by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match Empty Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Apartment Catfight Match

Rules: Anything Goes
Victory Conditions: Winner can only be determined by pinning the other woman down with a school-girl pin and making the other woman say they are the loser. 

Spoiler:

This was an interesting match to say the least, a catfight in a specially rented apartment by AFW themselves for occasions such as this, Asuka wasn't too sure about this match, she was confident in her abilities and all, but she wondered why exactly she was in a catfight. She had no reason no to accept it, but she wasn't exactly happy about this, still....she figured that whatever woman she was going to fight, wouldn't hold a candle against her. 

Already in the living room, seated on the rather large leather sofa, Asuka would twirl her hair a little as she would tilt her head to the side, she had to TV on, watching some silly game show as she was waiting for her opponent. Feet draped over the table as she would wait and wait and wait for her opponent. 

She wondered if she had gotten the time wrong, it felt a bit odd....not as odd as  wearing her ring attire inside a normal ass apartment, it was a more streamlined version of her attire at that though, a bit more...revealing. Though...it probably wouldn't feel that weird when her opponent actually showed up. Looking over the time on her phone for a moment, Asuka would then toss it to the side on the couch and push herself up from her comfortable seat. " Oh well, I supposed I'll  be sitting on someone's chest soon enough, so I might as well stand for now." She rolled her shoulders and then placed her hands on her hips. " But man, that future loser sure is taking her time." Asuka spoke to herself as she'd continue to wait for Maddie Luxx, though she was starting to get a bit annoyed with the wait.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match Empty Re: Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Spoiler:

Maddie had seen some of the special PPV-type events that had been held in apartments before. Fights between girls of all sizes, from kawaiis in cute footie pajamas on up to statuesque amazons in incredibly expensive lingerie, utilizing everything they could find in the apartments in wild catfights to determine superiority in the most powerfully girly way possible. As Maddie walked down the hall to the door to the apartment, she felt like she might even recognize this place, though her suspicions would only be confirmed once she walked inside.

She was pretty excited for this. She liked competition of any sort, catfighting included, and she had never lost a catfight, so this girl she was fighting, Asuka Kotori, was going to be in for one hell of a night nursing scratches and bruises and, worst of all, a devastated ego. Maddie glanced down at her phone, confirming she had the right apartment, and then, smirking and taking a deep breath, she opened the door at exactly the scheduled time she was supposed to get there, stepping inside and closing the door behind her, then turning to face the future loser standing in front of her, matching her pose with her hands on her hips, still smiling as she pushed her chest out to give this Asuka a good glimpse at Maddie's big, perky boobs!

"Hey there. You're here early!" Maddie would chirp, sounding pretty chipper as her eyes scanned Asuka top to bottom, kind of impressed by the extent to which the Japanese girl had tried to dress up sexy for her—her bikini was, admittedly, really nice, and Maddie liked the high strings on her thong, though obviously Maddie herself wore a cute collared sailor-style crop top and a blue bikini thong which blew the other girl out of the water when it came to raw sex appeal. "You're Asuka, right? You ever been in a catfight before?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match Empty Re: Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Asuka would fold her arms underneath her own generous rack as she would turn at the sound of the door opening, she was already a bit frustrated with her opponent who had clearly arrived late. She would let out a huff as Maddie spoke, the woman was clearly attractive, she had a style to her and the frames to back it up, those cute bikini bottoms coupled with that sailor top... was a nice touch, but nothing compared to what Asuka was wearing.

The attractive raven haired woman would walk a bit closer to Maddie so they could meet in a more open area. She would eye the lovely strawberry blond woman up and down. " Hmm, not bad. Though try not to play it off as you're on time." Asuka spoke as she would place her hands on her hips." Match is to start exactly now, should have at least arrived a few minutes earlier for banter." Asuka spoke, as she would then release a sigh. " Nevermind, let's get this started." Asuka would then raised her arms up and glare at Maddie.

