she seemed to embody... while on the other hand, hiding a completely different nature. Embodying the cat she so clearly emulated, Jinx was exceptionally cuddly, cute, beautiful and sweet when her guard fell. In their first ever fight, Sakura felt as if she was cradling a wounded angel, a pure soul too afraid to personify it's nature. When they kissed, there was lust (obviously) but an affection that shocked and ultimately touched Lucky's heart... Now, Jinx had destroyed some of Lucky's most favored prizes on purpose, her heart in shatters like her collectables, Sakura still not understanding WHY she was hated so much and so suddenly! Lucky's heart ached every time she heard of Jinx's name or receiving no response when she attempted communication... She was SURE Jinx felt the same way about her, wanting to be in her arms... She was SURE about it!... But why wouldn't she show it....? What was Lucky doing wrong!?

Haruka had been the first girl in a LONG time to say that she loved her and meant it. Saying in in the midst of a good-loving was something else but they had long since wound down since their last cumming... and she still whispered those words to her. In the Hentai scene they were very much alike with Haruka being the more durable of the two, both cradling and kissing and loving because they wanted to spread their affection as much as satisfy their... needs. Haruka was sweet and gentle unapologetically, he was competitive and fun and she was the one to speak those words to her... Words that meant more to Lucky than she could even right now.

"Mmmmmmmhmmmmm...."
She hummed softly, placing a kiss upon Haruka's cheek as it turned to face her, grinding her hips a little harder against Haruka's butt! "I am nooooow... Funny.... I was having a dream about you~..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sakura vs Haruka: Hentai Battle!

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Haruka knew her way around getting someone to wake up very pleasantly, her own hips sensually grinding on Lucky just to rouse the woman awake. She still acted as a shade for the natural light, lessening the blast of brightness her eyes would be greeted to, only the back of Haruka’s neck and her pink hair. Haruka could tell that this was at least early morning so she wasn’t in any rush in getting out of bed. Why would she, when she could just stay with Sakura instead? They could just stay in bed like this for as long as they wanted, sleep like this and just enjoy each other’s company. Her dream all felt so real as they were just frolicking in a garden where they ran around and had fun. It was something simple, free of worries or any threats. Just her and Sakura. Perhaps that dream could be realized. She could just close her eyes and just imagine it all over again. It would be so good.

So good.

So…good…

…So...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Leave!?”

“Y-yes-“

“Where did you get that silly notion, woman?”

“I…I just wanted to move on…Explore more…do more than…than…this-”

“Silence! How foolish! Do you not remember what you are due?”

“I don’t…I don’t want to be treated...like a sideshow attraction anymore!"

“You are my toy. You weren’t complaining when I had you all satisfied.”

“N…No…I'm...”

“You know there’s no one in the world that can do that but me.”

“But-“

“Did I tell you to speak!? And to think that you would be so ungrateful of my gifts! You were my ticket in being the chairman of this whole league and I could have brought you in as one of my toys I’d use for my own pleasure and amusement. Instead, I put you in a position where I let you have what you wanted! You travelled! You had all the sex you could want!”

“You USED me! So that no one could take your place! I don’t want this anymore! I don-”

“YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!! NOTHING!! If I didn’t take you in, then you’d be in some dirty back alley! But I was being gracious because of the ties to your family. Nobody will take some massive slut like you whose only role is to spread your legs!”

“…”

“Just as I thought. Not even the most desperate will take you. So remember this. You are nothing. I will hear nothing about this nonsense ever again and you will continue to be nothing but my toy. My tool. Understand?”

“….”

“Understand!?”

“………”

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WHORE!?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruka gave a slight gasp, suddenly opening her eyes right as a kiss planted on her cheek. Nothing that Sakura would have seen, a warm smile appearing on Haruka, hiding her initial look of shock to the feeling of Sakura grinding her hips on Haruka’s butt, soothing things straight away. All that she was feeling before replaced with contentment and love for Lucky as she gave a harder grind with her butt on her hips. “Oh really? Funny about that…I also was dreaming about you~” She purred, turning her body round to face Sakura. Damn, was she a welcome sight to see in the morning. The voluptuous pinkette placed a kiss on her forehead and then her cheek. Morning kisses are the best! “Maaaayybe we dreamt the same thing…would be nice, don’t you think?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm

"Oh HO~! Is that true...?" Lucky snickered... before letting out a soft whimper of pleasure as Haruka ground down harder into her bare, quivering sex! Even though she had just woken up, just being around her partner was making her hungry again... and feeling her touch was just that much more... sensual... However, her partner would flip right over and end their little grinding session, Sakura adjusting her grip so that she held her pinkette closer, their breasts mashing together hotly as Haruka mused that they might've just shared a dream! Sakura smiled warmly at the thought, a possible spiritual connection making the cheerleader's heart flutter... but also the fact she was being covered with kisses from those warm, tantalizing lips! Sakura giggled softly before catching Haruka in a long, loving smooch, a hand slipping up to cup her cheek, encouraging her to stay for as long as possible... Her fingers softly stroked that soft, smooth skin, her eyes fluttering as her lips suckled upon their opposites before pulling away at the threat of asphyxiation.

