by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 am

"G-gaah... I-I'm not your p-pet...!" Yuto insisted, Resa's words making him remained defiant despite the hold being amped up by the woman.

The pain was increasing, but the boy was still determined to reach the ropes after the tall beauty's taunting. He kept clawing on the mat to get himself closer to the ropes, enduring the straining on his body.

He'd say that he's doing it for the sake of the match instead of the reward Resa mentioned. After all, what kind of opponent actually would give a reward? Surely she's just messing around with him just like what she's been doing all these time.

"Hnngh... c-come on... a-almost there..." he muttered to encourage himself, even though every inches towards the ropes only getting more torturous.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:58 am

“Oh but you will be.” She promised, looking down to his waist as she licked her lips. “All it takes is the right form of persuasion. Why don’t I show you a bit to serve as a demonstration?”

When Yuto would get close to the rope, Resa would surprise him by releasing his left leg. Hopping real quick, she slammed her ass down on his back, attempting to stun him while changing it to a single leg Boston crab. And from there, she’d give Yuto a taste of her persuasion, reaching her now free hand to grasp at his covered crotch, rubbing it with slow strokes.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:13 am

"W-what... ooff...!" Yuto was forced to halt his movement as Resa rammed her butt on his back to stun him for a bit. He then felt one of his legs were letting go, but that didn't actually mean his predicament was eased up. As it turned out, Resa then used her free hand to seized his covered crotch, rubbing it through his shorts!

"Uaaa... n-no... s-stoopp..." the boy moaned and squirmed cutely, almost forgetting about his initial goal to reach the ropes because of the distraction. It seemed that despite being roughed up a bit by Resa didn't exactly make his excitement go completely cold, as his manhood began to stiffen up rather quickly the moment it felt the woman's hand!

Eventually Yuto would start to drag himself towards the ropes again, but now it seemed like he's making an even slower progress than before! As much as he realized that his willpower would only get weaker the longer this went, it's really hard to ignore what's happening in his nether region after all.

"Uuooh... m-must r-ressistt... nngghh..." he muttered, trying to keep his focus on the more important task.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 pm

“Oh, but why would I stop?” Resa asked, putting more focus into rubbing his crotch. “I mean, you’re clearly getting excited over this. Why would you want me to stop if it feels so good?” While she had let up a bit on the Boston crab, the slow shift into rubbing his crotch through his shorts was picking up.

And when he was nearly at the ropes, Resa would push her rubbing further. Sneaking her hand into her shorts, she would get a direct grip to his member, giving it a taunting Sayers’s as she felt out his size. “Hmmm, not a bad size. And you’re already getting excited for me. Aren’t you a good little pet, Yuto?” She’d ask mockingly, lightly stroking his cock directly.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 pm

"H-haaa... j-just s-stop i-aah...!" Yuto yelped in surprise as Resa then slipped her hand inside his pants to grab his cock directly, his body jumped slightly. "E-eeii... d-don't..." his movement once again halted. "S-staahp...!" the boy almost sounded as if he's pleading to the woman as he could feel his excitement was getting more and more uncontrollable. "Oooh..."

His eyes rolled, but they'd soon catch sight of the ropes again. Just a little more. If I can just... r-reach... it... Yuto told himself to go on despite the ongoing distraction, even if his body didn't seem like cooperating fully. A part of him wanted to let Resa keep stroking him as the woman's hand felt so good, but the fighter side in him refused to give away to the woman's whim juts yet.

"I... I'm... n-not... y-your... p-peett..." he grunted while continuing the crawl towards the ropes that only seemed to get slower and slower. The ropes were so close and yet so far at the same time...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 pm

“Oh silly boy, you already are.” She whispered, throughly stroking him as she kept him distracted. “You just have to be conditioned to follow my orders to the letter. And what better way to have you under my control then keeping you in a state of bliss and pain?”