" I have been in a few...though from what I heard you're supposed to be a catfight expert. Will be fun to hear you submit." Asuka said teasingly as she would gesture for Maddie to come at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:30 pm

The girl didn't keep her arms on her hips, crossing them clearly self-consciously underneath her decent but smaller rack, showing off what she had, which was very impressive, Maddie had to admit! But Maddie was clearly the cuter of the two of them. And she was also the most on-time of the two of them, getting to the apartment exactly at the time she was supposed to, rather than getting there super early and then acting all high-and-mighty when her bad planning meant that she had to wait for a few minutes. "I'm exactly on time. I dunno how you could have, like, gotten confused," Maddie would point out, as Asuka now put her hands back on her hips, but the theoretical intimidation effect was completely gone now, and Maddie held all the cards.

"There's no banter start time and match start time. You want banter? Let's banter, baby," Maddie would reply. As Asuka raised her arms, Maddie brought hers away from her hips, not getting into a fighting stance yet, instead just grabbing Asuka by her wrist and yanking her back over to the couch, trying to sit down and pull Asuka down next to her so they could have some quality banter time. Since it sounded like the dark-haired bikini wearer wanted that! She did keep an eye out for any sudden movements, though, just in case.

"I'm an expert at everything. Not just catfights, but catfights included," Maddie explained, giving Asuka a wink. "Okay, banter time. Yo momma's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind! Booyah!" Maddie pumped her fist and leaned in, her nose bopping against Asuka's as she breathed on the girl's face. "Gonna have you kissing my butt in no time, buddy."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 am

Asuka would scoff at the words of Maddie as she was then forced to widen her eyes as she was grabbed by her wrist and dragged over towards the couch, forced to sit down next to the starwberry blond girl and let out an annoyed grunt as she started to talk, going at the speed of sound, rolling around with her tongue in her mouth and just blurting out utter nonesense. 

Asuka took a moment and then shook her head as Maddie decided to press her face up closer towards hers. The raven haired girl would move her hand up and place it up against Maddie's face, pushing that head away as she would hold onto it tightly with her hand. 

" You're the only one who's gonna be kissing butt, my butt." Asuka said as she would then release that face of Maddie. Before she'd swipe out with her other hand for a quick and resounding slap across Maddie's face. Deciding to start this catfight already, wasting time on chatting with a crazy girl like Maddie wouldn't get her anywhere. 

After the slap, Asuka would try and take a handful of hair and yank on it hard. Trying to pull that head of Maddie down and straight into the coffee table, trying to bounce that lovely skull off of the table and show her opponent that the Red Falcon wasn't here to play game.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:38 pm

So Asuka wanted a few minutes before the match for banter, but as soon as Maddie tried to initiate it the girl just scoffed and seemed to want to skip straight to the match. Really? Maddie was actually kind of looking forward to spending five minutes trading creative insults and choice little verbal barbs, seeing whose face turned redder with embarrassment (Asuka's, obviously, but still!). Maddie was also about to kiss Asuka to see how much that would make her squirm, but before she could do that, the grumpy, bitchy black-haired girl put her hand over Maddie's face and shoved her away!

"Nnnyah!" Maddie groaned, as that hand clung tightly to her face, obscuring her vision and generally just being an annoyance. Still, she wouldn't let that ruin her banter time. "Your hand stinks...I bet you don't wash them, weirdo."

Asuka evidently didn't like that. She wouldn't have liked Maddie's next comment about her butt, either, but the blonde didn't have a chance to deliver it, as Asuka let her face go and then unleashed a vicious slap that sent Maddie's head snapping to the side and some spit flying from her mouth. And even then, Maddie didn't have a chance to react, as the girl latched onto her ash blonde hair and tugged downward, smacking Maddie's face right into the coffee table and getting a shriek out of the Californian!

"GYAAH!! B-BITCH!" Maddie yelled, as her vision went all blurry, and her head felt like it was spinning. She wobbled and groaned as she came back up, Asuka looking kind of fuzzy in front of her...but she couldn't leave that brutal, dirty attack without a response. With a yell, Maddie swung a hand forward to deliver a harsh slap of her own to Asuka's face! And then, she brought her other hand forward...but rather than attacking Asuka's head, that hand fell upon the girl's exposed, vulnerable, bikini-clad tit, raking nails across it while Asuka was distracted by the slap, then trying to hook her bikini top and drag it down or rip it off to leave her exposed right from the beginning of the fight!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Asuka of course would drive that face of Maddie into the table, she was getting pretty fed up with this bitch already and they hadn't even been in the same room for five minutes. She was going to enjoy beating the shit out of her and making the cocky cunt say she was a loser. 