"...It would be nice... But I'm happy I'm awake now..." Sakura whispered softly, her cheeks blazing pink as she spoke these words... Haruka had to be one of the most beautiful sights to wake up to in the morning... Right next to the sunset and Maddie Lux, Haruka was the most divine thing a woman could ever hope to see upon escaping the world of dreams... The cheerleader would lean in again, this time placing a quick peck upon her partner's lips before leaning in for a snuggle, her legs intertwining with Haruka's, pulling their sexes in for a little "kiss" of their own! Lucky would nestle her face just under Haruka's chin, finding the warmth of her neck utterly magical, her breasts rubbing softly against her partner's as she got herself all nice and comfortable...

"I don't ever wanna leave this bed..."
She mused softly, Sakura's emerald eyes peering up... and down at her partner, in all her glorious shapes... "I wish this wasn't a match... so we didn't have to determine a winner. I just wanna... be with you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Nothing like stoking the flames a bit and get her aroused by some simple grinding. All with her bubble butt, Haruks, played with her hips, Sakura letting out a slight whimper which told so much to the pinkette. Though Haruks imagined that Sakura would love her to turn around, only that Haruka wanted something she just couldn't get enough of. Lucky's lips. Already making Lucky hungry for more, Haruka turned round, covering Sakura in a shower of kisses around her head before they would eventually meet with each others lips.

"Well nothing like waking up and experiencing something real~!" Haruka purred, at least finding a gap after they had to part lips from their kissing that always threatened asphyxia. Letting Sakura nestle in on her voluptuous form, Haruka let out a soft moan, feeling those legs entwined with hers, the mounds of their Venus pressing on each other. Letting those legs rub on each other, especially her inner thighs, Haruka rolled her hips softly on Sakura's, breasts rubbing up on each other as they mash. She cradled Lucky, arms hugging her like a mother to a child. "I know Sakura-chan....I know." She whispered. "Although...we could just...not decide on a winner." The voluptuous pinkette mused. "My league did something similar to this if I recall...like a mutual surrender..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:18 am

Lucky snuggled softly into Haruka as she cradled her, the cheerleader's eyes fluttering closed as she took in her scent... So sweet and soft... just like the woman herself... She found herself focusing more on the woman than the wonderfully hot body that held her, the girl who had confessed genuine feelings of love on the very first night she met... Heh. Not even with Rachel did Sakura confess the FIRST night... This match had been so crazy a roller-coaster of emotions... and all of them being good! She sighed gently into her partner's neck, her lips lightly nipping at the skin there as she rubbed her sex closer and closer into her rival's... She couldn't help it... It was like an impulse at this point...

Haruka was like her mirror... a reflection... someone that resembled her in every way exactly but physical... She couldn't help but feel attracted to her, feel her heart pump and her blood boil when she felt this woman's touch, heard her speak, feel her intimacy... It... It FELT real... The one thing that made her pause... was the possibility that she was a practitioner of the same kind of hentai-strategy Lucky was... that being of the surrogate girlfriend. Intimacy was something Lucky loved to give, love being a flavor to her hentai she favored in spades... She wanted to make her opponents feel as if they were loved... as if they were cared for...

...And in this case...? These feelings had become very, very real...

She... She felt Haruka was the same... She had to be... Just like in every way else! She... She would see her again after this... They would be happy and comfortable together.... right...?

"Mmmh...?"
Lucky hummed sleepily, opening her eyes and looking up at her lover. "They... they do that...? I... I guess they do... Okay... I'll do anything with you, Haruka-chan..."

Lucky smiled softly, reaching up and taking her partner's hands in her own, bringing them between them and giving them a gentle squeeze... She would do anything for her now... Anything... Even if it meant just giving up... Hearts could practically be seen gleaming in the cheerleader's emerald eyes, entranced by everything that her lover was... Beautiful... inside and out.

"Ready...?" She asked, giggling with excitement. "Give up on the count of 3...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Letting Lucky snuggle in, Haruka reached her head and massage the white locks of hair, stroking at it and letting the tips of her fingers massage the scalp at times, getting to feel more of Sakura’s body. Everything just seems so perfect with Sakura to the point she still felt like it was a dream. And yet it wasn’t. It was real. The sensations, her soft yet taut body on hers, the smell that is pleasant to her nasal passages. The pinkette never had dreams like that and it would be just so cruel for it to be so. But she was lucky herself, pun intended. For her to confess and express her love just at first sight, on the first night, one just had to be special. It isn’t really enough to know how to fuck but to love right.

