by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:31 am

“Wrong side? What are you on about? I've got access to so much with you pinned like this!” Ashley exclaimed, reaching back to give Ryo a firm smack on the ass before redoubling her effort at wrenching his trapped arm back. For the self-proclaimed last surviving Wrestle Angel, Ryo didn't seem too adept when it came to grappling. Typical of guys like him to get cocky and neglect their wrestling skills just because they had an edge in raw strength against girls. She was going to wrench the confidence right out of him before this was over!

Ryo's thrashing did make it hard to stay mounted on him, though, and when his free hand started grasping for something convenient to pull on, Ashley decided to transition into something else. She slid off of him, planted a foot at his side and started wrapping his sore arm tightly around it, locking it in place by wedging his hand between her ankle and his own body.

He wouldn't be stuck like that for long. Ashley stood up, waved to the cheering crowd, and fell backwards. As she dropped back-first across the canvas, her ankle went sideways with the rest of her, wrenching his trapped arm painfully as it snapped free!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:55 pm

The smack to his ass actually made Ryo yelp, bare feet kicking on the mat. "Hey! That's my move!" he complained, struggling harder. This was ridiculous. He was trained in grappling, how could a hammerlock be so damn effective on him! He groaned, realizing his former trainer was right when she said his insistence on a showman style would cost him.

Stupid hot girl and her chain wrestling...

Finally, his struggles seemed to get him somewhere, as Ashley got off of him...only to twist his arm around her ankle and fall back, smacking his arm onto the mat. He let out a cry, rolling away from his opponent and quickly getting up to his bare knees, the speedo clad boy shaking his arm, checking it for damage. It stung, would be sore for a bit, but otherwise no serious damage. Hurt like dickens though.

"Was always told it was the beautiful girls that would get me in trouble..." he teased as he got up, raising his arms to lock up again if the girl was willing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:53 am

“I bet you say that to every girl you wrestle,” Ashley replied with a flirtatious wink, bouncing up from the canvas, but not quickly enough to attack again before Ryo got up as well. She was liking the vibes she was getting from him so far. Being shown up in the opening salvo hadn't bruised him, at least not emotionally. Good. The first minute of her first match, and Ashley was already more satisfied with Tension than she had been wrestling against the emotional children from her high school.

Ashley tiptoed back into the center of the ring, biting her lower lip to suppress a grin. She couldn't let herself think that she was in control when one clever move from Ryo was all that separated her from being on the other end of some playful punishment. She was a sly one in the ring, and Ryo would probably realize that when he found out how she was planning to answer his second call for a lock-up.

Extending her arms to make it look like she was ready to grapple, Ashley suddenly thrust a boot forward, looking to hit his stomach with the toe of her boot to double him over! She only needed his head down for one second to step over his head, locking her thighs around his neck to squeeze it firmly, getting him in position for any number of classic wrestling slams. Ashley didn't have the strength to just throw Ryo around the ring, however, so she tried to let gravity and her own weight do all the work, reaching down and grabbing his thong before pulling back, attempting to fall down and drag him with her in order to drive the top of his head into the canvas!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 am

...She wasn't wrong.

In truth, Ryo wasn't a bad wrestler, he really wasn't. Despite his speedo and his hentai-ways, he DID have some wrestling skill...but he fell for her feint, his attempt a lock up getting him a hard kick right to his stomach, bending him over. The next thing he knew, his head was between her legs, feeling the fabric of her shorts over her thighs, and the feeling of his speedo pulled, briefly wondering if she was about to give him a wedgie...when he fell forward, smacking his head on the mat in a short form piledriver!

He let out a pained cry, the barely legal teenager letting out a pained whimper and holding the top of his head, kicking his bare feet against the mat as he soothed his skull! "OwOwOwOwOwOw!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:53 am

As Ryo and Ashley hit the ground together, Ashley released his head and used the momentum of her fall to roll backwards, coming out of it in a kneeling position and shooting up to her feet, to the impressed amusement of the crowd. Small acrobatic maneuvers like that were her style when she was looking to save a couple of seconds recovering from an impact, which she definitely wanted to keep the pressure up while she had an advantage. With Ryo lying in a convenient pile on the ground, she felt like getting creative in attacking him.

