by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:38 am

"Uuuurgh...Ghhrrk!"

GASTER's groan at Oboro picking her up would be rudely interupted by the woman digging her forearm into the Shadow Lord's neck, trapping her in a Sleeper Hold!

The masked chuuni attempted to fight back against her foe, but already severely weakenend, she couldn't even attempt to try and pry her arms away from her...

Adding insult to injury would be Oboro threatening her that she will remove her mask, her mouth incredibly close to Brit's ear and her voice sending shivers down GASTER's spine:

"D-don't you dare...", she would barely breath out...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:36 am

Oboro chuckled upon hearing the words of her opponent after threatening to take off her mask. She found it amusing that GASTER still wanted to keep the mask on herself despite her current predicament, so she had to commend her on that. Still, it certainly wouldn't help her in this match, and Oboro decided to savor everything here from start to finish.

"Of course, there will be no fun in that if I do it right away. I want to play with you some more..." Oboro told GASTER before she loosened her hold on her, releasing her from the sleeper hold. But it didn't mean the masked wrestler was free from her. In fact, Oboro planned something else for her as she would then hoist GASTER's body up, placing her over her shoulder, carrying her like a sack of flour.

"Let's hear your pathetic squeals some more, little girl..." Oboro said as she would parade the body of her opponent around to assert her dominance. She would also throw taunting smirk at GASTER's teammates, looking to demoralize the other team with such an act. She wanted to show it to them that they were superior to them in every way.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:34 am

"Mgggh...", GASTER groaned out at her opponent's answer, trying to loosen the grip in the Sleeper Hold to no avail. It was just too strong for her to break normally. The pressure applied to her head from the move started to make her feel light-headed...and if the hold wasn't broken soon, the Shadow Lord would surely lose consciousness...

Thankfully for her, Oboro decided to break the hold, more than likely more for the reasons of continuing to toy with her, rather than simply being a good sport. To prove that point, the villainous woman hoisted GASTER onto her shoulders in a Fireman's Carry position, parading with her around the ring, to angry glares from Melody and Navi...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Parading GASTER around with the fireman's carry, Oboro showcased her dominance over the opposing team, smirking all the while. She would direct her smug smirk at GASTER's teammates, Melody and Navi, wanting to show them how pathetically outmatched they were before the Khaos Ring. After a while, Oboro decided that she already had enough of carrying GASTER around on her shoulders as she decided to drop the masked wrestler down with a fireman's carry slam.

She was certain that the slam would take a lot out of GASTER, and after bringing herself down to slam her down onto the mat, she gave the other team another smug smile before picking herself up, looking to taunt both Melody and Navi some more by rolling GASTER over onto her back, looking to pin her to show how outclassed they were. While she wouldn't expect this to be the winning pin, this should be enough to send a message to the other team. And the referee started counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm

With GASTER unable to fight back in her current predicament, Oboro would easily toss her forward onto her back, the Shadow Lord's spine exploding with pain as she was swiftly covered after the move was done, Oboro showboating to anger Melody and Navi further, as the greenette and the blonde were making their way inside of the ring to break up the pin to keep the match in their favor.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

But as the ref's hand was raised for the third time, and as Melody and Navi were in the ring, getting ready to dash in to support their teammate, GASTER fiercly punched the air, kicking out of the pin, as Melody and Navi quickly returned back to their corner to avoid the ref devoting her full attention on them, and allowing Khaos Ring to cheat against their friend...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 08, 2020 2:48 pm

It seemed that GASTER wasn't out of the match yet as she broke the pin. Oboro sneered as she looked down at the small masked wrestler, and she decided to pick her up and drag her towards her team's corner, where they could begin working on her as a team. At the same time, she would throw a taunting smirk at both Melody and Navi in order to provoke them even further.

Once she reached the corner, Oboro would hold out her hand to Orochi, and the tall woman gleefully entered the ring. Oboro would then place GASTER at their corner as the two of them looked away from her, pointing their plump backsides right at her face. At the same time, both Oboro and Orochi would ram their butts against GASTER's masked face in a humiliating double stinkface!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:30 pm

Despite the pin being broken, GASTER still needed to find a way out of her current predicament, and hopefully get the tag back to Melody or Navi. For now, she bid her time as Oboro got her back to her side of the ring, wasting time in taunting Melody and Navi once more, while they climbed outside of the ring.

Oboro would then tag out to Orochi as GASTER was forced to sit down in the corner...with Oboro and Orochi menacingly holding their rears in front of her. Panicking and not wanting to take the humiliating move, the Shadow Lord would roll out at just the last moment, barely standing on all fours after her roll as she dashed towards her corner, trying to get the tag back to Melody!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:56 am

When they were about to subject GASTER to a humiliating double stinkface, the masked wrestler managed to slip away, and both Orochi and Oboro missed, much to their displeasure.

"Just where do you think you're going, you twerp?!" Orochi roared as she would try to pursue GASTER, wanting to stop her from reaching her partner. Though she had a slow start in her attempt to chase after the masked wrestler, and she might be able to reach her partner before she could catch her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:29 am

Despite the two giving chase, GASTER would be 3/4th away from her destination as she hopped into her corner...with Melody in full view of the whole picture as she jumped onto the rope, her masked buddy slapping her fist as her fingers curled around the rope to make the tag official.

With that, Melody would commit to her move, digging her heels onto the top rope before springboarding onto Orochi, trying to take the woman off her feet with a Crossbody Block!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:36 am

Orochi tried to chase after GASTER, wanting to stop her from reaching her partner and tagging her in, but she wasn't quick enough as GASTER managed to tag Melody in. Considering that she was already in a short distance with the green-haired woman, Orochi was unable to move away as Melody got herself up onto the top rope before she leaped up into the air. From there, Melody managed to hit Orochi with a crossbody block!

"GUAHH!!!"

Orochi was taken down by Melody, her back crashing on the mat. She wheezed as she felt Melody's weight on top of her. Grunting and gritting her teeth, she would try to discourage her opponent from continuing with her attack by attempting to push her off of her, and at the same time, she would try to figure out a way to get herself out of this predicament.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next