by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Empty AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Preceded by: AV 18 Jasmine Thorn vs. Satana Giganta
Followed by: AV 18 GASTER vs. Silver Ace

Claire St Clair
AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi W8Pn7tJ

Vs.

Izzi

AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Azd35

Match Type: Face sit match
Winning Condition: The wrestler who can facesit their opponent for the count of five will be declared the victor

Spotlight
characters:
AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi ELZuoMvAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi OG5hnuaAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Cg3CzYmAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Empty Re: AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:02 am

"Ladies and gentlemen... the following contest will be a face sit match and will be for the AFW kawaii championship!" The announcer called over the loudspeaker as she short break inbetween now and last match passed. "Introducing first the challanger..." But before the announcer could get any further...

"Banana Splits" by The Dickies started to play over the loud speaker, a few moments later the incorrigible succubus Izzi bounced out onto the top of the rampway accompanied by a number of puffs of smoke from pyrotechnics built into the stage area. Although obnoxious and arrogant, Izzi and the brat pack had a fairly decent following of fans because of their amusing antics and mishief making... That was not to mention that the succubus was in her home country where many Australians were seeing her in the ring live for the first time. So as the little brat made her way down to the ring she got a mixed to warm welcoming which probably only went to feeding her already bloated ego.

Rolling in under the bottom ropes, Izzi climb to her feet… She was, unfortunately, holding a microphone.

"To all my fellow Aussie country folk... I say a big warm... G'day mates!" Izzi said bringing the microphone up to her lips "With AFW visiting the land of the kangaroos and koalas for the first time ever, they couldn't help but book Australia's very own and favourite kawaii in the whole division... ME, Izzi! It's great for me to be able to go down under once again... Almost as great as it is going to be for a certain Clarice to go down under...." She turned towards and indicated with a hand up the rampway as if to address Claire personally. "DOWN UNDER MY ASS!! AM I RIGHT?!!" She snorted as she twisted her hips to give her lycra clad butt cheeks a slap.

Spotlight
characters:
AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi ELZuoMvAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi OG5hnuaAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Cg3CzYmAV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi Empty Re: AV 18 Kawaii Championship - Claire St Clair (c) vs. Izzi

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:09 pm

Claire didn't pay Izzi much mind as the brat made her way down into the arena, climbing into the ring and running her mouth. It was all actually pretty harmless, pretty mild, in comparison to the usual Brat Pack fare. If Claire didn't know this girl from previous encounters, she would have even been amused by that kind of basic, wholesome wordplay. But she knew that the Brat Pack leader was capable of much, much more than a little teasing, and Claire would just focus her mind on the task at hand as it was now her turn to emerge onto the Southern Hemisphere stage.

Claire's entrance was much more modest than Izzi's, befitting her more sophisticated, calmer nature, as she walked out onto the top of the ramp to a quiet but powerful classical melody, giving a brief pose, hand on hip, showing off her white swimwear-style ensemble, with a cute bow top and snug short-shorts on bottom. The reaction she got, she judged, was at least as warm as Izzi's, with some of that Australian familiarity replaced with the widespread consensus view of Claire as one of the nicer girls in the AFW ring.

That niceness was inevitably going to be tested tonight. Claire was fully capable of being mean to girls she didn't like—and Izzi, with the near-constant cheating and dirty play, she certainly did not like. As Claire rolled into the ring, she would pop lightly up onto her feet, before moving over to Izzi and trying to snatch the microphone out of her hand. "I must admit, the idea of being trapped under that stinking, sweaty, flat butt is concerning..." she would say. "But I don't think you realize just how much experience I have in the field of facesitting."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Izzi stood confidently in the middle of the ring with her fist planted against her hips and her small perky bust puffed out proudly as her music stopped, Claire's started up and the kawaii champion made her way down to the ring.

The microphone was snatched out of Izzi's hand, but as the brunette said her piece, Izzi simply smirked and the blurted out a laugh

"HA!" She grabbed Claire's wrist to bring the microphone back close her own lips. "Yeah I knoooow you've had experience when it comes to facesitting..." Izzi scoffed "Like all the experience you had with my ass sitting on your face!!" As she said this she let go of Claire's arm and took a step back so that the little brat could twisted her hips slightly to one side and slap her hand against the lycra clad rump came into Claire's view.

"Yeah... The cheeks will make sure you have a good amount of experience this time as well." She said, looking arrogantly at Claire and giving her butt cheek a gentle rub with her hand as she thought about all the face sitting she planned on doing

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 am

Claire would keep a firm hold on the microphone even as Izzi dragged it closer to her face again, the two kawaiis facing off from mere inches apart as both of them had their mouth right up against the mic. Claire, personally, was kind of disgusted by Izzi, just because of the brat's usual attitude and her bullying behavior towards anyone and everyone outside of her little bitch club. The blonde was actually pretty mild right now, without her minions, and Claire almost wanted to give her a real shot at winning her over.

