by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Backstage Agression

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Backstage Agression Empty Backstage Agression

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:16 am

Tonight Aisha didn't have a match. Strings of back to back losses had put her on the sidelines by management, not wanting to risk a larger show to someone that was one prone to losing her matches on the regular now. Most of her fans from the indies were saying that her time in the AFW was a bad idea, that she wasn't ready for her first the big time. Others said she was utterly worthless, that her first match was nothing more than a fluke and her paperview win was just luck. It seemed management had similar ideas and had watching her training intensively. Her days were numbered if she didn't do something to break this unusual streak.

Getting up from the bench as she watched the match currently going, Aisha stretched out, trying to relax her mind and body from the stress. She wasn't going to let this bother her at all, however a pick me up was always appreciated as she moved towards craft services., grabbing a few cookies when she noticed the very familiar bare rear and skimpy costume of someone rather familiar.

"Kali," she waved to her using Deepika's stage name instead of her real name.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Backstage Agression Empty Re: Backstage Agression

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:10 am

Deepika hadn't had many matches lately, and she just spent most of her time watching the matches at backstage. This time, she was coming here in full costume and assuming her in-ring persona, Great Kali. From the way her glistening body being exposed as she wore her skimpy outfit, many attentions were on her as she strutted around the backstage. Currently acting in character, she would react to her in-ring name rather than her real name.

Then, she heard someone calling her Kali. Turning around, she saw her friend, Aisha Love. Outside of her Great Kali persona, she would greet her warmly like a friend, but now that she was in her costume, she would puff up her already partially-exposed breasts as she would give Aisha a prideful look.

"What do you need from me, Aisha Love?" Great Kali said, giving Aisha a sneer just for the hell of it. "Do you need another judgment from the goddess of destruction?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Aisha smiled forgetting that Kali was rather serious about her persona of Kali, a familiar sort of thing for Aisha as she walked up to her and greeted. She couldn't help look at Kali's body, puffing her own chest up to try and match Kali's, "No, not this evening. Not sure if I'm ready for another judgment from you," she said trying to give a bit of a smile, offering her one of the cookies taken from the craft services table "I just wanted to talk, I've been in a rut lately and well... I need help."

"I don't know why but I feel like I'm in a sort of rut Kali, it's like I got a big curse on me," she says her, "I'd also like to maybe speak to Deepika if she's in there."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Kali listened to Aisha that she was having problem lately, and during this time, she might as well drop the character and act like her normal self. Sighing, Kali, or rather, Deepika, just took a relaxed pose as she tilted her head. The fearsome goddess of destruction wasn't there anymore. Instead, it's just Deepika.

"Well, I was planning to play up my Kali persona for the rest of the evening, but since you are clearly having trouble now, I guess I don't mind if I make it an exception for now," Deepika said. "So... what kind of help do you need? And what's been eating at you, honey?" She addressed Aisha in affectionate manner, wanting to put her at ease.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:56 am

Aisha began to scratch the back of her head, "Yea, sorry about that, I know you love staying in character, usually gives me still a bit of a fright every now and then. Well, I feel like I am just in a rut. Ever since my match with Jessica, I've just felt demoralized. Managments been looking over my shoulder now for awhile," she spoke, it truly had been a rut. Even after training with some of the best AFW had to offer she was still feeling like she couldn't do anything but lose again and again. It was an interesting dilemma to say the least as she had never faced such troubles before in the minor leagues.

"I just don't know what to do anymore?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:43 am

Deepika listened to Aisha, nodding her head as she mulled over the information given to her. Somehow, Aisha was demoralized due to  her losses, and she wanted a solution for her predicament. "I see..." The Indian mused. "Well, maybe you shouldn't think too much about it. Try to unwind a little," Deepika told her friend, tapping her shoulder.

Then, she gave Aisha a saucy wink. "In fact, you should try doing something fun once in a while. I can help you out with that," she offered, trying to give her friend some kind of message.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:56 am

Aisha was rather oblivious to the innuendo that Deepika, or should she say Kali was giving her. Somewhat like before, it appeared that she was rather ignorant of that, though she did remember what that had led to the last time, if only she remembered now. Honestly if anything, the patting was just reassurance for her, help to get over her terrible rut that she was having. Jessica had become more than just a loss but also a terrible mental roadblock for her in the AFW, one that she needed to get over pronto if she wanted to stay in Friction.

"Thanks Kali... I mean Deepika," she joked. This was the sort of confidence booster she needed, that and more training, especially if she wanted to improve, and maybe a break.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Juno was casually walking around in the back as she looked for her teammate, Akane. The french beast had been pretty gloomy after her defeat at AV and loss of the hardcore championship. Well...half of it anyway. She'd been looking forward to having the single title so badly. Things didn't work out that way, and it took a while for her to calm down about the whole thing.

Soon there was a sight that put a big smile on her face, though. It was the sight of the sexy goddess Kali. Great Kali as she was also called. The same Great Kali that she had defeated in a PoW match and fucked the hell out of. That was a very good memory. And if the beast's memory served her right, she and Great Kali had agreed on the fact that they were by no means done with each other. Both of them wanted another match, and Juno thought now was a good a time as ever to make it happen.

So after walking quickly over to the scarcely clad goddess, the french woman would get right between her and Aisha, who she didn't even recognize to be completely honest. She had a cute heart on her ass, but besides that the French bitch was completely ignoring her presence.

"Hey there, bitch~" Juno half growled, half purred as she spoke to the goddess of destruction herself. "How've you been doing? We haven't gotten a chance to talk since that night I fucked you senseless~" the french woman asked casually, but at the same time, she was taunting Great Kali a bit to get her into the mood for another match. Possibly a second Prisoner of War match, in fact! All the while she had her back turned to Aisha. Who had been talking to Kali first, but the beast didn't care much about being polite. She just wanted another match with the primal goddess who was standing right in front of her!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm

As Deepika was having a nice conversation with Aisha, suddenly a certain French bitch made her presence known, and the Indian beauty turned sharply at her. She quickly adopted her Great Kali persona and sneered at her. "Hmph... so it's you..." she said, folding her arms under her barely-clad breasts. She still remembered the time when she was taken as a prisoner of war by Juno, and she would never forget it as she planned to be the winner next if they were to face each other again in the ring.

"What do you want from me? Do you wish to challenge me again? I still remember what you did to me last time, and I seek retribution..." Great Kali looked straight at Juno, showing that she really wanted to make the Frenchwoman pay for what she did to her last time when she was taken her prisoner.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Aisha had no clue of the French woman until she came up from behind them, going after immediately Kali into what seemed like a heated moment, especially with Deepika rather quickly reverting back to her far more menacing Kali persona. Aisha would like to keep out of it but she was still rather annoyed that she was just ignored. She was having a conversation with a friend and this woman had the audacity to step into their conversation and just ignore her outright.

"Excuse me I was just having a conversation with her, if you'd be kind not to be so rude to let me finish talking then you can have your turn," she said with a bit of a raised voice. She didn't like being interrupted and if she had to act tough so be it.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next