Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

ChateauDame, jadeitehx, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Gwyndolin on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:52 am

Ashley felt like she had as much control over Ryo as she could possibly have over a man, grinding her covered crotch against his face as she turned his abs into pudding with her fists. She was too horned up not to take some personal enjoyment from having the last wrestle angel trembling beneath her pert ass, and briefly relished the sensation of his hands as they glided over her body, searching for escape.

As he grasped at her clothing, however, Ashley snapped out of her reverie and grew more aware of how much leverage he actually had. Even with his arms partially pinned beneath her thighs, he had enough reach to get his hands into some important places. He could do what actually made sense, and repay her for the claw marks on his back by digging his nails into her sides...or he could be Ryo, and try to unbutton her pants. Even a little tickling across her exposed ribs might do the trick, not that it would ever be the first instinct for a wrestler.

Whatever the case, Ashley accepted that she wasn't going to be able to knock him out here, and decided to stay a step ahead of him. She stood up, freeing Ryo to breathe as she moved to stand right above his head, locking it into place with his neck wedged tightly between her ankles. Once they were in position, Ashley rotated her hips and twisted her body 90 degrees, wrenching his neck sharply as his head was forced to rotate with her!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:07 am

Cmon, cmon, find something to grab, embarrass her somehow, cmo-AIR!

Ryo had been scrambling for a purchase, the speedo prince's bare legs kicking against the mat while each punch to his body drove more air out of him, bringing him closer to being potentially smothered out. He had in fact, just begun to slide his hands under her shirt, looking to grab at her bare skin, when it slipped out of his grasp, the girl breaking the hold herself, and precious air went back into the teens lungs, though he could hardly enjoy it, as he was gasping and coughing on the mat, hands now going to sooth his poor ribs, his sight and senses free of the girls alluring backside.

"Owwww...." he protested, barely noticing the Australian was setting him up for something by her position. "...I...am..." he panted out. "...so gonna...make you suck m-" his words were cut off however, as her next move jerked his head to the side, the sudden motion wrenching his neck, causing it to pop and crack like a chiropractic adjustment...only far more painful.

The crowd winced in response to the sight and sound of the move on the screen above the ring and at the entrance ramp, at least from those who liked or just sympathized with him, while those in the anti-Ryo part of the crowd cheered the move and the girl who executed it, the boy letting out a whimper as one hand went to rub gingerly at his neck, his body having jerked onto his side after. "...That...really hurt...." he complained, intentionally trembling his lip as he looked up at Ashley, as if trying to buy some sympathy from the aussie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:17 am

“Stay focused...stay focused,” Ashley muttered under her breath, shivering a little as she felt the phantom touch of Ryo's hands caressing her sides, as he had done moments ago. She kicked herself for letting the cute guy get her worked up like this, but the longer she spent in the ring with him, the more eager she was for his hands to explore her body.

Eager to keep her attention on wearing Ryo down, Ashley made the snap decision to slow him by targeting his legs. Stepping up to the downed speedo boy with a lopsided smile on her face, Ashley reeled back and swung her foot forward, kicking him in the base of the spine in an effort to turn him onto his stomach.

If she managed to get Ryo where she wanted him, Ashley would step over him and bend down, bending each of his legs up at the knee and crossing them together before stepping into the gap between them. With her leg wedged between his, and one of his feet handily secured in the crook of her knee, he wouldn't be escaping the painful knot that she had just tied him in. As soon as her setup was finished, Ashley stood up and fell backward to turn him forcefully onto his side. Seated just behind him, Ashley would lock her hands around his knee and begin pulling it back, wrenching his legs apart and bending his knee in an agonizing knee lever submission!

Character Profiles:

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 am

After that neck crank and near smother KO, the nearly nude Ryo honestly had little resistance he could offer at the moment, tan body on display on the mat.

The women in the crowd applauded Ashley heavily, greatly enjoying seeing the pervert get what they saw as his just comeuppance from the Austrailian newcomer. The men in the audience, however, took the teenagers side, booing the beautiful women as she applied her knee bar hold.

The next thing Ryo knew, he was on his side, his knee was being stretched and bent, the sideways laying pervert letting out a loud pained yell, hands gripping at his hair, shaking his head no as the ref asked if he wanted to submit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:10 am

Ashley was pretty happy that she had put in so many hours to learn this professional stuff before getting into her first bout. High school had really helped with learning the fundamentals of the sport, but submission holds were a glaring omission from everything she'd learned back in Australia. Especially a hold like this, that left Ryo's legs tied in a knot that was both agonizing to him and incredibly cool looking for Ashley. Her debut was a special occasion, after all, one that she needed to use to make the best impression on Ryo's fans, soon to be her fans!

“Rrrrr!” Ashley growled with bloodlust, rowing back as she tugged on Ryo's knee with everything she had, straining it from the thigh to the calf. He wouldn't be too quick on those cute toes of his after this. The same toes that were exposed and in reach right now, the ones that she could've tried maiming while he was good and helpless. When Ryo shouted his refusal to submit, however, a devious grin started spreading across the brunette's face. She had a much more fun idea, one that would repay him for some of his embarrassing stunts at her expense by making a fool of him.

“Hey, mate, you wouldn't happen to be ticklish, would ya?” she asked, taking one hand off of his knee while the other continued to wrench with a claw grip on his kneecap. Raising her free hand and wiggling her fingers enticingly, Ashley's hand crept down into the knot of their legs, where her fingertips started to tease at the sole of his center-most foot, gliding up and down, and tracing some small circles along his arches as her hand started to gravitate towards his cute little toes, aiming to drive him totally insane with her teasing touches. “Coochie coochie coo!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Another wrench on his bare leg got another cry from Ryos soft lips, still refusing to submit from the painful kneebar hold, his leg painfully bent at an award angle.

She said something he didn't quite catch, only for her words to be clarified as her fingers ran down the center of his bare foot, the Speedo Prince of Tension suddenly going wide eyed as he realized what she was doing.

"N-no, wait!"

He'd try and protest, but it was too late, her fingers were already deftly moving across his bare feet and toes, and soon enough, the ticklish Hentai Jester would be laughing, his voice raising in pitch as he involuntary began laughing, now trapped in a tickle torture hold, grabbing his hair and clenching in frustration, the crowd, even his own fans, laughing at the sight!

"...N-" *laughter* "No...F-fair..." he said in between giggles, desperately reaching out for the ropes, which, sadly, were too far away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum