by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Next Best Thing to Naked

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Next Best Thing to Naked - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Best Thing to Naked

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:28 pm

Odessa was just teasing Isabella about the transparent attire, of course, though she was tempted to purchase a couple pairs of that sort of ultra-skimpy clothing for the two of them both to wear for Isabella's next visit. Unfortunately, for a sullen moment, it seemed like Isabella was once again doubting Odessa's motivations, which hurt Odessa like a knife stuck into her chest. "Certainly not. I would never want to make you into some simple trophy...I just can't help but think about you that way, you understand, considering the fun we've had together. But I hope you know my love for you is so much deeper than that. I love you, Isabella, I really do."

Odessa would breathe in slowly, and breathe out, giving Isabella a smile to make sure her lover knew that she was sincere. She hoped that was what she was conveying, in any case. Now, she would try to focus on drawing, the female form on the page complete, and Odessa working to add all the details of the sleek, slightly brutal attire Isabella had envisioned, starting with the arms and the neckline, getting the general outline down first—including the belly cutout—before adding on straps and playing with the waistline a little bit, taking one go at the belt, erasing it, and going again. "How is this looking so far?" she would ask, waiting for Isabella to give her feedback, making a few adjustments, and then, finally, flipping to a new page and drawing a new body to use as her own canvas.

"Mmm...give me a moment to just...drink you in." Odessa smiled, as she leaned in towards Isabella, resting her hand in her hands as she looked at her lover quite closely, eyes scanning slowly up and down. She had thought about asking Isabella to strip down for modeling purposes...now, she would table the idea for the time being, so as not to make the woman worry anymore. But Odessa did look at her closely, longingly, staring for quite a while...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:07 am

And now Isabella felt bad. Of course she over reacted to Odessa's teasing, this was herself she was talking about after all, and if there was one thing Isabella had been great at her entire life it was over reacting and shutting people down before they could get another word in. She took a deep breath and sighed but the apology stuck in her throat when Odessa dropped the "L" bomb on her, which was really unfair because how was she supposed to defend against that? "Thats cheating..." Isabella grumbled with a wide grin on her lips, rolling her eyes at her lover before nudging her in the side with her elbow a little harder this time. "And what exactly can I say to that except I kinda...sorta...well love you too and all that mushy stuff." Her mumbling continued but she hoped her meaning was understood well enough, Odessa had certainly spent enough time with her to get what the American meant when she rambled.

"Not enough purple." She finally said after a moment of awkward silence, reaching over to run her finger along the torso and legs of the drawing of herself that was a lot better than what she had managed to do in four hours. "But I like the black leather, maybe a bodysuit then? Something I can have purple you know? Though have to find one with the midriff exposed, thats a given." Isabella said with a nod of her head as if that was just a known fact that everyone understood, all outfits for her had to show off the abdominal muscles she had worked hard on developing over the course of her life.

"Other than that I'd say you are indeed much, much better at this than I am. Its not exactly what I had pictured but I think thats a good thing. I can practically feel the leather against my skin now, everyone's eyes on me with equal parts awe, desire, and of course fear as lets face it I will be quite intimidating in that. More so than I already am." She added the last bit quickly, winking at Odessa before the woman began on her own design for Isabella.

Isabella chuckled but nodded in agreement, sitting up straight with her hands resting upon her thigh as she stared forward, making sure to thrust out her chest just to give Odessa the best view of her as was possible with clothes on. "So Odessa, what do you see?" Isabella asked with a teasing smile while her lover studied her form, seemingly putting every single curve and line that made up her figure to memory, and after a while Isabella couldn't help herself so she reached out, grabbed onto Odessa's hands, and pulled them up underneath her tank top to directly feel the weight of Isabella's legendary chest. "Better yes?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Odessa swooned as Isabella begrudgingly, sweetly, adorably told her that she loved her too. Isabella didn't always say it, and Odessa cherished every intimate moment like this the two of them had together. She grunted softly when Isabella elbowed her, then leaned in and nuzzled her cheek against Isabella's, warming both of their faces. "You are too cute, Isabella..." Odessa purred, as she listened to the woman's suggestions about the leather look. "Honest, I love you even more now than I did a few seconds ago..."

She took Isabella's suggestions and made a couple notes on the page, scribbling "Purple" near the top with an arrow pointing to some of the mesh areas of the attire. Isabella's proposal that it be a bodysuit led Odessa to make a couple more adjustments, trying to make it feel like a single, totally cohesive piece of clothing, with the different elements of the mesh and the leather merging seemlessly, weaving in and out of each other. And Odessa made sure to leave a nice gap where Isabella's belly would be. "Yes, I need easy access to lick and kiss that midriff no matter what you're wearing..."

