by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:31 pm

"Wha..? Ummpffhhh!" Andy was caught offguard halfway from his disoriented attempt at a clothesline as Serana had jumped forward, impacting him breasts first right into his face.

*BOOOINNNG* With a suggestive sound, those pillowy, elastic melons had smoothed and absorbed his groan, knocking down the young male underneath Serana's voluptuous body.

Serana's playful teasings arised cheerful laughters from the crowd, while a slightly stunned Andy was putting up a a slightly stunned struggle underneath the plump roundness of Serana's breasts, causing them to wobble around his head and thus confirming that... yes, those girls were definitely bouncy!
"unf...blubb... @_@"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wheel of Busty Fortune - Serana Vs Andy (complete)

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:42 pm

With the boy once again trapped beneath her, Serana would be sure to press her chest down more on him. Having him under her curves was a feeling she truly enjoyed, especially with all the squirming he had. Along with his breath bathing her boobs, his suction’s on her flesh was a pleasant sensation.

“Oh Andy, be sure to try and struggle more.” She breathed out, her breath going over his hair. “Especially your face, I love how you motorboat my boobs. Something only a champ like you can do.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Andy's flustered struggles seemed to be definitely enjoyable for the busty girl, as she hugged his head closer to her bosom encouraging him to struggle and wriggle more inthere.

"Gasp..! Mnnfff...*suck*... 0///0". Just like she teasingly noticed, the boy's efforts were basically resulting into a suggestive motorboating that she loved. While sporadically finding some quick gasps of air, Andy's lips were muffled by warm breast flesh most of the times, ending in embarrased suctions on her warm flesh that furtherly weakened and demoralized the handsome wrestler, as those large womanly pillows kept pummeling and rolling him around.
"Mnnff.. blubblurrb... @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Serana would keep the smother up for another minut before releasing him, looking down to his face as she remained laying on him. “You’re holding in real well Andy, I’m having a lot of fun wrestling with you.” She said, giving him an honest smile as she looked him in the eyes.

Lowering down, she’d give him a sweet kiss before moving lower, pressing her lips against his neck. “I hope you’ve been enjoying this match too, I don’t like being rude and hording the fun for myself.” Showing that she meant it, she would begin to pepper the boy’s neck with soft, gentle kisses. Leaving a love bite every once in awhile to spice things up for him while remaining on top of him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 am

Time slowed down for Andy as he was held nice and tight into Serana's lenghty smother for one very long minute. When she finally let him go, the girl would be not surprised by the silly, boob-drunk expression on his face.

Breathing heavily as much needed oxygen brought him back to full, flustered awareness, the young male had wanted to come out with a defiant retort, but his words (and his straight thinking) had been promptly interrupted by Serana planting soft, loving kisses to his neck.

"Gasp..! Uuuhhh... *pant* How could I *pant* possibly enjoy... *pant* being suffocate-mmmf...? <3".
Stopped halfway from fighting back by Serana's kissing and gentle lovebiting, Okami could only fall under her charms, his initial protests now shifting into cute mumblings and seduced squirmings.
"Ahhhnn.... 0///0"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:30 am

“But it has been more than that, I’ve been sure to give you more than just smothers.” She replied, pausing for a second as the boy’s half hearted claim actually got to her a bit. She’d try to stay focused by licking from his neck to his jaw. She was sure to make it slow, allowing him to feel the texture of her tongue before they were face to face again.

This time though, Andy could see Serana’s conflicted stare. “Are you... not really having fun right now?” She asked, a mixture of disappointment and sadness in her voice. She was trying to have both of them enjoy the match, but Andy’s words had actually gotten to her a bit.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:46 am

Andy was murring and shivering with each soft kiss and playful lick to his sensitive neck now, gently persuaded into just loving being under Serana's control....

...when she had suddenly stopped to get face to face with him, a slightly disappointed look on her beautiful face. Snapped back into reality from that pleasant haze, the young male was disoriented enough to feel kind of guilty about it.

Something would just not add to a part of his mind: this was a wrestling match after all, and he was supposed to try and win, not to lay down in submissive pleasure for the... admittedly beautiful opponent.
But then again, most of his woozy head felt like he had done wrong to Serana, who was giving all her best to make a great first impression at AFW while at the same time making it the most pleasurable experience to himself.

"Uh..Uh??? Oh n-nononono I'm actually having lots of fun...*blushing deeply*.. it was just that I erm... w-was trying to fight back.... 0///0", Andy flailed his hands, his words quite comical to the audience as he was matter of factly apologizing for trying to stay in the match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 am

Serana would sigh in relief, feeling a weight come off her shoulders at Andy’s response. “Oh good, I was nervous there for a second that you weren’t actually enjoying our match.” She’d say, placing a lasting kiss on his lips before continuing. “I do really enjoy this match, and I’m having a fun time wrestling you. I just wanted to make sure you’re having fun too, it wouldn’t be fair if I’m the only one enjoying this.”

She’d then begin to kiss his lips again, never leaving a lasting kiss. But after each one, Andy and the audience could notice that the next would last a second longer than the previous. And she would continue to do this, adding on the missing as she eventually closed her eyes, purring into his lips as she repeatedly kissed him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:21 am

"H-heh don't worry at all about tha- *kiss* ummh... I..I know for sure that everybody in the arena is enjoyin- *smoooch* mmn... <3.... t-the match... almost as much as I am-mmnghff... *mmmmwahhh*  uuhh... @///@"

With each, increasingly eager kiss from Serana, Andy was being slowly but relentlessly pushed backwards, until he was pressed against the ropes by her amorous, breath-taking assault.

Realizing that, knowingly or not, the busty girl was draining his air and stamina supply in such mind-blowing way, Andy decided that it was time for him to resume the fight before he would completely succumb to her charms: Still pressed into the ropes, the former champ wrapped his arms around her waist in a half-focused, and overall ineffective bearhug.
To Serana's excited mind, it was probably going to feel like her beloved Andy was showing his appreciation to her kisses, clinging at her bountiful body like a good boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:10 am

Caught up in the moment, Serana wasn’t even aware that the two were on the ropes as she was making out with Andy. The relief of knowing he was enjoying the match had taken over her awareness of the situation around them, leading her to start a more steamy makeout with him.

Feeling him hug her closer, Serana instinctively pressed her wonderous curves even closer, placing her hands on his cheeks. Sneaking her tongue into his mouth, she couldn’t control herself as she increased the intensity of the kiss. She just couldn’t help it, Andy was that good of a boy to just lose yourself in.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next