Which is something that seems to be a rarity back in her league. It seemed the people that she faced or was with was more interested in the orgasm, the climax, rather than the journey. Sure, there were a few that knew that, but they didn’t have the right package to make it more enticing. Plus, it was a competition at the end of the day. Love was an afterthought. No, it was more using sex to destroy an opponent. Bringing the illusion that you will get satisfied. Haruka never had reached that point, truth be told since she is that insatiable and would always have that hunger when her opponent had reached the point of satisfaction. It felt as if she wouldn’t get to that point in her life and she had pondered if she existed just for others to feel good and not her? Winning never felt satisfying, the competition wasn’t something in her nature because no matter what, the other person wouldn’t be able to exhaust her. Their fingers would tire, their pussies would be sore and that was it for them.

But there came Sakura and it was different. She pretty much had it all, and even as they had met primarily for battle, things turned out to be something real. Only Lucky could do something like that. And they promised to never leave each other. And that is a promise Haruka intended to keep.

So when Sakura admitted that this wasn’t a match, that they didn’t have to battle in order to determine a winner. Which compelled Haruka to let Sakura in on a certain way to get out of it. Just so that they could be together.

“Yeah…it’s something that doesn’t happen a lot, obviously…but it’s a rule…and it should be the same here…” Haruka gently squeezes at her hand. There wasn’t any ill intent with this, she wasn’t doing this for her own personal gain or to get an advantage, or even to save face and not lose…the only gain she was content with is for Sakura to be happy. And she would do anything at this point for Lucky. “And I will do anything with you, Sakura-chan. As long as we are together.”

Her heart beat with excitement, she couldn’t believe that this was happening. This was a big decision. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. “Ready.” The pinktette nodded. “One…two…”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Sakura's cheeks couldn't have blushed any harder when Haruka returned her affections, the cheerleader giggling softly and kissing her... as if to seal their commitment... If Haruka would give up with her... that would truly be the test... if she meant what she said... It wasn't as if the cheerleader DOUBTED the beautiful pinkette in anyway... but she just needed to know... so she could rest a little easier... Lucky stared into her partner's deep, blue eyes, her hands slipping up to take either side of her face in hand, cradling those soft features as she drew her head in, their foreheads softly pressing together...

]i]"One..."[/i] Lucky counted, her eyes fluttering closed. She snuggled as close as she could to her partner, her legs entangling tighter with Haruka's their bodies bound at the lower half... It was both surprising and not that Sakura had found her love in this place, a place so full of sex and desire, it was a wonder how she hadn't before! On the other hand... Hentai was often shallow in that regard, going nowhere beyond the competitive, pleasurable level, most women just walking out after they win without a care in the world... In this sense, it was a MIRACLE she found Haruka, someone, who at the very least, wanted to see her again... and at most, truly loved her... Lucky's heart beat faster and faster the more she held this girl, her urges to kiss her, to fondle her, to touch her amplifying with each passing moment! God, she was tempted to just... JUMP on her right here and now and ditch their plans entirely... make this match go on for another WEEK...

...She couldn't imagine that she'd be able to walk out of here on her own if that happened, though...

"Two..."

Sakura smiled as she opened her eyes and stared up at Haruka, kissing her again... and drawing it out as she did. What a day... Lucky was gonna go home today and nap, curl up on the couch and watch some anime or something... but not alone. No, she was determined to bring Haruka alone with her... completely naked... That's right, she was gonna take this pinkette home with her and curl up with her as bare as the DAY they were born! She was gonna make her the happiest girl in the WORLD... and that meant she was gonna let her into her house... and show how much she trusted her... Sakura quickly smooched the tip of Haruka's nose, smiling widely as she pulled away, her eyes sparkling with affection.

"Three! I GIVE UP~!" Lucky yelled, loud enough for the person outside the hotel-room to hear her concession!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:10 am

It was indeed a rare thing, both combatants actually raising the white flag together, but as Haruka had stated, she will do anything with Sakura right now. In fact, she would do anything for Sakura, just so she knows how much she loves her. It was a big decision and she highly doubted that Sakura wouldn’t do it. It was just a massive moment that had her heart beating. The voluptuous pinkette took a deep breath, calming her nerves as best as she could as the pair stared at each other. Legs entangling tight with Sakura, bound together in more ways than one! Speaking of that number…

“One…” “One…”

They both counted, her heart beating hard inside her as she cradled her face as if it was the most precious and fragile thing in the world, foreheads pressed, her chest also as her mounds rubbed upon Lucky’s. She felt her heartbeat, feeling the anticipation, the worry, the fear, the love, that sweet, burning love which grew all the more.

