by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 pm

John wouldn't lie, one thing he loved about Tension was the various appearances that people had in it. Hence why he expressed the interest of it towards Alice. That being said the master of creation wasn't expecting Alice to react in such a way, well he liked her question towards him. But it seemed the action of it caught Alice completely flat footed, John hadn't expected that one. Within an instant the master of creation took the magical girl down to the mat, there John would smirk at his progress. Alice was no doubt thinking of various things like what just happened. Well it was a rookie mistake as far as Mr Carnaby was concerned.

Still Mr Carnaby would state "My my Alice, you were so easily caught off guard there. I will not chide you for it however, because of how creative your earlier escape attempt was." John would keep a hold of Alice's leg as he did so, Alice was in need of some sparring experience after all. John would quickly shuffle into a grapple attempt. Facing Alice the young artist would wrap his arms around Alice's right leg and bend it backwards as much as he could. Now it was time to see how the magical girl planned to cope with this technique and location. It was a very bad spot for Alice considering her frame and disadvantages.

That being said she would doubtless find herself in this location, so this was considered good experience right? John at the very least took the chance to admire Alice's cute frame, maybe something like her laying on her stomach posing with a sneaky grin. But Mr Carnaby quickly made sure to focus up and see Alice for how the magical girl could perform in this situation where the dashingly handsome villain once again had the magical girl in his clutches.....

Back to top Go down

A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox) - Page 3 Empty Re: A master of creation and a magical girl meet (For RedCosmicFox)

Post by RedCosmicFox Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:34 am

Though she had completed wrestling training, Alice was still rather inexperienced in the ring, and her little lapse of judgement only turned out to exemplify that. One minute, she was breaking out of a hold and taunting her opponent, the next she ended up in a rather unfavorable position, grounded and locked up in the master of creation's grasp!

"Eep! Hey!!" Alice shrieked out as she hit the mat, gazing up at John with a newfound fear in her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her right leg. "I wasn't expecting th--- aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

As he locked in the submission, Alice screamed out in pain. Due to her height and stature she was always going to be at a bit of a disadvantage, but that didn't mean her opponents were going to go easy on her. If John was looking for her to have a solid plan, he was going to be sorely disappointed. All she could manage to do was squirm, shriek, and wildly kick her free leg around, though given her choice of outfit, John certainly would have had a rather interesting view as she struggled.

After a fair amount of shrieking and squirming, Alice realized something -- she was by the ropes when he took her down!! Arching her head back, she saw that the bottom rope wasn't too far away. Out of desperation, she began to try and reach out to the bottom rope -- John's solid grip on her leg meant that she wasn't able to crawl anywhere, but maybe if she was lucky she'd be able to stretch juuuuust enough to grab the rope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Now John was curious. This was a sink or swim moment for Alice, after all if she couldn't handle a submission like this what would Alice be able to accomplish in the grand scheme of things. Probably not much, but John had a feeling about this magical girl. She just needed a nudge and some pointers and boom, the enthusiasm was there clearly. Plus Mr Carnaby wouldn't lie this lass was quite entertaining to just be around, her eagerness was endearing and it kinda reminded the master of creation what it was like to be fresh faced and learning of what didn't work for you. Alice was getting a first class lesson today it seemed.

Alice's dancing herself around was giving the master of creation a rather delightful view of her undergarments, John's smirk widened at the sight. It was probably unintentional but it brought to mind the teasing interactions Alice had provided him thus far, now if John was to perform further on this he could perhaps get the magical girl into an ever worse situation. But mentally the young man relented, after all the dashing villain often left a way for the protagonist to escape and regain the situation's control. John watched with curiosity at what Alice may attempt.

John lightly frowned, Alice seemed to be doing a pretty decent impression of a fish out of water. She was a good actor John would give her that. But Alice was needing to sink or swim at this point, Alice finally seemed to become aware of the situation and rallied to the ropes. Mr Carnaby could have made it even harder for the magical girl to escape, but he would be fair and let her escape. However John would count "1,2,3,4,5." after the five count John would release the hold and give Alice a pause. The master of creation would crouch down low and smile at Alice saying "Good, glad to see your not gonna do nothing when its sink or swim. Do you want take a pause?

