by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:54 am

This was Himaris chance to turn the tide. If she could execute the flying stunner her first match would end in a huge upset. It was not to be. 

The exhausted girl took far too long to set the move up; allowing Lexi to see it coming a hundred mile away. After snatching the not so Dexterous Doll out of the air Lexi brought her crashing down with a fluid sit-out powerbomb.

Upon impa,ct even Himaris light frame made the ring rattle. Every bit of oxygen and willpower was expelled from her body, this was followed by one final rolling of her eyes. It was an instant KO. 

With her back flat on the mat and her legs propped up by Lexi, the pin was initiated. The referee grimaced at the sight of this demolished girl. Ever the professional he gritted his teeth and counted.

"ONE!... TWO!... THREE!... FOUR!....... FIVE!!!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Lexi held Himari firm to the mat even despite it being clear the girl was done. It was more out of respect for anything else, making sure the people watching didn't see her treating this as if she had easily dispatched the rookie. This was after all the girls first match and while Lexi hadn't had a singles competition until now in AFW, she was for all intents and purposes a veteran of the ring from her old permotion.

Once she had pinned Himari long enough for victory, she let her go, scooting away to let her legs flop to the mat. The brunette pushed herself up, taking a moment to adjust her bikini and strike a few pin up poster worthy victory shots for the crowd over her fallen adversary.

It had been fun, just as she thought it would. Himari was a determined little thing, she would give her credit in that regard. Bending down over the girl she kissed the back of her own fingers, reaching out to give Himari's forehead a small tap to transfer it to her. As fun as it might be to continue to play with this girl after defeat, she didn't want to deter her from wrestling by leaving with a bad experience. With a smile and a giggle, Lexi made her way out of the ring, leaving Himari to be attended to by the official.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:30 pm

A few minutes after Lexi made her graceful exit Himari suddenly awoke in her own bed. She had been dreaming longingly of her former opponent. Each slam and each kiss would lingered with the impressionable young girl.

She was woozy, off-balance, and covered in bandages. Despite being rag-dolled by Lexi Himari still swooned for her. In fact she imagined it had been Lexi who had gently bandaged her up and carried her backstage. In fact, it had been the resident emt's. 

Never the less Himari took a swig of water, swaddled herself in her cushy blanket, and fell right back to sleep. Her dreams of Lexi growing more fanciful and romantic with time.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5