Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BritBrat, Diesel_Electric_Razor, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, TiefBlau, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for sensual jobbers. FRICTION ONLY!

Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:50 pm by Harrier

Hi all,

As the title implies, I am looking for sensual victims for my new mystery character GOLDFINGER.
Why only jobbers? I have planned a storyline with Iceman and want to build Goldfinger up for it. It can be a squash or a close match whatever you prefer, but Miss Goldfinger must come out victorious.

If you have a keen interest in your win/lose ratio (I feel you!), I can and will trade a win back with Tessa, Gina, Kelly, Sayuri or Amaya.

I may not be the fastest or best poster in general, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Early Notice: Summer Splash 2020

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am by Old_Man_Tai

ATTENTION!

Summer Splash 2020 starts in June-July!

This is an early notice to those looking to participate in the ppv, to please start thinking about and planning what matches you want to do at the PPV now.

I know everyone is still working on their Showdown/Avalanche matches, and that's fine and good, this is just an early notice is all.

The earlier you start, the easier it will be to get your pre-match story threads completed!

Title Holders, please start looking for potential …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sorry for the delay

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 am by LARIATO

(Meant to post this yesterday only just now got to it. Ironic I guess >_<)

Apologies for the delay on posts. No excuses, I just suck.

I think I've posted to all my active threads, but in my infinite stupidity and forgetfulness it's highly possible I've missed something somewhere. If anyone has a thread with me I still need to post to, please let me know so I can get on it asap.

Comments: 2

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Gwyndolin on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:52 am

Ashley felt like she had as much control over Ryo as she could possibly have over a man, grinding her covered crotch against his face as she turned his abs into pudding with her fists. She was too horned up not to take some personal enjoyment from having the last wrestle angel trembling beneath her pert ass, and briefly relished the sensation of his hands as they glided over her body, searching for escape.

As he grasped at her clothing, however, Ashley snapped out of her reverie and grew more aware of how much leverage he actually had. Even with his arms partially pinned beneath her thighs, he had enough reach to get his hands into some important places. He could do what actually made sense, and repay her for the claw marks on his back by digging his nails into her sides...or he could be Ryo, and try to unbutton her pants. Even a little tickling across her exposed ribs might do the trick, not that it would ever be the first instinct for a wrestler.

Whatever the case, Ashley accepted that she wasn't going to be able to knock him out here, and decided to stay a step ahead of him. She stood up, freeing Ryo to breathe as she moved to stand right above his head, locking it into place with his neck wedged tightly between her ankles. Once they were in position, Ashley rotated her hips and twisted her body 90 degrees, wrenching his neck sharply as his head was forced to rotate with her!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:07 am

Cmon, cmon, find something to grab, embarrass her somehow, cmo-AIR!

Ryo had been scrambling for a purchase, the speedo prince's bare legs kicking against the mat while each punch to his body drove more air out of him, bringing him closer to being potentially smothered out. He had in fact, just begun to slide his hands under her shirt, looking to grab at her bare skin, when it slipped out of his grasp, the girl breaking the hold herself, and precious air went back into the teens lungs, though he could hardly enjoy it, as he was gasping and coughing on the mat, hands now going to sooth his poor ribs, his sight and senses free of the girls alluring backside.

"Owwww...." he protested, barely noticing the Australian was setting him up for something by her position. "...I...am..." he panted out. "...so gonna...make you suck m-" his words were cut off however, as her next move jerked his head to the side, the sudden motion wrenching his neck, causing it to pop and crack like a chiropractic adjustment...only far more painful.

The crowd winced in response to the sight and sound of the move on the screen above the ring and at the entrance ramp, at least from those who liked or just sympathized with him, while those in the anti-Ryo part of the crowd cheered the move and the girl who executed it, the boy letting out a whimper as one hand went to rub gingerly at his neck, his body having jerked onto his side after. "...That...really hurt...." he complained, intentionally trembling his lip as he looked up at Ashley, as if trying to buy some sympathy from the aussie!

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum