Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy! Empty Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:27 am

Sisters of All Style vs The Unrightable Wrongs
Standard Tag Match.

--

Miranda had been busy the past few weeks. So very busy, to the point she seemed to hardly sleep anymore. Everyday she was slaving over a table filled to the brim with beakers that had all kinds of liquid chemicals, powders, and clear solutions all with their own purpose to serve in her true employers overarching goal to make a new addictive drug that payed on athletes specifically. Hours quickly turned to days as she concocted each formula from the ground up to insure it met the quality her employer hired her for, but creating something completely new took time no matter the creator. Because of her more pressing matters, she had been easily ignoring her “other” job at the AFW federation, hiding away in a separate building while her two associates dealt with the menial tasks of acquiring supplies and coming up with reasons as to why the chemist could not come into the gym that week. Despite Miranda’s rather strange and violent debut, the emotionless scientist still cared little for the sport she had been ordered to enter and corrupt from the inside out.

And yet she still filed the proper paperwork to insure her “employment” with the federation. With her criminal background, it would be extremely difficult and tedious finding employment anywhere else, and should she lose her position, it would be difficult to spread any kind of crime ring inside the organization.

How painful it was to work for two different employers with two completely different goals in mind. Especially when they both came knocking looking for results. Miranda had a deadline, and had to meet her criminal superiors to go over her progress with her production line and how she was doing on expanding her influence inside the AFW, but a slight problem had cropped up during the past few days. The federation had apparently booked her team for some sort of match against…well, whoever.

Inconvenienced at every turn, it seems. No matter what I do it seems some illogical being will be there to destroy my hard work. Typical.

There was no way Miranda would be able to make it to the match and luckily, she did not need to. The match was only set for a two-on-two confrontation, with Miranda easily able to send her two goons to do her dirty work, but she was still hesitant. Trusting others, even those under her own employ, was not something Miranda made a habit of doing. There was little choice, however. Miranda would give her goons the order to participate in the match, and quietly hope for the best outcome.

--

Bridgette and Kristy:

The audience was seemed packed in, ready to witness the tag match between the two relatively new teams.  New talent was always popular at AFW, and though neither of the teams had been around for very long, they both seemed to have grown something of a cult following. The hustle and bustle of excited fans filled the large arena with idle chatter and excited shouts that only began to die down as the lights dimmed, and the entrances seemed to be getting prepared to start.

A few moments passed before anything began to happen. The entrance doorway seemed to slowly belch a thick fog as the tune Blumenkranz began to play. The lights dimmed further, and the entrance fog lit up using a bright red light, making the entire entryway look like a burning pit of fire. Blue lights flashed repeatedly within the mist before a figure emerged. She was short, and wore primarily red clothes that matched her hair color. She wore something a respirator mask, protecting her lungs from the mist like it was harmful while she twirled about on the ramp. The flashing light source was quickly identified, the girl in red firing off two personal defense tazors to create something like a mini lightshow. Even with the mask, it was clear the red headed woman was smiling ear to ear as she twirled down the ramp.

As soon as the first woman left the fog, another followed suit, this one a tank of a woman and wearing primarily blue, with a full gas mask attached to her face. She carried a metal hammer, and with one quick swing dispelled most of the mist the surrounded her, showing off her impressive strength right off the bat.

It was becoming clear that these two cared little for subtlety.

The music continued to play as they walked down the ramp, the woman in red always in the lead while the larger brute trailed not far behind. By the time they made it inside the ring, the two had removed their masks, the woman in red named Kristy wore a smug smile on her face, as if she had already seen the outcome of this match. The larger woman, Bridgette, had a more neutral look, her face resting in a sharp glare that caused many to look away when their eyes crossed it.

Now, all that was left was for their opponents to make their entrance. What type of foes would they be facing? Neither of the women knew, but it hardly mattered to them. They had every intention of beating the foes and moving on to the next task at hand.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy! Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:44 pm

With Clara's and Alice's tag debut not going fully as planned (and Clara still shaken by partaking in the hardcore match despite the result), Clara would call in a favor for being roped into the hardcore match by getting Alice to come to Tokyo to tag with her, feeling that Friction's tag division would have nicer, more noble wrestlers than Tension's...

