by saryakimura96 Today at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 9:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Baddest Bunny On The Planet Returns!

Go down

The Baddest Bunny On The Planet Returns! Empty The Baddest Bunny On The Planet Returns!

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:46 am

It was a usual night of Friction in the AFW Arena. The audience was hot, the matches were intense and entertaining, and the world's greatest all-female wrestling show was on fire, as it usually was. Of course, what tonight's audience didn't know and didn't realize was that they were about to be met by a returning and not-exactly-friendly face.

Not long after one of the night's matches had ended, the arena went dark, the lights dimming as a somewhat familiar theme began to play. The audience as a whole didn't seem to recognize it, not at first. After all, it's owner didn't really start using it much towards the end of her AFW career. It didn't take long, however, for word and whispers to start spreading through the crowd, and as a pair of spotlights began to pan over the crowd and come together atop the entrance ramp of the arena, pretty much everyone had remembered who the poppy music belonged to...

Ta da da daaa...:

None other than Bunny Bomber herself stepped through the entrance's curtains and into the center of the arena's spotlights, standing tall and proud, lifting her arms up above her head in a powerful. dominant pose, raising her head back almost as if she was signalling a command to the crowd.

Worship me. Praise me. Let me know you missed me.

And so, the crowd did just that.

Bunny was never the most well-liked woman in the company. She was a bully, and a bitch, and so she never usually got the crowd's cheers or had them on her side in matches. It had been years since she had been seen in the AFW, though, and she looked amazing to boot. She had always been attractive, but it was incredibly obvious that she had been taking care of herself during her absence. Her arms and legs were well toned, the muscles of them looking a bit larger and more defined than before. There was a slick sheen to her hair, the bright pink locks shining under the light, and her already thick ass looked slightly more plump than before, better matching her large (well, massive) and soft breasts. She looked fantastic, and the sight of the beautiful bunnygirl returning and looking in top shape at the same time was more than enough to get the crowd cheering and yelling for her.

The sound of the cheers brought a smile to Bunny's face, a twisted smirk that spread across her features, and with that expression she began to make her way down to the ring. She held her head high, heading down the ramp, basking in the adoration of the audience as she gracefully stepped her way down towards the ring. The spotlight followed her, keeping it's glow on the model-turned-boxer-turned wrestler, keeping her illuminated for everyone to see.

When Bunny finally reached the ring, she snatched a microphone from an official, one that was already waiting for her, and stepped past them, moving to the ring steps in one corner of the ring. With a series of well-practiced movements, she climbed up them, bent over, and made her way to the center of the ring, her music fading out and the lights turning back on as she raised the microphone to her lips.

"Did you miss me, bitches?"

Not even half of a moment had passed the point where the words had left her lips, before the crowd started roaring in response to her. Of course they had missed her, and they were responding with their answer, but Bunny quickly waved for them to settle down, rolling her eyes as she continued.

"Not you assholes. I wasn't talking to you people." She turned back towards the arena entrance, running a hand through her long, silken hair as she continued. "I was talking to them. The bitches backstage. You know, the little girls that think they run this place? The bitches that think they're hot shit?"

She gestured with her free hand towards the top of the ramp, towards the entrance, and smirked a little wider as she continued. "I never got my chance to be the top dog around here. I never got my chance to step up as the head bitch in charge of this place. Too many little bitches playing politics backstage, and too much drama happening for me to ever get my chance to shine at the top. But you know what? I'm back, bitches. The baddest bunny in the AFW...no, on the planet has returned. I've had some time off to clear my head, and get into the best shape of my life, and guess what? I'm back, and I want every one of you to consider this a warning."

She narrowed her eyes as she continued, her voice taking on a slightly harder, colder tone than before. "I'm here again, and I plan on stomping a path through every single one of you. By the time I'm done, every one of you back there in the locker room is going to know my name, and every single one of you is going to learn why I'm the baddest and best woman here. Have you got that? Or should I repeat it?"

She paused, and then smiled, shaking her head. "Nah. I don't repeat myself. If you don't understand, I'll just have to beat it into you with my fists." Then, the proud, buxom bunnygirl looked back at the crowd, and looked shocked for a moment, before adopting a more playful tone, giggling into the microphone as she spoke. "Oh! I forgot all of you were here! I was so busy calling out those bitches backstage that I forgot about all of you! Well..." Another giggle. "I hope you enjoy me beating the shit out of all of your favorites! It's going to be a fun time, I think!"

With her words spoken and her message clear, Bunny then tossed her microphone over herself to the mat behind her, and tossed her hair back over her shoulder again. She moved to slip out of the ring, and with a head held high (and surrounded by a mix of confused cheers and cries from the audience), she began to ascend back up the ramp to make her exit. She had made her point, and she hoped that everyone had gotten the point.

Bunny Bomber was back in the AFW, and no one was going to get in her way!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down