by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Alice pulled on the hold with all her strength, aiming to simply hurt Josey as much as she could to make sure she would stay down once the time to roll her into the casket would come...

...still, despite everything the Pale Rider put the Cowgirl through, the blonde showed no signs of even wanting to give up several seconds into the hold, still resisting and trying to pull Alice off of her to little success, Alice just making the hold more and more painful for the cowgirl...

...right up until...

CRAAAACK!

Her kendo stick that she brought to the match simply broke.

She didn't realize she was applying this much pressure on the hold, to the point of completely destroying her signature weapon...

...and yet, the Brit was not angry, shrugging at the wooden stick's destruction...but still throwing the 2 pieces at Josey's back, before following that up with a quick stomp to her head...

"I think it's time for your permanent nap, blondie...wouldn't you agree?", she would say looking down at Josey, before leaving the ring and heading towards the casket. Opening the big lid up required a bit of effort from the Brit...but soon enough, it was open.

She rolled back into the ring, fully expecting Josey to still be lying on the canvas after everything she put the woman through...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:24 am

Josey was forced to endure more and more. All higher brain functions had long since faded, as the only part of her mind that was active was her reptilian hindbrain and the only thing that was telling her was to survive. A fact made all the more difficult by the fact that Alice kept going and going. Thankfully, the pain ceased, but that was only for a mere moment. There was a loud cracking sound which Josey could only assume was the weapon that Alice was assaulting her with. Then something hit her back, causing Josey to shudder in pain. Meakly, she tried to push herself up to try and get some offense in.

But that, too, was cut short. A sharp stomp came to Josey's head, and she fell down to the mat. It was all she could do to remain awake after such a brutal beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 am

After a while, Alice would have the heavy lid of the casket up, the casket now open, and ready for an unfortunate victim to fall into it, and have the lid shut on them...

Which is exactly what Alice was going to do right now, as she approached her still downed foe, grabbing Josey by her blonde locks, and dragging the cowgirl towards the casket!

Alice would encounter some difficulty in dragging her foe to her final fate. Ultimately, she was still a very short girl, with not much physical strength behind her, making dragging Josey towards the casket very slow...and slightly nerve-wracking for the Pale Rider...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:07 am

Josey was still reeling with pain. The power of the blows and the successive nature of them meant that even a woman with as much grit as the Outlaw was not feeling too hot. She groaned. Josey felt herself being pulled towards the casket that would see her come through the night with a loss, but there was little she could do about it. Josey's red eyes flitted open for a second before they closed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 19, 2019 3:56 pm

After a nerve-wracking minute of dragging her dangerous rival, Alice would finally bring Josey to the edge of the ring...with the opened casket right below her rival:

"Whew...this...this was fun...but for now...night night!"

Alice bit her lip as she tried to shove Josey into the casket, her right arm burning with hellish pain...but Alice would fight through. Just a little bit more, and the match would be done!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue May 21, 2019 2:54 am

Josey's eyes nearly opened all the way this time. Her breathing picked up a little bit when it came to face, but the fact that her arms were splayed out across the canvas meant that the Outlaw was still very much out of it. The more eagle-eyed in the crowd would notice Josey's fingers just a bit, a sign of things to come. Somewhere above her Alice was saying something, but the cowgirl was far too dazed to really hear it.

Then Josey woke up. Her eyes opened slowly, but soon her red eyes were alert, or, at least as aware as she could have been given the situation. Instinctively, Josey reached out and grabbed the first thing that she could get her hands on, which just so happened to be the side of the casket. And digging in would prevent her from going in. That is, if her muscles were strong enough to combat the terrible fatigue and pain she was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:02 am

"In...you...go!---?!"

As Alice tried to shove Josey into the casket with her feet, she met a sudden resistance she didn't feel before from the blonde's body, unable to dump Josey's body into the casket!

"W-what the...?"

Confused, the Pale Rider took a look at Josey's face...and from looking at her eyes, she realized that the cowgirl had just come to!

Thinking the matter could be rectified quickly, Alice attempted to shoot her left fist right into Josey's face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:34 am

Despite the fact that Josey had just prevented herself from losing, she knew that she was not in a good spot. Whatever happened in these next few exchanges could give her a berth at freedom, or see her off to a loss. As much as she could, Josey was focusing on what was in front of her. Anything less than that would be a direct affront to everything that she stood for, which was something that she could not abide.

A punch was coming and Josey was quick on the uptake. She rolled away at the last second, lashing out with a kick as she did so. The Outlaw wanted to make every single inch of ground gained as painful as physically possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:51 am

Right as Alice aimed her fist for a vicious hook into Josey's mug, the blonde would roll out to the right away from the Pale Rider's punch!

"How the fuck are y----AAAGH!"

Shocked at her foe's resiliency, the blonde would nail her feet into Alice's left leg, the shot dropping the Brit right onto her left...and her hurting right arm.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

The arm would collapse under pressure of the small Brit, Alice lying on her front as she tried to use her left arm to rise to her feet. She was so close to winning. If she had to work a bit more for victory, so be it...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:58 am

Josey was breathing a little easier now that she did not have her back to the casket. The Outlaw was still not quite breathing normally, but her chest was rising and falling with a steady rhythm now. She was careful not to let it get too steady, however. The casket was still beckoning her, and she was determined not to heed its call. Josey's strike floor her opponent, and the cowgirl was scrambling over to ensure that the British girl would not rise to her feet.

Instead, she was going for broke. She would attempt to lay right on top of Alice, not letting her get up through the force of sheer body weight. If she managed to secure a place on Alice's back, she would try to loop her arm around Alice's neck for a rear naked choke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next