by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Isabella had yet to climb up into the ring itself, remaining down on the floor at ringside with her arms crossed over her chest and staring at the two conspirators with a furrowed brow. She was clearly not happy with the two of them but what could she really do at this point? Unfortunately for Isabella simply turning around and leaving would not only upset Odessa, which she would have to deal with later, but also be seen as a retreat from Cecilia and that just wouldn't do. Course the blonde had to poke at an old wound right off the bat, Isabella glancing over to Odessa and Karina with a quick glare before she forced a smile and climbed up onto the apron of the ring.

"You still owe me a rematch blondie and the only thing fake about me is this smile right now." Isabella was not pleased with this situation and she didn't mind showing that as she stepped through the ropes to stand over by Cecilia, not taking her eyes off of the woman now. "Judging by your reaction you didn't know anything about this either. Seems we were both in the dark though, knowing those two, they had ulterior motives beyond just getting us to talk. Am I right?" She said, only now turning her head to look over at Odessa and Karina.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:01 am

Cecilia took her sweet time with it, but the blonde would accept Odessa's offer of a hug, getting in close and even patting Odessa's butt as they embraced. "Why, thank you, Ceci. I have been just fine, I suppose. Of course Isabella and I have been—"

Odessa trailed off as the blonde was already making her way over to the ropes, looking down at Isabella, who still hadn't gotten into the ring. Odessa's gaze made it down to her own lover, and she could tell just how unhappy Isabella was with the situation. She disliked Cecilia immensely, and Odessa understood that. But, while Karina and her had schemed to make this little gathering happen, the plan had not been to force Isabella and Cecilia into some kiss-and-make-up session! Odessa hoped Isabella recognized that.

As the other white-haired woman climbed into the ring, Odessa glanced over to Karina and nodded her head towards their significant others, who seemed about ready to tear into each other, judging by body language. Odessa would quickly make her way over and behind Isabella, wrapping her arms around her lover from behind and giving her a squeeze. "Maybe I just wanted to show you off," Odessa suggested. She leaned in close to Isabella's ear and whispered: "And let them know there is a new official power couple in AFW."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

Karina quietly followed Isabella's approach to Cecilia and even the conversation between them. She could tell that there was some rivalry and it would definitely make the little spar even more challenging. She would give Odessa's butt a quick grope before she left to hug Isabella, Karina making her way over to Cecilia to stand besides her and teasingly nudge her side. " Gonna be a challenging spar now wouldn't it? " She snickered, even though they had started quite intimate and close in their practice already, it seemed that the planning would be changing into what looked like a two on two spar session, which quickly got Karina riled up and ready to pounce.

Course, she was being patient for the moment, just waiting for everyone to get settled in while she wrapped her arms under her own chest, puffing them out tauntingly while keeping herself at Cecilia's side, rather curious how this was going to turn out and hopefully not too violent!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 pm

Cecilia would smirk as she heard the buxom Isabella speak out towards her, causing the blond to let out a low chuckle. " Owe you a rematch? If you'd given a decent fight...maybe." Cecilia mockingly said to Isabella. She did enjoy messing a bit with the fake Northern Queen, as she found her adorably cute when she tried to act tough and cool.

When the Swede would see and hear what Odessa and Karina were putting forward, with her lover nudging her side. Cecilia would wrap her arm around Karina's head and pull her into a tight fitting headlock. After which she'd give Karina a little noogie. " Look at you scheming and stuff....Fine fine, I'm game for this spar." Cecilia figured this was something Karina had set up for her to get over losing her title, so she's go along with it, beside she would always love kicking Odessa's and Isabella's butt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:15 am

Isabella was about three seconds away from jumping on top of Cecilia and even with the other two powerful women in the room she gave herself about 50/50 odds of staying on top of her for quite a while, course Cecilia would be on her as well but she was definitely fine with that, she just wanted to get her hands on the blonde bimbo already. "Decent? You're the one who..." She bit her bottom lip and turned her head so everyone didn't her grinding her teeth together in frustration. If Odessa hadn't come up behind her and wrapped those strong, soft arms around her that would have been it for talk. "I'm not a trophy to be showed off...but I know what you meant." She grumbled, prying herself out of the woman's arms with a tender but firm touch so she could take a couple steps forward, putting herself front and center in front of the other couple in the room.

"Okay fine, seeing as you two put so much effort into setting this meeting up I'll go along with it. My only request is that you two give Cecilia and I some time alone after the sparring." She took a power stance, feet spread a foot apart and her arms crossed across her chest though just under her breasts to respond to the teasing pose Karina had taken. "Now what are the rules here? I figure you talked about that with Karina, Odessa?" She asked of her lover, though she kept her eyes facing forward so Cecilia was always in her line of sight.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:04 am

Odessa couldn't help but notice how Karina was puffing her chest out, pushing up those impressive breasts with both arms as if she was mentally comparing them to the three other racks in attendance at this little meeting. It was quite the impressive array of assets in this room, and not just tits, either—from their round, firm asses to toned tummies, the quartet were four of the most goddess-like women in all of AFW—and all very similar to each other, to boot. The spar, in light of their similar figures and styles and their densely-tangled histories, would be exciting.

