Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels Empty Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 am

Rules: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, K.O.

It had been a while since her fateful encounter with Bryan that took place in an innocent photoshoot in the backstage area of Tension. From there, the two developed a rather friendly relationship in the start, that lead to a few drinks which transpired into a spar which in turn transpired into a mixed feeling of emotions, none of which were bad. Their spar was a competitive enough bout, with neither really looking to take it easy on each other but during some parts of the spar, it seemed as if the two were enjoying feeling each other's warmth against each other. The spar was brought to an abrupt end when the supermodel failed to complete the second part of her finishing move, which eventually lead to Bryan and Ami sharing an intimate moment that was interrupted by the sudden realization of Bryan that he was seeing someone.

Ami:

Quite some time had passed since that day and as fate would have it, the two were pitted against each other in a standard Tension match. The supermodel was in her locker room, she was changed into a more special attire as it was a more special match. She finished her attire by putting on a pair of black boots and elbow pads before making her way to the gorilla position. Her theme cued and Ami made her way out to the Tension arena, the men around were wowed by her superb figure as she strutted down the ring ramp towards the ring. The supermodel did a quick baseball slide as she made her way into the ring from under the ring ropes, quickly getting back up on her feet as she raised her arms up high to pose for the crowd, blowing them kisses before moving her way towards her corner of the ring. Ami leaned back against the turnbuckle, adjusted the top of her wrestling attire as she placed her hands on her hips, waiting for Bryan to make his way in the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels Empty Re: Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:34 am

Whoever spouted off that quote of it being better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...was probably a hackneyed writer who never dated a woman in his life. At least that's what Bryan's thoughts were as he continued lacing up his sneakers for the Tension match he had been scheduled for. Breaking up with Alaina was more of a bummer than he thought it would be, so he opted to exercise a perk in his contract that allowed him time off from wrestling in the cases of emotional distress. So he focused on his aspiring modeling career in the meantime, and ended up jet-setting around the world to go traipsing down the runway for whatever fashion show could afford him. Though even while he was surrounded by smokin hot honey's everywhere, it just kinda seemed like everywhere it looked he was reminded of Allie. Including whenever he saw movie posters of Wonder Woman...

Bryan:

But there was one other lady that had been occupying his thoughts ever since his breakup with the chipper Amazon, and that was the cerulean-haired fellow supermodel that he had gotten to know maybe a tad too intimately during one fateful photo shoot. Someone he happened to connect with on a pretty personal level, and whom he just so happened to be matched up with tonight. Seeing the blue-eyed supermodel once more was actually something he was kinda looking forward to...as evidenced by the slight pep in his step as the unmistakable chorus of Bryan's theme reverberated throughout the arena and signaled the hot blooded fan favorite to come bursting out from behind the curtains. Dressed in his trademark khaki pants with light blue dress shirt and short jacket, the model athlete himself would rush out to a wild chorus of cheers from the hyped up audience but wouldn't quite be in the mood to placate to them considering his sullen love life. The model athlete rolling under the bottom ropes and striking a winking pose with flexing of his guns before turning to face the Takeuchi sibling.

"Heyz Ami...uh, I just gotta say off the bat that I've felt like a major horses' ass about how our last spar ended, and I'm just plain old sorry about the whole thing. Usually the ladies wait until after they get to know me before they end up hating my guts ya know?" Bryan quipped with a bit of a nervous smile on his handsome mug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:31 am

Ami waited for Bryan to get into the ring, she was not sure how their second meeting in the ring would go? Would he talk about what happened the last time, would it be worth it to bring all that up? or would it be wise to just wrestle and pretend nothing happened before. She wasn't going to allow herself to slip up like last time, she told herself that she would not let her emotions get the better of her the second time they meet in the ring. Thankfully, all those thoughts disappeared from her mind when the male model turned wrestler made his way into the ring, once inside he immediately brought their last meeting up and apologized.

Ami smirked as she placed her hand on her hip and leaned a bit, "Hehe~ you don't need to apologize about that Bryan. Besides, I don't think you should be apologizing to your opponent right before you wrestle them, right?" she said, wagging her index finger at him and winking.

Ami would adjust her top and bottom before continuing,"We can save that for later, right now.....we have a match on your hands and this time, one of us is definitely going to be the winner or loser" she said, raising her hands up as she made her way to the middle, just when the bell rang.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:59 am

Sometimes all it takes to get you out of the moody blues is to see a friendly face again...of course in these types of situations it always helps when that particular face is drop-dead gorgeous and has graced the covers of countless fashion magazines around the world. But in all honesty, just hearing Ami's adorable voice again was music to his ears and a nostalgic callback to a totally less complicated time in his life. It was just a shame that in about a few minutes or so, he might be hearing that bewitching and sultry voice of hers in several different variations of agonized pain. Guess that was just one of the unfortunate truths about this weird, wacky business of theirs.

"Heh...feels great to see you again, Ami. But yeah I'm thinking you're right...we should probably save the apologies for after the match anyway, when I might be needing to say "I'm sorry" for how ruffled up that hair and make-up is gonna look after I end up winning here, ya know?" Bryan cockily stated with a joking inflection to help keep the mood alleviated, than unfurling his jacket and shirt to show off those ripped abs of his before handing off his clothes to the referee. With the bell ringing soon after and very little time given for any more witty banter, Bryan went about getting down to business with a collar and elbow tie-up attempt, the model athlete attempting to steadily force Ami into the corner if he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:32 am

Ami knew to approach this awkward situation with caution. Any wrong move by her could trigger something into an embarrassing situation for both her and Bryan. She decided to play it cool, not try to bring up the way their last spar ended up to avoid any further misunderstanding between them when they were scheduled for a wrestling match.

Ami would chuckle and then grin at his response, clearly she had made him comfortable in the ring as he made a jibe at her, for potentially roughing up her pretty hair and ruining her make-up. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about something like ruining my hair or my make-up if I were you. I would be more worried about protecting that handsome smug of yours" she would wink back.

After he was done stripping down to his wrestling attire, the supermodel started to circle her opponent and crouch low. She waited for Bryan to take the initiative and soon enough, the male model athlete lunged in for a lock up. Ami was smarter than that, she would feign in the lock up and instead look to dip and get in behind Bryan, if she managed to do so the supermodel would wrap her arm around Bryan's waist for a simple yet effective waistlock. Giving him a firm squeeze just to make sure she wasn't playing around.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:51 am

A little levity was most definitely going a long way in curbing any lingering awkwardness shared between the stunning supermodels. Ami thankfully playing along in Bryans attempt at keeping matters light and cordial for the time being while also making doubly sure they were focused on the task at hand, which was slamming eachother around and putting the squeeze on the other until one supermodel is declared the winner. Which was fine in Bryan's eyes, especially since their last spar never had a definitive winner and this could finally settle who gets to have bragging rights moving forward.

Now that Bryan officially had his decidedly handsome game-face back on, he approached the cerulean-haired model just like any other opponent...with a crouched stance and full intent on locking arms together. Except that Ami proved herself too tactfully sound and swift-footed to be caught, Bryan falling for the feint and feeling the secured waist-lock from behind before he even knew he had been duped. Bryan stiffened his stance and started to press down on Ami's waistlock from above, the wriggling softness of her breasts wedged against his spine being a pleasant distraction he fought to ignore for now. Now looking over his shoulder to get a better idea of where she was, Bryan would twist himself in place while raising his right arm to attempt a firm side headlock. For now just hoping to wrangle Ami down with her supermodel good looks compressed between his chiseled pectorals and bulging bicep...

"Easy there, little lady. Not afraid to get up close and personal, I see..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 am

With the intention of letting the awkwardness from their last meeting subside, the supermodel made sure that all conversation was directed towards the match and the usual teases and taunting that came with it, rather than discuss about the impromptu kiss that disbanded their last match. They had a match to win, a crowd to please and they couldn't let a personal incident come in the way of their pro wrestling profession.

Ami and Bryan lunged in at each other, only for Ami to dip and get in behind Bryan to lock in a firm waistlock. Her squeeze wasn't the strongest squeeze that Bryan had ever felt but ti was more a point that Ami was trying to prove, that she was not going to back-down just because of their size difference. She would smirk a bit, feeling she was in control, continuing her efforts to squeeze him as much as she could.

Bryan's arms soon looped up over her head as he wrapped his head around her neck and trapped her in a headlock. "Ngghh! Nope....not at all" she would grunt. Ami would attempt to get a tighter grip of her man, looking to heave Bryan up while she fell down on her back, looking to drive Bran in a simple backdrop!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 am

Bryan did recall Ami being a slippery little minx during their first alcohol driven wager to see who was the superior model/grappler. It was a trait he figured she needed to master if the blue-haired beauty didn't want to find herself being perpetually overpowered and bullied around the ring for practically all of her matches. And one that was probably one of he main reasons she once held the big enchilada title belt around here...a feat you probably wouldn't believe of her at first glance seeing at how deceptively innocent she could appear.

But you could believe it now, especially after seeing how swiftly she managed to evade Bryan's extended arms and snuggle up closely behind him in the waistlock. The model athlete himself squirming and fidgeting as best he could to allow him just enough wiggle room so he could reach over and clamp on a tightened side-headlock. "Guess that's good to know up front...that kinda moxy might be one of the things I like most about ya..." Bryan stated while applying a far more constricting squeeze than Ami's waist-lock, and one he hoped would settle her down some. And in time it might have, had Ami not seen fit to haul up and drop the model athlete flat on his back. Bryan spasming with a wince after releasing the headlock, now rubbing his lower spine while shuffling to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:55 am

In order to compete in Tension, Ami had to come up with techniques in order to overcome her more masculine and muscled male opponents. Training with her brother, she knew exactly how to do beat a man who relied on his brawn rather than his brain. Bryan wasn't the biggest or baddest of wrestlers around, which is why Ami didn't purely rely on clever ploys alone. Being a former world champ, she did have some wrestling ability as well as some tricks up her sleeves.

With the two in a sort of a deadlock, trading submission holds, it was Ami who decided to take charge and when she felt Bryan's hold tighten around her neck, she would heave and lift up the male model to slam him down in a simple backdrop. "I hope that isn't the only thing you like about me" she purred.

Ami would go down low with Bryan, she would go down on her side next to Bryan and wrap her arms around his head, her bicep pressed right under his chin as she applied a classic chin-lock submission hold.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 am

It was definitely about time Bryan started taking the cerulean-haired supermodel with the same competitive seriousness he would for just about any other lady grappler aiming to send the model athlete on an extended stay in the nurse's infirmary. Which wouldn't have been all that disagreeable considering the sultry stories he's overheard in the locker room about the Tension nurses legendary bedside manner, but right now he needed to set his attention on his lovely opponent and the abrasive headlock she just cinched in after back-dropping the devilishly handsome male model.

"Mmng...Ahm sure you'd like to know...hows bout...ngh...over another round of drinks?"
Bryan mumbled and wheezed out from what air he could breathe in thanks to the snug side headlock being applied from beside him. Bryan hoping that the witty repartee and offer of another visit to the bar would distract Ami enough to not notice him slyly positioning himself to wrap an arm around her waist before abruptly shuffling back to his feet, and in one shift motion lift and drop the the blue-eyed supermodel's shapely backside onto his bent knee in an atomic drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next