She slapped the taste out of her mouth first and would then smash that head into the table. Watching it bounce off of the wooden structure. Yet it looked as if Maddie was far from done, she threw a harsh slap up towards the raven haired girl's face as the ash blond would then grabbed a handful of tit of Asuka and then raked her nails across it. Grabbing that bikini top of the raven haired fighter and yanking it down hard. 

Causing it to snap and be pulled off of Asuka, a faint blush appearing on her raven haired woman's face as the Japanese America would then try and throw a hard right hook straight up into Maddie's chest, trying to flatten one of her opponent's tits!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:53 pm

It was an odd start to the match, the two of them sitting down on the couch and battling it out with pretty much only their upper bodies in motion. Maddie had taken the first blow, as Asuka, who had seconds earlier really, really wanted to do some banter, suddenly decided that she would rather just be a gigantic bitch instead as she slapped Maddie without forewarning and then smashed her face down into the table. Maddie's response was quick and kind of delirium-induced, as she would slap Asuka back, snapping her head to the side, and then, while she was distracted, Maddie would sink her claws into Asuka's tit, ripping at her bikini and scoring her flesh with her nails!

Asuka responded with a punch that sailed upwards and slammed into Maddie's own chest, briefly flattening one of her larger orbs and getting another hiss of pain out of the typically-peppy Cali girl! "Uuugh!" Her head was clearing up a bit, and she was going to hit Asuka pretty damn hard right now! Reaching forward with both hands, Maddie would seize ahold of both of Asuka's bare, tiny tits, sinking her nails into them, twisting viciously on them to try to leave Asuka in agony as she would then shove hard on the girl's chest, trying to shove her down on her back on the couch and climb on top, slamming her weight down via her butt on Asuka's belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 am

Asuka had just smacked in and flattened one of Maddie's orbs, turning it right into a pancake underneath her fist. The raven haired woman would then widen her eyes as Maddie's hands reached right out for her breasts yet again.

Yet, the Japanese American wouldn't allow that to happen as she pulled her arms back and grabbed a hold of Maddie's, entwining fingers with the generously proportioned Cali-girl. The raven haired Asuka would then quickly try and twist them to the side, trying to not push Maddie forward but to the side and throw the two of them onto their side right on the table. If it took Maddie by surprise then the raven haired beauty would try and roll over on top of Maddie and attempted to straddle the woman.

Wasting little time, she would attempt to push and force Maddie's arms down by her head as she would try and be seated on Maddie's abs on top of the coffee table. Trying to pin Maddie down effectively in a full mount.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Maddie lunged at Asuka's tits with both hands, trying to dig her fingers into that soft flesh and shove her down on her back, but the Japanese-American girl grabbed at her hands before she could do that, stopping Maddie's hands with only the tips of her nails lightly brushing across those tiny, exposed tits before being forced back. Maddie growled, baring her teeth like an angry dog. "Leggo, jerk!" Maddie snapped, before Asuka suddenly jerked to the side, the two of them both slamming down on their sides on the table, the whole structure creaking and groaning underneath the force of the collision and their combined weight!

Maddie was taken by surprise, and Asuka managed to roll her over onto her back, though Maddie growled and bucked around the whole time, kicking her legs up in the air, thrusting with her hips, generally just trying to slow Asuka down. She refused to let her arms be pinned. She needed them as Asuka began to slide forward onto her abs. Maddie would tighten her core and then suddenly cross her arms, trying to bend Asuka's arms one over the other, trying to improvise a weird sort of armlock as she tried to put some strain on Asuka's right arm, bending it against the joint across her other arm to try to force her to let go, coupling that with a sudden jerk of her hips to the side!

"Get...off!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next