...but, as the two sisters saw their opponents for the night make their entrance, Clara would gulp and Alice would snicker. Let alone the fact that the duo was looking quite menacing with their masks, but the bigger of the two carried a massive hammer around as if a fan to get rid of the fog for their entrance:

"'Ooooo, those Tension wrestlers are too scaaaaawwwyyyy...I wanna go to Friction where it's all sunshine and rainbows!'", Alice would speak looking away from her sister, in a faux, high-pitched voice.

"Sh-shut up! How could I have expected this to happen...", Clara would reply, less annoyed, and more worried about the match at hand. She didn't think she would have much difficulty going toe to toe with the smaller of the two of their opponents...but she knew if she was matched up against the bigger woman clad in blue, it was, more than likely, game over for their team...

"Relax, Clara. Just tag out to me when the big girl is getting into the ring. Even if she gets you, I'll be your knight in shining armor!", Alice would wink at her sister:

"Th-thanks...", Clara would reply, still quite unsure of the match coming up...

A short minute after The Unrightable Wrongs made their entrance, a girl wearing a full face mask and a yellow hoodie and a shorter girl in grey by her side came onto the entrance ramp, Warriors by Imagine Dragons playing on the speakers. As the yellow girl let out a loud laughter, her partner would point her wooden kendo stick at people in the audience...and then onto their foes, before the two girls would make their way towards the ring, Alice looking around the arena at people, looking quite relaxed despite the match coming up...while GASTER kept her eyes squarely on the ring where battle was about to commence...

The two would roll in, as Alice would raise her weapon up into the sky in a triumphant manner, whilst the Shadow Lord let out one more diabolical laugh. As the song died down, GASTER would request a microphone from the referee, a plea that would be easily obliged by the woman in a striped shirt.

"Mwahahahaha! You think you can scare us with your own dimensional fog, hammers of iron, and your masks? Ha! There is more to being scary and having a powerful presence than that, mortals! Now prepare to grovel before mine, and my first general's, might!"

Alice would simply nod along to her sister's promo, understanding that this is just something that she should just come to accept when it came to her wrestling. Whatever helped her feel comfortable in the ring.

GASTER would quickly take off her hoodie, leaving it outside as she stepped onto the apron of her team's corner, whilst Alice would sit down at it, leaving her stick outside the ring as she waited for their foes' reply...and the ringing of the bell...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy! Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Tarantulust Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am

Neither Kristy nor Bridgette knew what to expect from their opponents. They had been practically pushed out the door by their boss, and neither of them took the time to look into who or what the Sisters of All Styles were. The two had crooks had made up their own stories in their heads, with Kristy imagining the sisters wearing a variety of beautiful garments that would highlight their natural beauty makeup that was applied by an artist and Bridgette assuming they would be powerful fighters that were masters of a variety of fighting styles.

Needless to say, when the Sisters did arrive they were hardly what either of the duo were thinking. Ing like some of the giants they had seen around the They both seemed so…short. Nothing like the giants that seemed to fill the roster here at the federation. Both of the sisters seemed to share a picture of a strange smiley face, one on the taller girl’s mask, the other on the shorter girl’s shirt.

“Quite the grungy looking pair. I was kinda hoping…y’know never mind.”

For the most part, Bridgette and Kristy were ignoring the sister’s flashy entrance, too engrossed in their own thoughts to really pay any attention to foes that seemed as if they would both fall from one decent punch from the blue brute. The Unrightable Wrongs hardly gave the girls a second look until GASTER began to speak using a microphone, issuing a challenge while dismissing the entrance Kristy had worked so hard on and spent so long creating. The red-haired girl’s smile still hung on her face, though her eyes narrowed as GASTER spoke. Bridgette seemed to fidget, a clear expression of annoyance lingered on her face as her bright yellow eyes bore into GASTER’s smaller frame.

“What’s with the mask? And why are you talking like that? Did you get locked in your room as a kid or something?”

“I think that is supposed to be her character. Some kind of kindergartener pretending its Halloween, and bringing her pet along with her.”

“Bridgette big buddy, I think that pet may actually be her sister, though I can see why you would think she is an animal, with such a hideous scar on her face~”

“Really? I saw her carrying a large stick around, and thought that maybe if we threw it, she might just chase it like a wild dog.”

