by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 am

"Uuuugh...shiiiit..."

The match definitely didn't start out in a way Alice wanted...but plenty of her hardcore matches against bigger opponents started out this way. If she was able to survive their onslaught, she managed to turn the tables on them, unleashing a brutal onslaught, after which few people were able to continue the match afterwards...

So for now, she had to bide the moment, and wait for an opportunity for a counter...

"...? Ah?"

Unexpectedly, Josey, instead of continuing stomping on the smaller girl, would instead lift her off the canvas. Due to her small size, this wasn't the hardest thing to do in the world, and her body had gone through too much in her still-young career for her to be worried about a simple slam...

...it was worrying however, that the cowgirl was marching her straight to the edge of the ring:

"...! NONONO! DON'T YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Instead of a simple slam like the Brit expected, the blonde would throw her out of the ring to the ringside!

She hissed in pain as she landed on her spine onto the reinforced matting of the outside floor, thankfully landing clear off the table a meter away from her.

Her hand was on her now hurting back. This wasn't the first time she was thrown like this, but there was no way for a drop from such a height straight onto the spine to not hurt.

As a result, Alice was still down on the mat, unlikely to get up before Josey would make her way to her...

...but at the very least, she had a moment to grab a weapon to fend the brutal cowgirl off, spying a baseball bat a fairly short distance away from her. Alice attempted to drag her hurting frame towards it!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am

Josey was hardly breaking a sweat. Sure, a normal woman would be nigh exhausted by picking a wrestler up and carrying her far enough to toss her from the ring, but the Outlaw was not a normal woman. When she was done with her brutal throw, she could not help but marvel at her work. She leaned against the ropes as she watched the woman hold the same back that slammed against the ground and heard her hiss. It was a good sound, but an even better sight. Her red eyes glowered with malice as she looked down at the woman.

And then Alice did something very strange. She started to recover for a little bit, and her eyes wandered in a direction that Josey did not entirely want them to go. She saw the bat, looked back and Alice, and then had a realization. Getting hit with a baseball bat would not be a pleasant experience for her, and it was only natural for her to do something about it.

In a single bound, she was over the ropes. In another, she was flying off, both legs outstretched towards her opponent. She was not a flyer by any stretch of the imagination, and was thus ungainly in her movements. But all of her weight and all of her fury surely had to count for something, she reckoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm

As Alice dragged herself towards the baseball bat, she heard the sound of the ropes being stretched. A quick glance to the side would show...Josey being on the other side of the ropes in the ring!

Thinking quick before the big blonde would attack her, the Pale Rider would decide to employ the primary tactic of Dark Souls: Roll. Attempting to curl her still hurting frame, and force it to spin a revolution forward, Alice attempted to clear the way for the Outlaw's fall, and close the distance towards the valuable weapon!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:17 am

In a split second, Josey pondered on why she did not go flying through the air that often. It was something that she was not used to, for sure. Back in Texas, she came off of the bar only rarely. And that was only when someone was on the verge of going down for good. She was not very used to it. Then there was the fact that it was so unpredictable. A punch was nice and solid, something that she knew like the back of her hand. It was something that she could reasonably guess the ending of. And as she saw Alice rolled away, she let out a string of expletives as quick as they were furious.

Josey's body slammed into the concrete ground, and she cried out in pain. Things had been going so well up to this point and now she was on the back foot. The Outlaw grimaced and rolled over, trying to find her feet. Her back was in pain, but Josey was tough. And she would have to be, if Alice got her hand on that damned bat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:55 am

The crash and the scream from the big blonde let Alice know that she was clear off the Outlaw's aerial assault...

...and, as she rolled forward, the bat she was aiming for was right beside her.

She grabbed the hold of the wooden weapon, and used it to prop herself to her feet, her spine still aching after the hellish throw from Josey earlier:

"Now...", the Pale Rider would speak, smiling, yet with an evil glint in her eye as she approached the cowgirl:

"Where were we? Oh...right"

She swung the bat to her side, and aimed it at a low angle at the crouching blonde, attempting to ram it right into the side of the cowgirl's knee!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 am

Josey was on her feet now, with her stance wide. The Outlaw felt as if she had brought a knife to a gun fight. She was standing, sure, but so was Alice. And Alice had the baseball bat. Josey quickly assessed her options and found that there was probably not going to be a happy ending to this little standoff. Not for her, at least. That evil little grin did not make Josey feel any better but then again she supposed there were only so many ways that she could possibly feel worse.

The cowgirl recognized that there was no way around this, so she may as well go through it. She rushed forward, hoping to cut off the blow at least a little bit before Alice really got into the move. Josey knew that the blow was going to get her off of her feet but she may as well be all over Alice when she did so.

Sure enough, the blow hit home, causing the cowgirl to crumple borderline instantly. The harsh grimace on her face showed how much pain she was in, and as she tumbled to the ground both arms reached out for the bat. Sure, her legs were going to be useless for the next little bit, but her arms were just fine. And Josey was going to start trying to wrest the bat away from her opponent with all of her might...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:15 pm

With the blow connecting with Josey's knee, Alice would smile smugly, attempting to say a witty insult to the cowgirl...

...only for her to surprisingly feel massive resistance as she tried to pull the bat back...and instead, as she held it firmly in her hands, she would end up falling with Josey instead!

"Ooof! What----HEY! Let...GO!", she would scream at her foe, knowing that if Josey stole the bat from her, the Pale Rider was going to be in the world of trouble...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:22 am

Josey was a determined sort of woman, which was one of her best and worst traits. Once she set her sights on something, she usually carried through, be it setting every last hay bale in the county or seeing the poker table through until she had won all of her money back. So when she latched onto the bat, the only thing that was going to pry her off of it was going to be something with the force of a tornado.

And that was strength that Alice could not muster. The Outlaw simply grunted in response to the demand, showing the request far more attention that it deserved. She gave the bat one great final jerk in an attempt to deprive her opponent of the weapon. The cowgirl wanted to kick as well, but the fact that she had just taken a beating right there meant that she was going to have to rely on the power of her upper body, immense and terrifying as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:48 am

The force with which Josey ripped the bat out of Alice's hands left the Pale Rider's palms red and hurting. No matter how tightly she held on, this was not enough against her much bigger rival.

"SHIT!", Alice screamed, clenching her hands as she took a strategic retreat against the cowgirl, turning tail and trying to get to another side of the ring. The blonde was already dangerous enough for her size, but with a weapon, it was only a short matter of time before the cowgirl beat her to a bloody pulp...

...she was, however, within the reach of the weapon right as she turned her back on her foe...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:55 am

Josey had the bat now, after a long and hard struggle for it. She would have preferred a pitchfork or even a bottle of whiskey, but the baseball bat was a fine weapon, really. Nice and hard, and packed a lovely punch. Alice had gained some distance from her at this point, and that was probably wise. Most people did not want to be around Josey at the best of times, let alone when she was very pissed off and had a baseball bat.

But there was a problem. Josey's legs were still ailing from the attack, and her approach was a slow one. The way she moved was a half-limp, but her red eyes showed just how strong she was. She wondered if she looked like someone out of a slasher film, with a slow shuffling gait and murder written on her face. As she approached Alice, she raised the bat high and to the right, portending doom for the woman unfortunate enough to step into the ring with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next