by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Val bit her lower lip as she brough her knees forward in front of her. "You..." she stuttered, "you seem to like my butt an awful lot." Then she suddenly sprung backward knocking said rump forcefully into Tomo's tummy. If she could get the into a sitting position with Tomo on her back she'd lean over to get her left leg and pull it back bending it up for a sort of pin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 pm

"Oof!" Tomo was stunned by the butt bump from the bigger girl, tumbling back and landing on her butt. She'd yelp and try to dodge the incoming Val again, trying to hit her with a quick little spear to bring her down

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Valerie was sure she would get the follow up pin, but Tomo was too fast and brought her down to the bed too. Val scrambled to get her arms wrapped on Tomo's waist for a snuggling hug before the girl could do any more spanking.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 pm

"Nn!" Tomo gave a cute little grunt as she was snagged and snuggled, blushing as she enjoyed it more than she should and tried to push at Valerie's chest to try and pull free

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 pm

As Tomoko pushed at the larger girl's chest Val narrowed her reddish eyes. She puffed forward her chest to push Tomo off balance so that the next time she tried to give the full chested girl a shove she'd end up pushing herself onto her back. Val slipped her hand under one of Tomo's thighs ready to hook her leg up when the girl fell back and catch her in a leg hook pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 pm

“Ahn!” Tomo’️s modest chest was pushed back by the plumper’️s bosom, even her hand squishing harmlessly into her chest. She bounced back feebly, falling on her back and easily snagged in a pin, “Noooo!” she wailed, thrashing feebly to get out of the pin before she could win the match…

Then pause.

“Um…isn’️t this submission match?” she spoke up timidly, distracted by the enticing position she was in.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Val was relatively oblivious to the fact that the position of her leg hook pin was very suggestive as her leg was crossed over Tomo's so that their' mounds bumped tightly. And as she pressed into the pin more tightly her snatch bounced and rode along Tomo's.

"It's a humiliation match." pointed out Val, "and pins can be pretty humiliating. Trust me on this. One." Val spread out in the pin putting her hand up to hold down Tomo's biceps and leaning forward until her bust was touching Tomo's tummy. Val leaned in a popped a quick kiss right on the girl's right breast.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 am

"Uhn!" Tomo squeaked tenderly as their crotches pressed together, just separated by their panties. The warm round breasts on her belly distracted her too, but the breast kiss just made things worse. She wriggled and moaned beneath her, her head starting to swim as she tried to pull herself free of the pleasant little pin, grabbing for the bed's surrounding pillows for some manner or unknown rope break, or at least something to grab

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 am

With Val pressing her weight down on Tomo she wasn't going anywhere. Well, Val didn't think anyway. With their position in the center of the bed Tomo could only grasp and squeeze at the big pink bedspread they were lying on. There was no way to break in sight, but still just to be safe. Val leaned in more pressing her crotch even further down across the girl's clit. "Two," she muttered warily letting her breath wash up over the girl's small chest.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 am

"ahhhn!" Tomo cried out in arousal, hips wiggling in her struggles and rubbing their pussies together. The hot air over her nipples made her yelp louder, her wetness and heat rubbing into Val's crotch as the kawaii was quickly getting riled up.

"Please... please stop! You're... oohhhhh!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next