“Well, that is assuming her so called “master” is smart enough to teach her any tricks in the first place. Looking at her outfit, I wouldn’t say she is too bright.”

Kristy began to snicker, both her and her large friend sending looks over towards Alice and GASTER, as if they were considering attacking them before the bell even rang. Neither of the goons seemed interested in playing along with GASTER’s performance, and Bridgette actually seemed to be irritated by the overlords over-the-top acting.

“Since you think we are not too scary and give off a weak presence, you won’t mind facing my heavy hitting friend first, would you?” Kristy was intentionally mocking GASTER, poking her and seeing if she took the bait, “After all, to talk so high and mighty and then run away because you are too scared might send a bad message, don’t you think?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:16 pm

The passive-aggressive and subtle insults from the pair did get to GASTER and Alice, to much different effects. Alice simply looked at them, with a same, casual look in her eyes and a smirk towards them, whilst Clara was slightly shaking with anger. She was used to the jokes on her character, but making fun of her sister, her scar and her weapon made her want to start the match as soon as possible to defeat the duo...

...until the smaller of the 2, Kristy, poked further into the Shadow Lord's ego, challenging her to open the match with the bigger girl: Bridgette.

"I...I...well...umm..."

"What kind of sense would it make if you face the final boss first?", Alice would reply, coming up with a good reason to keep Clara in the corner: "Unless the big bitch is too afraid to get her head busted open, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't start", Alice would say, sending a smirk at Bridgette, while Clara sighed in relief...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:47 am

HA! Look at her, she’s so scared she’s shaking!” Kristy hollered while pointing a mocking finger at the masked woman across from her. The smug look on her face was like that of a schoolyard bully who had every kid on their side, nothing but glee at the discomfort she had wrought from her masked foe. The red heads enjoyment only intensified as GASTER failed to step up to her challenge, the girl who had spoken to them so brazenly now seemed speechless, her smiley face mask hiding whatever face she could be making.

“What’s that?  I can’t hear you! Maybe you need that microphone to-“

Suddenly, the smaller woman stepped in, cutting Kristy’s verbal attack off completely and actually challenging Bridgette right off the bat. It was a bit strange to see the smaller of the two be so willing to fight the larger of the Wrongs, and the way she smirked at Bridgette’s passive glare gave Kristy the creeps.

Just as she opened her mouth to object, Bridgette stepped past her. The blue brute glared down at Alice with a relaxed stride as she stepped right up to the smaller girl, as if to show her what she was up against. She waited one moment, then cracked a smirk of her own.

“If your serious about that, then sure I’ll take you on.” The brute raised her arms, hands clenched into fists of steel as her legs spread into an even stance, “But I hope you aren’t all talk, and I’m not going to hold back on you just cause of your height.”

Having decided who to go first, Kristy climbed outside of the ropes, grumbling about this and that as the referee signaled to start the match and the ring of the bell. Before the echoes of the bell could even finish resonating throughout the arena, Bridgette moved! Stepping right into a punch, the brute threw a violent downward blow that looked like it was more than capable of crushing the smaller girl. The golden eyes watched gleefully, expectantly to see what her smaller opponent was like in such a predicament.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 am

"Heh...anything less I would take as a personal insult!", Alice would say, still smirking at the big woman.

She would turn and nod to her sister for a second, letting her know she's got this. Meekly, the Shadow Lord would nod in reply, still worried about her sister's well-being as the match would get under way...

DING DING DING!

Bridgette would move in even before the bell stopped ringing, making a beeline straight for Alice as she prepared her fist, aiming it straight for the Pale Rider's midsection!

...Only for the Brit to roll to the side of her bigger opponent, avoiding the punch! Early on, she had more opprotunity to avoid her foe's strikes, meaning she needed to get as many shots as she could on Bridgette now, before the blunette would manage to trap her, and beat her to a bloody pulp.

Attacking her foe started with taking her off her feet, and as such, Alice would take for Bridgette, jumping and aiming her feet at her foe's legs for a Low Dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:36 pm

There was a reason Bridgette was considered the strongest fighter in the Unrightable Wrong’s lineup. Sure, she was the tallest of the group, had actually been trained by a professional boxer, and was even willing to fight multiple opponents at once, but it was so much more then that. Bridgette was the most cautious of the group, always making a point to take her opponents seriously once the fist’s started flying. Even at that moment, where she had practically two feet on her foe and more then enough muscle to back her up, she kept up a tight guard and a watchful eye. She had no idea what this “First General” girl was capable of.

The punch that cam at her smaller opponent was intended to knock her out with one blow, the Blue Brute wanting to end an unknown threat before it became a…well, a threat. Sure, it was not very exciting, as the red headed Kristy would have liked, but it was best to mitigate risks no matter how many advantages one might have.

But the smaller girl had no intention of just being crushed. She easily moved away from the hard-smash attack like a flea avoiding a hammer. She was fast, but that was an unsurprising fact for the brute. Bridgette was slow, and she knew it. The golden eyes of the mechanic lost sight of the smaller girl, only hearing her quick footsteps as she bounced around the ring like a gnat. There was little chance Bridgette would catch her when she used the ropes like that, so she hunkered down, and waited for the attack to come.

She did not have to wait long. She quickly felt the bite of a drop kick smash into one of her legs, the Brute clenching her teeth in pain and immediately shifting her weight to the other leg. The small girl must have hit a nerve, because a muscle was burning in there. It was not anything Bridgette could not handle, but she would have preferred not to experience it at all.

Rather then stay stationary, Bridgette would attempt to push forward with her burning leg, advancing on the grey attired girl, trying to get a hold of her before she scampered away again like a mouse with its hole.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:01 am

The first rule of Alice's book on fighting wrestlers priding themselves on size and strength was likely same as a lot of other smaller wrestlers - go for the legs. The can't stand, they can't move, and you can wrestle literal circles around them. From there, you can target the spine and the arms to rob them as much as possible of their strength and strikes.

And at first, it seemed like the Pale Rider's attack on the bigger blunette's feet was the right idea, as her legs connected with her foe's managing to shake her opponent towards the floor as she quickly rolled to her feet, and stood up straight:

"Hah! Not so scary no----!!!"

Before Alice could even finish her taunt, at what she thought was a save distance from her enemy, suddenly Bridgette would push forwards, and grasp the raven-haired Brit!

"FUCK! Let go, you big bitch!!!", she screamed at Bridgette, as her sister would audibly gasp from their team's corner...

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 am

Bridgette took a nasty hit to the leg, but her companion on the ringside hardly seemed worried. Kristy was too busy looking at herself in her own handheld mirror, adjusting her makeup and straightening her top to make her look her absolute best. Even as she felt the vibration of Bridgette falling to her knees through the floor, she only spared her friend a quick glance, and cracked a quick smile. If only that little girl realized what she was up against.

The burning in Bridgette’s leg continued to cause the large woman discomfort, making her grimace as she lunged forward to try and grasp at the little smack talker and keep her from jumping around like a flea. She got lucky, with Alice getting cocky and actually staying stationary long enough for the mechanic to grab ahold of her. It was a good hold, the brute’s strong hand clamping down on Alice’s arm like a bear trap, keeping her from pulling away too quickly.

With a hard, vicious tug, Bridgette pulled Alice closer with the intent of knocking her off balance, the Brute’s other arm coming around to grasp a good hold around the little one’s neck. Her golden eyes stared deep into her foes multicolored orbs, only one quiet word escaping her lips, the world like a vacuum except for that one…single…word…

“Scared?”

With that, Bridgette would move to preform a chokeslam, looking to smash her foe against the ground using the force of her own arm. Bridgette had little interest in making her foe suffer, and was going for an all out attack right off the bat!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:37 am

The grasp by the big woman on Alice's hand was too strong for the Pale Rider. She had no way to reverse it, no putting the arm in a wristlock...and she doubted she could knock Bridgette down to lock in an Armbar from her position...

...not that she had time, as the blunette would quickly seize the Brit by her throat, looking into Alice's eyes in intimidating way...

...only for Alice to come back with a determined gaze of her own, answering her question with a resounding no, without even opening her mouth.

It would, however, open once Bridgette would lift and slam her foe down into the canvas for a brutal Chokeslam!

"GAAAAAH! DAMNIT!!!", she would curse. Her body could take quite a bit of punishment, but there was no way she could make a slam from a big woman like Bridgette not hurt...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next