Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

FairyGirl, Harrier, KillerV, Ringropes98, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie - Page 5 FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Zithpith on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Vita lands on her back with a crash and barely missing a beat bounces back onto her feet with a quick kip up. She looks at Kyo on the ground and considers continuing her attack.

However, when Vita looks between Makie and Kyo she figures she should get to the next step of the plan. She throws Makie a quick wink and turns to face Kyo.

“Hey Kyo why don’t you give yourself a break,” Vita says as she reaches down to pull Kyo to his feet by his arm.

Vita will try to position Kyo so that he’s lined up with Makie as he gets to his feet. deliver a spinning kick so that he falls backwards and hopefully into their corner.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kara and Vita vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Underdog21 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:37 pm

Kyo had always struggled against faster opponents, and Vita was no exception. It was rare, though, that one was able to get him in such an effective chokehold, and rarer still that one was able to completely overwhelm him psychologically like this. As it was, he found himself staring up at the arena lights, stunned by Vita's brutal drop kick...that was, until she grabbed him by the hand, and pulled him up...

...only to then nail him with a spinning kick. The air erupted from his lungs, and he was sent crashing into his corner. As he sprawled against the turnbuckle, Makie suddenly slapped his hand. "Okay, that's it, you need a break," she said as she slid into the ropes. "My turn now." Still breathing hard from Vita's repeated strikes, Kyo could only wheeze by way or response.

Sliding into the ring, Makie winked back at Vita. "Just you and me again," she said, circling the other girl. "Unless, of course, you're scared of facing me again and would rather run back to your partner?"

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5