Now it was time for Odessa to envision her ideal attire for Isabella, and she took a little extra time just to look at her lover...to drink in her essence...to imagine everything she wanted to do to Isabella and to imagine what she would want to see Isabella wearing in different situations. Isabella was having fun, too, grabbing Odessa's hands and sliding them up under her clothing and under her heavy tits. "Mmmm...much better...though it would be better still if we were naked, and it was my tits rather than my hands..." Odessa would moan, biting her lip. "It's tough to think with how horny you make me, Isabella. But maybe I will try to capture that with this outfit. Something intimidating enough to scare foes, but also something you could wear to bed if we wanted to be kinky..."

With that, Odessa would start sketching out a few lines, crisscrossing Isabella's form, leaving large swathes of skin exposed...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 am

Well it certainly seemed that Isabella had inspired Odessa with her little bit of teasing, the American leaning forward while her lover's hands remained upon her breasts to bring their lips within an inch of the others so that her warm breath brushed past Odessa's lips as she spoke. "You're almost always horny Odessa, luckily I have the endurance to satisfy that insatiable desire of yours." Her hands tightened over top of Odessa's, Isabella groaning from just how tight their combined grip upon her tits now was, but she held on for several seconds until ifinally she pried Odessa's hands away with a big grin on her face. "And of course you do, you love power and sex and I'm both of those things in one package. Plus you can't enough of my prickly personality." That said she chuckled and pushed Odessa's hands back into the woman's own chest, now Isabella taking her time to feel up those wonderful mounds before she let go of her girlfriend and shifted so she was sitting on her knees.

"Now thats enough inspiring for now, lets see what you can imagine for me now." Isabella said before she leaned back to lay upon the couch, her upper body propped up against the arm rest while her left leg curled in with one foot upon the cushion while her other leg was drapped over it, its foot rubbing along Odessa's side...including the side of her boobs. While she sat there watching the woman work though Isabella couldn't help but have her mind wander to a couple other women Odessa seemed to spend quite a lot of time with, both in and out of the ring.

"So." She started off simply, her gaze wandering a bit before she settled her eyes back on Odessa. "I know you love me but I have to ask. Why not Karina or...or Ceciliia? They both seem quite your speed, I mean Karina especially is damn hot and strong like a beast...why did you set your eyes on me?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 am

Odessa gladly kept her hands on Isabella's tits for over a minute, feeling Isabella's hands tightening around hers, forcing her to squeeze those hefty orbs still tighter. It made Odessa feel good to know that Isabella enjoyed the feeling of Odessa touching her as Odessa enjoyed doing the touching, the American woman proving that with every seconds she pulled Odessa's hands closer. Odessa's fingers sank into those impressive mounds, forcing the flesh to yield at first, then, as it compacted under her digits, she felt just how firm those orbs were underneath the initial layer of fat.

Odessa practically swooned again, before Isabella would finally decide to turn things around, letting go of Odessa's hands and shoving them away, then grabbing onto Odessa's breasts, massaging them through her lacy bra. Odessa bit her lip and let out a low, rumbling moan. "Mmmnnnn...it may surprise you, but I am not horny all of the time...just all the time I am with you. You and your prickly, pouty, frustratingly wonderful personality!"

Isabella would adjust her position, and Odessa got to work, staring at Isabella for several long seconds, then sketching out a few lines, eyes darting up to stare lovingly at her muse, then back down to the paper. That foot on her breast...that was just distracting. "Mmn..." she purred, nearly missing Isabella's question as she enjoyed that feeling.

"Well...I happened to meet you first..." Odessa started, pausing for a moment, only to snort and slap Isabella on the thigh, letting her know it was joke. "In all seriousness, our physical connection from the first night we met was something rare. I think about that night quite often, you know...when we spent eight hours trying to out-fuck each other in your bed, taking turns domming the other, getting our revenge, cumming so much we were stuck together in the morning..." A shiver went up Odessa's spine, and she had to close her eyes for a moment.

"I've known many, many gorgeous women over the years, and Karina and Cecilia are important to me, true. But they are, in some ways, two different sides of a coin. Karina is very abetting, very kinky, but very easy to bend to one's will. Ceci is a true rival, someone I can love to hate, but...we don't fuck very often. We do, just not that often." She looked up and met Isabella's eyes. "With you...part of it is that you are a true rival and a true lover in one. We can fuck like animals all night long, and you never let me take control, you always challenge me and push me. The way you resist my affection at first...it's frustrating, but it's endearing at the same time, and then every little moment when you open up to me makes me so, so happy."