Ashley strolled around while Ryo was clutching his head, approaching him from behind. She waited for him to try sitting up and then took a big step forward, picking up a little speed and swinging her boot out to soccer kick him right in the spine. Her desire was to lure his arms away from his head, so that she could grab them both and start winding him up in a custom submission...but only if his arms went where she was hoping they would. If Ryo did something else, she would have to improvise and try to keep him from recovering.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 am

Why is it the hottest women never wanted to just skip right to the hentai, and felt they had to make some point by trying to beat him up first? The mini piledriver had left a nice thump on his head, making him wince as he tried to sooth his throbbing skull. On top of that, he now had a wedgie in his speedo, which, while giving the crowd and Ashley a nice view of his cute butt, was still uncomfortable.

Finally he sat up, looking around for his opponent, who strangely hadn't attacked him yet. Nowhere in front, or to the sides...that could only mean...

...Shit.

*SMACK* "AGH!"

Ryo let out a loud cry, one that made the audience wince, and even chuckle a little, as Ashley's leg came and cracked against the small of his back, sending a jolt through his spine, his hands automatically going to cover the area on sheer instinct!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 am

Ashley could've drooled at the sight of Ryo reaching behind him to cover the spot where he'd been kicked. Days like this, she swore that she enjoyed fighting men more than fucking them, and she was craving the opportunity to trap this speedo-clad goof in her grip for a little while. Best sort of cuddle she could share with a cute guy, really.

When Ryo's arms came back, Ashley grabbed both his wrists and pulled his arms out, stepping over each arm as she stood behind him. He'd be able to feel her crotch pressed right against the back of his head, with his arms isolated from the rest of his body by her legs. Following the short preparation, Ashley fell into a sitting position and crossed her legs, Indian style. With his arms stuck in the crook of her knees, it would force him to lie down with his head in her lap, although this wouldn't be a relaxing rest for him.

It was her take on a lotus lock, with the positioning switched up. She could flex her legs to squeeze his arms and work the trapped shoulder joints, but not as effectively since she didn't retain the use of her arms to help bend his out of shape. Instead, they were both free – free to pummel Ryo's exposed face.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:31 am

In truth, Ryo wasn't entirely sure what she was doing with his arms at first, feeling them intertwined with her smooth and sexy legs, distracted slightly by her crotch rubbing against the back of his head, kicking his bare legs against the mat, his bare back still stinging from her sharp kick, the speedo clad teen heart throb wondering how this fight had gotten so completely out of hand for him.

"What are you doing back there!? Hey-woah!" He yelped, the girl falling back so they were both laying on the mat, Ryo letting out a groan as he realized just what her plan was, his arms bent and twisted up with her legs and trapped under his body in a variation of the rare Lotus Lock hold...clever bitch! Even worse, his adorable face was completely and utterly exposed between her legs. "Oh....I uh...I swear I'm better at this than you might be thinking...also...please don't punch my face?" he asked, hoping that giving her his famous winning smile would save his cute face from certain punching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:02 am

Ashley had him now. Maybe not for long, knowing that he was still fresh as a daisy, but Ryo was in a bad spot right now, and she was savoring it. He looked up and gave her the doe eyes, imploring her not to punch him. When he smiled, she smiled back, looking pretty smug as she reached down to give him a little slap across the face. It wasn't a hard slap, but he'd feel the sting after she gave him a few more. She was trying to get in his head, too, emasculating him in front of the audience.

“You'd better be, mate. I like guys that can take me in a fight. Here, let me motivate you,” she said, reaching down to slap him again. While she slapped him around and made small talk, she started flexing the muscles in her legs harder, trying to bring his trapped elbows closer together and strain his shoulders.

“Just so you know, I enjoy a good slap across the cheek...”

*slap*

“...so if you feel the need to get some payback later...”

*slap*

“...no hard feelings.”

*slap*

Once her kinky declaration was made, Ashley stopped slapping Ryo and grabbed his nose with a hand instead, using her grip on it to drag his face up and down, side to side. Showing him how she preferred to play.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Normally, being held in place, arms painfully restrained, legs kicking in protest, and being slapped in the face repeatedly, even if not that painfully, would have annoyed Ryo. Maybe even pissed him off, depending on the person he was fighting, and how much they were trying to emasculate him.

But, while the situation was annoying, he still couldn't help but smirk a bit as he looked up at Ashley. The girl had spunk, and attitude, and was playful, and he couldn't help but like her.

Then she started dragging his nose about. That was annoying, refueling his struggles. "Oh when I get out of this, you are SO getting a cock slap in the face!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next