Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Mako regretted it this time. She really did. Despite knowing the punch was coming, Mako was too stubborn to change her mind and dodge. So when the towering woman punched her, the shark nearly flew off her feet. Twisting to the side, Mako would stumble before falling and rolling out of the ring. The woman hadn't been too far from the ropes so escaping under the ropes wasn't too hard. She'd land on her back pretty hard, but her face was hurting too much for her to care about the landing.

"Ooowwwww..." Mako groaned out while rubbing her chin. She was lucky to still have all her teeth! Knowing that Kaylee would be coming after her, though, the shark would begrudgingly roll halfway under the ring and start looking for something to help chop her opponent down like a tree! Mako knew this would take a long time if she fought Kaylee hand to hand. So using a weapon would help her out in the long run. It was No DQ, after all, so why wouldn't the shark take advantage of the match type?

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:06 am

Wanting to ride this fresh wave of momentum Kylee followed Mako out of the ring with a quick baseball slide under the ropes. She was annoyed to see Mako rummaging under the ring. Kylee, always one to pursue clean wins, did not even consider Mako might be searching for a weapon. 

With no small amount of impatience, Kylee put her hands on Mako's firm shoulders and turned her around. "Hey, Mako! Quit wasting ti-..."

Kylee froze, taken aback by the game changer Mako held in her hands. She quickly raised her arms to protect her face. "Ah... Crap!..." She thought in tense anticipation.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Mako was glad that Kaylee realized what she was doing. With the towering woman now guarding her face out of instinct, she had left the rest of her body wide open to attack. So with the woman's arms up high, Mako would send a steel clad fist right into Kaylee's toned stomach. The shark had managed to wrap a steel chain around her fist and finished up right as her opponent grabbed onto her shoulder. So with a loud war cry, she'd try to punch the athletic giantess where she had no defenses other than her own muscles that took years to build from the look of it.

Mako needed to stun Kaylee enough that she couldn't fight back right away, and she had a feeling an iron punch would do the job and then some. Besides, the shark had taken a big hit to the face to get out of the ring. Now it was Kaylee's turn to get wrecked by a punch!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Makos iron-clad punch dug into Kylees tensed muscles like they were play-do. Even the best body couldn't stand up to blunt metal instruments. Kylee let out a deep guttural moan "URmmgh!" As spittle and all her oxygen escaped from her lips. The giant's knees buckled and soon gave out. Kneeling in front of her armed opponent, Kylee wasn't sure what to do. "I can't breath... I can't stand... I think one of my ribs are cracked..."

She had one, terrible, option left. Instead of laying on the floor Kylee wrapped her toned arms around Makos' hips and pressed her cheek against her belly, taking in deep rattling breaths. Too competitive for her own good Kylee just had to taunt Mako between each labored breath. "Is that..." *Gasp* "All you..." *Gasp* "got!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Mako smiled as she listened to Kaylee's taunt. Despite her gasping, the woman wanted more, and the shark liked that. So the woman would show a bit of mercy on her opponent who was hugging onto her tightly.

"Heh...I guess you're a hugger, huh?~" Mako asked as she patted the tall woman's head. "I'll make this quick..." the shark whispered before taking the parts of the chain that weren't around her fist, and wrapping them around Kaylee's neck, instead. This way Mako could try choking the life out of the tall, athletic woman. At the same time, though, the shark wanted to give Kaylee the chance to fight out of this. Choking someone out took time, after all!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:36 pm

A little bit of panic set in Kylee as cold steel was wrapped tightly around her neck. "What kind of sport is this!?" She though in despair. 

Like a wild animal caught in a noose Kylee fought wildly to escape. Yet the more ferocious her attempts the more the steel tightened around her neck. She tried to rip away at the chains, they wouldn't budge. She tried to crawl away from Mako, before being dragged back under Makos control. Finally, she tried to pry the chains out of Makos firm grip, Mako simply tightened the steel knot around Kylee's neck.

Things were only getting worse for Kylee. Her first ever KO was rapidly approaching and she didn't like it one bit. Her brain was steadily deprived of blood and oxygen. Her vision was progressively fading. Her muscles softened like dough in Makos experienced hands. In one final confused attempt at escape Kylee reached at the air in front of her, as if someone was there to save her. "Help... Me..." Even the giantess could take no more. Her arms collapsed pathetically to her side, her eyes rolled back into her skull, and she was done. For now.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Mako thought she gave Kaylee the chance to fight back, but it looked like she might've locked the chain around her too tight because the woman soon passed out with her arms falling limp. Noticing this, the shark would quickly release the choke and let Kaylee fall to the side with a thud. The referee noticed this, and quickly signaled that the first round of the match was finished.

"Hmm...you look pretty out of it..." Mako said to herself as she looked down at Kaylee. The shark's naughty side would take control then as she placed her bare foot down on the woman's breasts and began to nudge her awake. She had a pretty nice rack, and Mako enjoyed the feeling of her toes pressing down on those large breasts.

"Come on sleepy head...lets get this match going again! I'm really having a blast here~" the shark said eagerly as she continued to nudge Kaylee. Mako wondered if the towering woman would get mad when she woke up to find a bare foot pressing down on her breast. Honestly the top predator was hoping this would be the case so that their match could get even more intense!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:28 am

Kylee was slowly prodded back into consciousness by the feeling of Makos kneading toes. Her eyes fluttered and her vision became more clear. She could see Mako towering over her. It was a grim sight.

Kylee tried to pull Makos foot from her chest. She lacked the strength. Her memory slowly streamed back in. "Mako gut checked me... And then..." Kylee cringed at the memory. "She choked me half to death with those chains!" Kylee tried to shout at Mako but coughed and moaned hoarsely instead. She tentatively touched her bruised neck. 

In a hushed voice Kylee made a demand to start off the second round. "Would you please get the hell off of me so i can kick your ass!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Mako watched as Kaylee slowly came back to reality. Needless to say, the woman didn't like having her breast nudged. the shark and her were just different in that regard. If a pretty girl was coming onto her like that after knocking Mako out, she'd be very well received. However, Kaylee wanted her to stop, and as expected, she wasn't going to so easily.

"Naaaaaah...how about you make me~" Mako teased back before grinding her toes down on the woman's breast slightly harder while pointing them downwards. It kinda reminded the shark of her first time trying to make a campfire. Rotating a stick back and forth so fast on the wood that it actually combusted...only in this case her toes were the stick and Kaylee's rack was the log.

"I'll make it a little easier for you to..." Mako said as she unwrapped the chain on her arm and tossed it to the side. "There. Now come on...I wanna knock you out on my own this time..." the shark explained before curling her finger back and forth in a 'come and get me' motion. Just a little something else to egg the towering woman on.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:18 am

Kylee understood perfectly well what a poor position she was in to start off the second round. Weakened and with her opponent pressing her against the floor. Even if she shoved the sharks foot off her chest she'd be wide open while getting to her feet. Kylee soon came to the harsh realization that Wrestling was more than a battle of bodies. It was also a battle of wits... and eroticism. In order to win, she would have to fight in every battle.

Not a very good actress, Kylee tried her best to imitate the flirting she'd sometimes seen on tv. She pulled out all the stops. Batting her eyelashs, blushing, and sensually squiriming under Mako's weight. "Instead of that... what if you got down here with me?... we could have a little... intermission."

Internally Kylee was still very unsure about her new strategy. "Sure my acting sucks... but Mako just might be too tempted to say no... maybe..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next