Seeing how close he was to the rope, Resa would put all of her effort into rubbing his cock, trying to get him as excited as possible before he could touch the rope. Having him aroused was key to breaking him, and it was clear hat it had a much stronger effect on him then the pain already given. And when he finally reached the rope, she’d keep to her word and release him, dropping his leg and removing her hand from his shorts. “Very good Yuto, looks like my pet’s darned a reward.” Stepping away, she’d wait for the flustered boy to get up, from there the real fun would begin.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Resa's stroking only picking up its pace as he got closer to the ropes, and Yuto was growing more and more aroused to the point his hand was shaking as it's about to touch the ropes. Somewhere in the back of his mind he probably wanted to have a release, but in the end he managed to grip the ropes before he completely giving up.

"H-haaa... haaa..." the boy panted heavily, totally flustered, his face blushing deep. I... I did it... he said quietly with a sense of triumph, and yet, there's also a part of him that was left frustrated by his decision. N-no I have to... focus... on the match... Yuto reminded himself, shaking his head.

It took quite an effort from him to pull himself up with the help of the ropes. It didn't help that his legs were quite shaky after the painful stretching he just had, so Yuto had to lean towards the ropes for a bit while he regained his breath and thoughts altogether. That probably was how close of a call it was for him.

"R-reward..." he muttered without fully realizing it himself, giving Resa a flustered, yet curios look at the same time. His body definitely was excited about the word. Hell, he could feel his manhood still throbbing in frustration after being teased mercilessly by the woman. It's definitely not going to calm down anytime soon.

"G-gh... S-stop messing around with me..." Yuto would say without full conviction as he wobbled away from the ropes, assuming a sloppy grappling stance. It looked as if he still insisted on fighting even if his body wasn't really in the condition to do it anymore.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Resa could only giggle at the boy's attempt at standing, seeing how difficult it was for him to just get up to his legs. Not only that, but the bulge in his shorts from his hardened cock was too precious to ignore. But even then, he had some pride as a wrestler and got into a grappler stance, albeit a sloppy and weak one.

And so, she'd approach him once more, gripping his hands in a second test of strength against him. Only this time, she'd keep the role as the stronger from the start. "But I'm being honest Yuto, I'll be sure to give you a sweet reward. All you have to do right now, is go down and let me give it to you."

Resa would then try to turn the two around, having Yuto's back to the center of the ring while she was closer to the ropes. And with the now free space given to her, she'd try and begin to push the boy to his knees. Having him both weakened and already KOed once, Resa knew she wouldn't have to use her full strength, instead using enough to make it look like his fight would actually provide anything of a risk. But even then, she would just play with him as she would make him kneel in front of her.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Resa engaged Yuto in another lockup and began to maneuver him around so he'd be away from the ropes. Despite his effort to hold his ground, the boy's state didn't really allow him to put too much fight as it was, and he'd soon being pushed towards the center of the ring. That wasn't all of it, because Resa would then start pushing him down to make him kneel in front of her.

"N-no... nnghh..." Yuto grunted in frustration, his struggle was useless as it turned out, and he'd slowly fall onto one knee. "S-so strong..." the boy muttered.

It almost looked like he couldn't go against Resa's demand. She wanted him down, and down he went, easily. It's as if he's trying to fight a goddess who's just toying around with him! The thought made him shivered, and he gulped as he looked at Resa anxiously, wondering what she's going to do to him now. The woman mentioned a reward, but would it really be a reward for him?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:42 pm

“Don’t look so nervous Yuto.” Resa said, smirking as she saw his nervous gulp when he looked up to her. “What I have planned for you is going to be really good, all of my rewards are. But there’s just one thing you have to do before you can enjoy it.”

She then released his hands, moving them quickly to wrap around his head and pull his face deep into her breasts. “And that’s just to be weak for me before receiving it!” She’d laugh, holding his face firmly between her bosom. There wasn’t many moves Resa loved more than a breast smother, but it wouldn’t end there as she moved forward to make Yuto fall back. And with her following, he would crash down onto the canvas with her on top, his face firmly secured in her soft boobs.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next