Isabella initially seemed resistant to Odessa's hug, but the other white-haired woman understood Odessa's meaning and seemed to relax somewhat. Odessa let her go as she pulled away from the hug, stepping forward, right in front of Cecilia and the noogie-receiving Karina, and agreeing to the proposed spar. Odessa grinned, stepping up beside Isabella and putting her arm around the woman's back, their pose a little more equal than the way the blonde woman clearly wanted to impose her will on her dark-haired wife mere feet away. "Of course, love. That is, if Ceci is even able to stand after the thrashing we give her together," Odessa would say. "And don't think I've forgotten about you, Karina—while Isabella is finishing Ceci off, I'll be having you worship me in so very dirty ways."

Isabella asked about the rules, and Odessa and Karina had, indeed, discussed it some. "Well, Karina can correct me if she needs to, but as I understand it, the idea is for a tornado tag match-style spar, all four of us battling it out. No rules beyond winning by pin or submission—or, I suppose, if both members of the other team are knocked out. Now, I would prefer the four of us to start the match naked, but if you prefer to strip each other during, I am amenable to that."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:23 am

While she was playful by nature, Karina still had that competitive spirit no matter how many times she might falter in or out of matches! Her record against her lover Cecilia was not a good one, though they were at the very least evenly matched until the woman pulled out her big moves that subdued Karina. She gazed over at the two in front of her. In truth, she did not really fight Isabella seriously before, though with the time she had spend with her in the resort and the many glimpse she had from that body was enough for Karina to confirm that she was a powerful fighter as well, the kind that Karina could sink her teeth into! Not literally off course cause that would cause plenty of pain.

Finally her gaze fell upon her chocolate skinned lover that addressed her in such a naughty manner. She couldn't blame that since the two had been fighting a lot, perhaps more than Karina had counted with anyone else and it was already a heated battle of both violence and sensual prowess. She was not going to be outdone by Odessa though and puffed out her chest proudly, straightening up while fixating her eyes upon Odessa. " Riiight. I think Cecilia will handle Isabella the same way I will handle you. Swiftly and dominantly! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:58 am

Cecilia would smirk a little as she watched Isabella prevent herself from going into an outburst, and then after she was subdued by Odessa's hug, the Swede would let out a low chuckle. Hearing Isabella's condition though, Cecilia would simply smirk, " Why wait?" Cecilia said as she would look over at Karina and then Odessa. As the chocolate skinned beauty explained the match type, Cecilia would crank her neck to the right.

" Seems like we can start by going at it right away, Faker." Cecilia said as she would look over at Isabella, placing her hand against the back of Karina and giving it a pat. " Besides, Karina seems to be more excited in squaring off against Odessa. So if we're doing this tornado tag style...let's get it on." Cecilia said as she would start to limber herself up a bit.

After which she would turn her attention to Odessa, " Don't worry, I won't forget about you." Cecilia said while licking her upper lip. "So how do we want to start?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:41 am

That little laugh did not slip past Isabella's notice but she did let it pass, at least for the moment for the sake of Odessa and karina who had gone through the trouble of arranging all this. She listened to the rules the schemers had come up with and while simple if taken at face value, tornado style tag matches were chaotic by nature but overal straight forward matches, she had no doubts that Karina and especially Odessa had every intention of turning this match into a four way. Her eyes glanced from Odessa to Cecilia when she spoke up, her gaze narrowing at the mention of the word "faker" again and for a moment she considered starting things off with a bang.

"For once we agree on something. Though in my opinion those two just want to watch you and I go at it and what better seats could there be than within the same ring?" Isabella turned her gaze back to Odessa and Karina, smirking at the pair and giving Odessa's arm a hard shove to drive her lover into the arms of the dark haired bombshell that was Karina. "Now I believe we have unfinished business you false queen, don't we?"

Isabella weaved her fingers together and stretched out her arms in front of her, cracking her knuckles and rolling her neck about to loosen up after how tense she had gotten from setting eyes on Cecilia after so long. She stepped up to the Swede and without another word pressed up against her with a fierce look in her eyes and a wide grin on her lips, their full busts straining against their tops as Isabella forced herself as far into Cecilia's personal space as she could get. "Just say the word Odessa...Karina, I'm rather eager to relieve all of my stress on the blonde here." She called out to the other two and when the signal was finally given Isabella immediately slammed her forehead forward to headbutt Cecilia!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:51 am

Cecilia would bring her hands up and crack her knuckles as she was Isabella shove Odessa into Karina. A wide smirk appearing on her face as it seemed as if Isabella was ready to go. The two of them would move forward and press together, both of the busty Northern Queen's standing there bust to bust and forehead to forehead against the other beauty.

" You bet we do Faker." Cecilia spoke out to Isabella as she would wait for that signal. When Odessa and Karina signaled for the match to begin, the Swede would take a surprise headbutt, smacking her backwards and causing the Swede to stagger back a step.

She made a quick attempt to recover and look on at the white haired beauty, before she would try and go low and rush in. Aiming to tackle and lift Isabella Snow up off of her feet and then try and throw her down onto her back with a quick spinebuster attempt!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next