“Two…” “Two…”

Sakura kissed her, letting it draw out more and Haruka reciprocated, kissing her again and again and again…So many things they could do together, so little time. But the most important thing is that they are indeed together. That is all that matters. A hope that Haruka could cling to, hold onto. She just wanted it to be real. She couldn’t begin to think of the many ways Haruka could please Sakura, make her happy. But knowing that love is reciprocated as well and not one-sided.

“Three! I GIVE UP~!” “Three! I GIVE UP~!”

Both yelled from the top of their lungs, proclaiming it to the whole world and anyone who will be listening. Haruka stared into Sakura. With the sweetest smile, she could give to a person, giving her one big kiss. “I love you.” She said, almost brought to tears with how real this is. That kind of passion. That kind of trust. “That kind of love. “With everything that I am…I love you. I…can't think of anything more beautiful to say…than those three words. And..I…I mean it.” Leaning on Lucky as her eyes closed.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:11 am

Each number they counted down together, each word that they spoke in unison... it made Lucky's heart beat harder and harder in her chest! The palpitations were such one could almost spot them through her breasts, sending the smallest of waves across her bouncy chest as she stared into the eyes of Haruka... With the final word, Haruka KISSED Sakura fully and deeply, a kiss Lucky reciprocated without a moment's hesitation! She leaned into her partner, kissing her with all the LOVE she was capable of, her hands softly stroking those warm, fair cheeks, her body thrusting into her partner's with a freshly invigorated attraction! She did it.... She gave up... for HER... In a war of endurance, Haruka could've probably beaten the Rookie but... no... And why would she...? Haruka would tell her the moment their lips pulled apart...

"I love you too..." Sakura murmured softly, her cheeks ABLAZE, steam practically rising from them as she stared into the eyes of her lover... Each one of those words would have been sweet nothings... had they not had the clout to back them up! Haruka did what she did for love... she quit so Sakura didn't have another loss on her record and so they didn't have to compete anymore.... Haruka cared about her so much, that she was willing to forgo a shinier career... just for a girl she met tonight! It should have shocked her how radical this change in her life was... but then, she felt the exact same way... Nuzzling Haruka, Lucky would smile affectionately, one of her hands drifting down to rest upon her partner's hips, softly running her palm all along her curves...

"I love you... with everything I got..."
Lucky reciprocated, placing a very tender kiss upon Haruka's forehead. "I just wanna... never be away from you, Haruka... I always wanna be with you... in everything you do..." The cheerleader's words grew bolder, less shy with each syllable... until she was practically announcing herself to an audience of one... the only one that mattered! "You're beautiful and sweet, you didn't have to tie with me, but you did... Haruka... Please... Be my girlfriend!" Lucky cried, tears actually rolling down her cheeks... Between her pouring her heart out before this woman... and her own heart-felt announcement, all the emotion was simply too turbulent to be kept inside! Tears rolled down Lucky's cheeks as she stared into Haruka's eyes for an answer... an answer she desperately wanted...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:32 pm

It was as if she felt a sense of relief as soon as they both went to three, Haruka felt light, at ease. But most importantly, happy. Very happy. As shown with some tears that came from the voluptuous pinkette as she leaned into her partner and kissed her so deeply that it would make the others pale in comparisons. Both were honest. Both actually gave up for each other. Haruka knew she could have won, especially against a rookie but with this? She didn’t care about the match. She would throw it if it meant staying with her.

It was hard to find words to say at that moment so she went with what felt just right. What felt unique. What she would say to the one that she loved. She dreamt that day would come but didn’t think it would be as sweet as this. Perhaps it’s the fact as they weren’t just words that Haruka said. She meant it. With all of her heart and soul, she loved this woman. A tie wouldn’t hurt her in the long run, only that she could just be with Sakura for the rest of her life. And with what the rookie did, she had hopes that Lucky wanted the same thing.

The voluptuous pinkette nuzzled, smiling with deep affection, it wasn’t lust or infatuation. It was love. Sweet, sweet love. She opened her eyes as Lucky reciprocated with her own words, staring into the beautiful emeralds as those words came to her, bold and sure. Haruka was sure of it, she only needed to express as such. And when Sakura actually wanted to be her girlfriend…her GIRLFRIEND…”S..Sakura…” Well, that was all the motivation she needed. “Yes!” She exclaimed, tears falling down, dropping down to the soft linen. “Yes! I will! I love you madly, I want this! Nothing will make me happy than to be by your side!” She near sobbed as she proclaimed to the white-haired woman, free to just let it all out. “Thank you…Thankyouthankyouthankyou…so much!”

“Sakura…I, Haruka Kanami…I promise, with all of my heart…with all of my soul...I will love you. And I will be your beloved.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next