She knew how that would turn out, in the end. An illegal weapon, or a bribe to a referee, or an unexpected ambush.

"You are pretty proud of what you can accomplish when ambushing injured girls with a two on one advantage..." Claire would observe, smirking and rolling her eyes as Izzi backed away to repeatedly smack and draw attention to her rump. "Honestly, if you had just come out at the start and asked for me to sit on your face, without all the cheating, the pomp, the circumstance...I would have obliged you." Claire would swing her own hips around and wiggle her rear end at Izzi, keeping eyes on the brat to make sure she didn't try anything, before thrusting with her hips and giving Izzi a butt-on-butt bump!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 pm

"And cause I didn't just come out and ask, you're not going to 'oblige'  sit on my face... instead I'll sit on your face... I think thats a fair trade" Izzi said with a snort. At this point Claire twisted her hips to go ass to ass with the brat pack succubus. Izzi thrust her hips out backwards, ramming her lycra clad butt cheeks back against the brunettes kawaii champions cute little buns

"This ass has taken down much girl's twice your size!" She boasted.

The ref kinda figured that they should get things underway, so after taking the kawaii title belt and lifting up for all of the crowd to see and understand what was at stake, she handed it to one of the stage hands out side the ring and then called for the bell..

*DING DING*

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:50 pm

"Well, as long as the trade is fair..." Claire would reply as they bumped butts, putting the stress on the word "fair" just to make her meaning abundantly clear. "...no, I still think I want to sit on your face instead. But that doesn't mean your butt won't get a workout." As Izzi went butt to butt with her, shoving back as Claire's rump smacked into hers, Claire would stand her ground, their rear ends grinding together as the referee, seeing that the two were obviously ready to fight, called for the bell to be rung!

"And this ass has gone through trials you couldn't even conceive of!" Claire boasted right back, as the bell rang and it was time to get down to fighting. Claire wouldn't waste any time, as she would throw her arms back, trying to wrap them around Izzi's arms and lock them together! And then, thrusting with her butt but pulling forward with her arms, Claire would try to lift Izzi up and off of her feet, the brat pathetically hanging in the air, perched atop Claire's better booty!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:25 am

The bell rung in the background to get this Kawaii bout under way and right off the bat, Claire quickly hooked her arms around Izzi's inner elbow joints while simultaneously shoving her ass outwards against Izzi's lycra clad butt cheeks. At first the blonde succubus didn't really know what the school girl was playing at.. Was this a wrestling match or some kind of dance?

"wow..!"
Izzi gasped in as her feet started to leave the mat, only realizing that that was what Claire was playing at in that last moment. Claire little ass was stuck too firmly against Izzi's for the brat to shove back against her in time and instead of just being left stranded in midair by her opponent, Izzi went for a different kind of tact.. The Little brat let out a "YAAARRR!!" war cry before clenching her teeth in preperation and flinging her head backwards to collide with the back of Claire's head. The collision would surely hurt her as well but at least she'd break free from the arm lock.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:36 am

Claire was inventive, a wrestler who really relied on her brain just as much as her body in the ring. Izzi was not expected simple pre-match butt-bumping—the kind of posturing anyone could naturally get into in this ring—to turn into Claire's opening attack, and Claire felt the brat's little butt compress, getting squished in by her own as Claire hoisted her up into the air, keeping her arms captured while she was dangled around up there!

Izzi couldn't use her arms to escape, and her butt just couldn't compete with Claire's. Her legs couldn't kick the kawaii champion and would hit nothing but air if she swung them around...but the brat still found a way to fight back against Claire, swinging her thick skull back and making it collide with Claire's! Both blonde and black-haired heads were surely ringing after that impact, but Claire got the worst of it, crying out as a sharp pang of agony surged through her head to her temples, her arms releasing Izzi and dropping her unceremoniously as Claire stumbled forward!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:48 am

There was a deep resounding thud in Izzi's head as her skull connected with the back of Claire's, it had the desired effect and the school girl released her arms from around the succubus's. Izzi body swung forwards, leaning down and almost falling to the mat as she grabbed at the back of her head.. Her butt still in contact pressed up against Claire's for a couple more seconds before the two kawaii stumbled away.

Izzi was a little more prepared for the clash of heads then Claire was and so she was able to shake off a little more of the fog in her mind quicker... Turning to face Claire with a hand still up at the back of her head, Izzi moved forwards and grabbed at Claire and turn her around.. Slinging one arm over the back of Claire's head and neck, Izzi pulled her opponent in close against her slim body... Claire's shoulder against Izzi's chest as she tried to enclose her in a front headlock

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next