Odessa blushed and gave Isabella a soft smile, as her hand gently stroked her girlfriend's thigh. "That's the best I can do by means of explanation. I don't feel as though I've done much more than scratch the surface, though. So much of it I can't explain fully. I just like you the way you are, however you are at any given moment. So much of my love is just...love for love's sake."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:58 am

Isabella sat there and listened to Odessa without saying a word, her foot idly rubbing up against her lover's breast while she averted her gaze to stare off down a hallway that led to the bedrooms and the bathroom. Odessa might have taken that for Isabella just being her usually dismissive self but a closer look would find the pale woman's cheeks flush with heat. Isabella was not one to be embarrassed easily, she stripped down naked and even fucked people in front of crowds for a job after all, but hearing her lover go in depth about why she loved her was not something she knew how to deal with. She remembered the night Odessa mentioned though instead of making her blush even deeper Isabella simply licked her lips as the memory of it ran through her mind, a marathon of some of the most aggressive sex she had ever had that had ended in frustratingly a stalemate. Perhaps that was lucky however for it had led to them seeing one another again, and again, and again. She also couldn't help but crack a smirk after being described as being the best of both Karina and Cecilia, her competitive nature getting the best of her yet again.

Without saying a word Isabella adopted a stern look and lowered her legs back down, sitting upright beside Odessa so she could look the woman right in the eyes. The look in Isabella's deep blue gaze was intense and for several moments Isabella didn't say anything or even blink, she just stared at Odessa until at last she grabbed hold of the woman's face by both cheeks and pulled her in for a deep and long kiss, the kind that required pacing to keep from running out of breath. During this time Isabella would swat away Odessa's hands if the woman tried to grab onto her or push her away, keeping one hand in her hair at all times so she didn't pull away while Isabella slid forward to add some heavy tit on tit grinding to the proceedings.

When the kiss did finally come to an end Isabella pulled her head back to stare into Odessa's eyes again, a devious grin on her lips. "I've never been the best with words, often times I end up insulting someone whether I meant to or not so let my actions just now serve as my reply." Isabella then abruptly rose from the couch and headed towards her small kitchen. "You stay there and continue the sketches, I think I've got some wine stashed away that the league gave me as a anniversary sort of thing last year."

True to her word Isabella returned after several minutes with two tall glasses and a bottle of wine that she had no idea on whether it was good or bad, she just knew it had alcohol and that Odessa seemed to enjoy wine more so than she would have the cheap beer Isabella bought all the time. "Here we are, now lets see what you've come up with so far." Isabella said as she sat back down on the couch and poured them each a glass of white wine.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 am

Odessa kept on talking without worry even as Isabella avoided making eye contact with her. Her lover had always been a little less expressive than she was, but that only made sense in a relationship like theirs. Odessa could sense when Isabella was actively disinterested...and when she was just playing hard to get. That foot that was lazily rubbing Odessa's breast was a dead giveaway this time.

Eventually, Isabella would sit back up, side by side with Odessa, and the lingerie-clad woman would wait patiently for her lover's response, staring unblinking into Isabella's eyes, green eyes meeting blue. Finally, Isabella responded, and she did so in Odessa's absolute favorite way. Isabella grabbed onto Odessa's face and dragged her into a kiss that was so hot, so heavy, that Odessa couldn't help but swoon. Not expecting the kiss, she started running out of air relatively quickly, but she didn't try to pull away. She did her best to breathe through her nose. She did try to put her hands on Isabella's face, too, not to push off, but to pull closer—Isabella swatted at those hands, though, so Odessa would just let her lover direct the proceedings, adding a delicious breast press that nearly knocked Odessa out with raw excitement.

The kiss did come to an end eventually, with Odessa sucking air after Isabella broke away. Odessa could only grin adoringly at Isabella as the woman told her to take that as her reply, before heading off into the kitchen to find some wine she had stashed there. "Mmmaaunnh...wow, Isabella..." Odessa purred under her breath, her own cheeks red as she watched her lover walk.

When she returned and sat down, Odessa had caught her breath and was actively adding the finishing touches to two sketches: the one based on Isabella's ideas, and the one which came straight from Odessa's mind. When Isabella asked to see, Odessa would start with the leather outfit. "So, I attempted to stay as close to your vision as possible, just clean it up a little. And obviously I felt that it needed to highlight some of your best features...cleavage cutout, high waist that'll show off that perfect bum. Most of these straps, by the way, are primarily ornamental, but under the bust here they do actually help to ensure a perfect fit."

Once Isabella seemed satisfied with the first sketch, Odessa flipped the page to the second...which would see Isabella's body covered by strings and not much else. "So I asked myself the question: what would I want to see my wonderful girlfriend walking into the bedroom wearing? This pushes your tits up, clings to your bum, all those strings would let me keep you close...but in a hentai match you're going to want to remain close, anyway, and I've made sure it's not any easier to strip than your typical hentai attire."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:28 am

By the time Isabella had found the bottle of wine in the back of her pantry, hiding underneath some expired boxes of macaroni she once again left for another day, poured a couple glasses, and returned to the living room it seemed like Odessa had finished up the sketches she had been working on. There was a moment as Isabella stood there, looking down at her lover making a few last moment changes with her pencil, where she thought about trying to explain her feelings with more than just a really good kiss. But the moment passed and instead she kept quiet, simply grinning down at her lover in content.

