by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:42 pm

Helped by a very playful and cooperative Charlotte, Ryu had finally made it. And with the big amazon playing the part of the cute damsel in distress, Ryu was able to put her into a nicely applied sleeperhold.

"Heh got you for good Charlotte. You are in trouble now", he grinned close to her ear, applying some pressure as he nuzzled her from behind almost affectionately.
Ryu had really was more than average capable at performing this hold, which he had proved during the match too, and normally Charlotte would have been really in serious troubles. But what about now? In his current weakened conditions, Ryu's arms could be hardly strong enough to put such a big strong girl out. Stil enough to make a cooperative victim quite dizzy and helpless, though.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Charlotte was as happy as a hog in mud. She was proud of her student, he was pushing past his comfort zone! Ryu was slowly getting Charlotte to knockout county,  but Charlotte wanted to make the ending a bit more climatic. Instead of pulling at Ryu's arms she applied extra inward pressure with her palms against his forearm and bicep.

This assist, combined with all the physically exhausting trials she had faced today made her lights start flickering quickly. She twitched, drooled, and groaned without passing out completely. At the edge of consciousness, she managed to squeak incoherently: "ChUr-ch... Is... OuT...." She suddenly sagged backward like a sliced open beanbag and collapsed on top of Ryu. She gently spasmed and squirmed like a dog having a pleasant dream. 

Having asserted some dominance and pleased with the strength of his hold, Ryu took his arms off of Charlotte. This was a huge error. The sleeping giantess on top him jerked around in her sleep, jockeying for a more comfortable position. When she had flipped over and made Ryu face a wedge between her exposed breasts she had found her sweet spot. 
Ryu was trapped. No one knew where Ryu was, no one could hear him scream if he tried, and he certainly lacked the energy to roll Charlotte off of him. For the rest of the night, Ryu served as Charlottes partially willing body pillow. Luckily she would continuously switch positions throughout the night. Ryu would not be suffocated, much. 

As Ryu was nearly lulled to sleep by the warm blanket that was Charlotte he heard her whisper dreamily: "Ryu... Ryu...."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Ryu knew he could hardly have the strength to knock out such a big strong girl like Charlotte. But with the Texas giantess adding her own help to squeeze herself into oblivion it was a totally different story.

With the blonde amazon suddenly going limp, Ryu had released her not wanting to overdo it... But his gentlessness had lead him into being flattened, and totally engulfed by Charlotte's canyon-like cleavage.

Mrpffhhh...mfffhh...blubbb... @///@". For a seemingly endless time the poor boy had been lulled, rolled, loved and smothered in there, his mind swimming in and out of consciousness for hours.
With the busty giantess apparently drifting while amorously whispering his name, Ryu had slowly wriggled his head until he created a small gap between her huge hot melons.

"Uhhhh....uff...ufff...air.... @///@". Ryu gasped, thinking that he was finally saved from those lethal booby-pillow...but he was probably just deluding himself: In her dreamy state, Charlotte wasn'certainly allowing her adorable cute boy toy to be parted from her bosomy cuddles...and it was not like Ryu had a choice in the matter anyway.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 am

The doctor Charlotte had gone out of her way to avoid strolled casually down the hallway and knocked on Charlotte's door. No answer. "She seemed pretty banged up... I should check..." She thought foolishly. The doctor snuck a peek through the door.

She stared vacantly at the odd display in front of her. Charlotte, topless, was straddling a semi-conscious Ryu like an unwilling teddy bear. Ryu saw the doctor and, lacking the energy to yell out, stretched out a hand, begging for help.

This was a quandary. On one hand, it was her duty to protect and preserve life. On the other hand, she didn't want to wake a sleeping giant... Yep, she thought, turning away: "I didn't see a thing!"

With this final ray of hope blotted out, Ryu accepted his frankly amazing fate with dignity. Instead of pulling away from Charlotte he let himself sink into her ocean of a body. 

After an arduous battle, both fighters were slumbering peacefully, their limbs and torsos tangled together haphazardly. Ryu dreamt of all the sensual brutal lessons Charlotte had taught him. Charlotte dreamed happily of her time with Ryu and all the different men and woman she would one day have crushed in her loving embrace!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 am

WrestleMinds Note
If you read through the thread and have reached this point I wanted to personally thank you. This is my first actual RP. Before I only wrote solo. This has proven to be a far more exciting and interesting experience.

I also wanted to thank my coauthor WrestleRyu for being very generous with his character and creative control in general. More importantly, WrestleRyu is a great writer with the critical skill of writing for the dominated and beleaguered jobber. 

This is a strange, freaky hobby but I love doing it so you know what, fuck it. You gotta let your freak flag fly. No regrets!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5