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Alice bit her lip as she had reached out for the rope -- she was going through a lot right now and feeling almost overwhelmed with everything coming down on her. In the moment she felt doubt that she would even be able to reach the ropes, she was so close but yet it felt so far away. Before she knew it, she could hear John counting... oh god, why was he counting?? She found sweet salvation when he reached the count of 5, however, and quickly scrambled away on her hands and knees to the ropes.

She took a moment to regain her composure, hiding her face from John so as not to reveal her pain. There was some sort of analogy of Wolves always hiding their wounds from the pack that she always heard growing up. She wasn't exactly an alpha wolf, but she wasn't going to get anywhere if she just acted like some shy, meek girl. That wasn't the magical girl way!

When she was ready, she spun herself around, sitting down and leaning up against the ropes with a sly grin on her face. "Aww, what's wrong John, you losing your edge? I totally had that one under control..."

She got up to her feet, not breaking eye contact with John the entire time. "You...you're not going easy on little ol' me, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:52 pm

John was wanting to see how Alice was taking the sink or swim, but it seemed she would do something at least. Perhaps not instantly, but Alice at least did something. Good, but the master of creation was looking to switch it up. But her actions were giving Mr Carnaby some pause, it might have been Alice needing a moment.

John felt as though he should probably speak with Alice giving how she seemed to be hiding her expression, but the magical girl quickly moved around and spoke to the master of creation. To which John couldn't help but chuckle, Alice was nothing if not eager. Still after that move Alice might be talking big, but Mr Carnaby let her do it. To make her feel more comfortable of course.

"Really? I'm awed by your control of the situation there. Ring awareness my dear can last you in the long run, don't bother trying to power out when you can use the location to your advantage." John stated, half playing and half serious. He spoke the truth though. The artist would then put his hand to his chin, contemplating his next idea. It was at this point John would then decide to sit down in the middle of the ring.

"So.....now its your turn, we're gonna put you into the driver seat for this. I'm going to lie down and I wanna see you mat work, attack with any hold you want and I'll try to escape. With your size and stature I'd recommend a good ground game once you cut your foes down this level, you'll wanna spam it once you get your chance...." Mr Carnaby would say as he lay down in the middle of the ring and see what the magical girl could do in terms of the ground and mat game.....

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCosmicFox Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:21 am

Alice tilted her head as John laid down -- was he really opening himself up for her, or was this some sort of trap? Either way, she knew she had to take advantage of her openings, regardless of how she came across them.

"Well, if you insist..."

Without warning, she immediately broke into a dash, running to the far side of the ring and bouncing off the ropes.

"STAAAAR DIVING POWER!!!" She cried out, leaping into the air and aiming both feet at John's stomach, nailing a sharp double stomp! She wasn't done there however, as upon landing she flipped forward, landing beside John and grabbing his head, attempting to pull his face into her for a side headlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 pm

John knew this was a daft idea, leaving himself on the mat totally vulnerable. This was the exact opposite of anything you'd wanna do if you wanted to win in the ring. But this wasn't an actual match and John felt his cute new partner could do with having a go, likely because of how endearing Alice was with her enthusiasm. The magical girl seemed perplexed by this offering from the master of creation, but it wasn't long before she took the chance presented. John was expecting Alice to perhaps try some sort of scissors or a knee bar, however the young lad then remembered something. Ms Alice was a loud girl with a penchant for being acrobatic, of course she was going to go off on her own thing.

Alice decided to bounce off the ropes and bound back towards the downed artist. John's eyes widened as the magical girl prepared to dive down at him, likely giving him another peek at her knickers again. There would have been no complaints usually, but now she was gonna step on the master of creation. "I SAID HOLDS! Oooft!" John yelled out, thankfully he managed to cover himself up somewhat to at least take the bump better. Even if Alice was a petite lass getting jumped hard on still hurt. Earning a loud cough from John, well she showed creativity at least.

The magical girl then brought around John and locked the master of creation in a side headlock, John coughed twice before getting his bearings. John had to admit Alice had some really soft skin there in his opinion, now though the master of creation would let Alice take the reigns for it. After all John would say he certainly didn't mind this anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3