She handed over a glass to Odessa before the woman got suspicious of her and returned to her seat beside her, leaning up against Odessa to get a better look at the sketch pad that she had put to much better use than Isabella ever could have. "Alright let me see what you've got here." She said softly, eyes fixated on the current page Odessa had to show her where she saw a basic figure that matched her own, only this sketch wore a one piece outfit that would be made of leather judging by the various notes written at the sde.

"I don't know how you did it but you took my doodles and drew something that actually looks...well good. I like the changes you made too, anyone I get in the ring with will know just how much I outclass them wearing that." Isabella then cupped her breasts and presed them upward, making her meaning about outclassing them quite clear. It was then Odessa flipped the page and Isabella got a look at the woman's dream outfit for her, besides her simply being naked, and she couldn't help but go wide eyed at the sight of it.

"I will give you this, you have quite the imagination!" She chuckled while Odessa went over some of her inspirations for the outfit and while she hadn't thought it at first it was soon made clear to Isabella that her girlfriend had given the outfits effectiveness in a hentai match a lot of thought and while it wasn't what she would have come up with Isabella couldn't deny she was intrigued by what she saw. "You must see me as quite the dominatrix Odessa, thats good to know." A quick wink and another drink of wine then she continued. "I'll admit I have reservations about this one being too...well too much, but it does have a presence to it and if I was wearing it then I can just imagine the looks of my opponents. Fear and desire all in one look, the more I think about it the more I like this one too." Isabella was clearly enjoying herself, good company and wine would do that to anyone but she seemed to be in especially good spirits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 pm

Odessa didn't catch that important, longing glance that Isabella took at her as she returned; only the smile afterward as the gorgeous Northern Queen handed Odessa one glass and sat down beside her to inspect the drawings. Odessa's skills were a little rusty, but she felt proud of what she did—more than anything, she hoped Isabella would be able to see all the love that Odessa put into both designs, how much she adored Isabella, her body, and the incredible confidence she could project!

Odessa kept her eyes on Isabella, trying to gauge her reactions to the designs. Of course, to Odessa's delight, her first reaction was to push up her tits and wiggle them around a bit, something which sent a shiver of desire up Odessa's spine. "Mmmnf...you wouldn't want to reconsider my request for a nude model, would you...?" she purred.

Isabella seemed surprised by the outfit Odessa had dreamed up, but she did not seem to dislike it, and Odessa relaxed a little bit, giggling as Isabella gently teased her and talked about how she would feel in the attire, and how her opponents would feel. "Well, consider it a little suggestion that we both could spend a little time...tied up," Odessa would reply to Isabella's dominatrix observation, leaning a little closer to her girlfriend and gently bumping their heads together. And, soon after that, after a few sips of wine, she would slide her hand into Isabella's lap, giving her thigh a squeeze, wiggling her fingers and enjoying the plush warmth of Isabella's strong leg in her hand...

"I'm glad you like them, my love..." she whispered, her lips brushing Isabella's ear as she spoke.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:58 am

Isabella rolled her eyes as she usually did at Odessa's little requests, her girlfriend loved to tease and if she took even half of what the woman asked seriously then they would never leave the bedroom, at least not with any clothes on. Not that the woman ever pressed the issue if Isabella turned her down, but in order to stay strong she had to let those requests go unanswered sometimes as even she couldn't say no to Odessa for long before giving into her wishes. Her being the responsible one, not a role she had ever seen for herself but here she was with a girlfriend even hungrier than her. It was something she was still adjusting to.

"I will add it to the box full of your other suggestions Odessa." She replied jokingly, only to then be struck by an idea.

"You know maybe we should actually get a box.We could write down these ideas on slips of paper and then pull one at random, what ya think?" Isabella posed the question to her girlfriend and then spent the next few minutes pouring over the two sketches, turning the sketch book every which way as she tried to examine the designs from every angle. She was trying to find flaws, reasons not to get them made, but no matter how much she studied them Isabella only found herself liking them both more and more.

All that time Odessa's hand laid upon her thigh, giving her a tender squeeze while drawing close to press their heads together, quite the distraction but she didn't mind at all. Then came the whisper and Isabella put down the sketchbook, her hands giving her lover a commanding shove back to push Odessa's lower back right up against the arm of the couch. After a moment of quiet, with Isabella looking dead serious, the American smirked and began to enthusiastically pull off what little she was wearing with her top being the first to go. "You mentioned me being a NUDE model, right?" She asked well knowing the answer, her breasts bouncing as she managed to get her top over her head, rising up onto her feet to finish tugging off her bottoms.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next