by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Four Leaves of Honor

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Four Leaves of Honor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Leaves of Honor

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:48 am

Kasumi nodded her head as she listened to Peggy try and explain this and the reasoning behind it to the blond, but she was way too out of her element her to grasp anything about this. She would let out a soft chuckle as she would follow Peggy and walk through the store.

The whole idea about a smart TV had question marks pop up around Schwarz Nebel's head, she would try and follow it as best as she could but she wasn't really sure what that even meant. " So...is a smart tv like...something connected to the internet or is it a touch screen tv?" Schwarz Nebel asked as she would walk along with Peggy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 am

"Aye, it is. Touch screens are big money but a normal smart TV has stuff like Hulu and Netflix built in so you can watch them. I say go with that it will let ya watch whatever ya like." Peggy said as she wandered the aisle more finally stopping in front of the one she thought was the best choice. "All right, this one right here is right towards the top of end of what you were willing to spend but she'll do good for ya."

Peggy smiled and looked the TV over one last time, nodding and appearing to be content with the recommendation she gave Kasumi. Yep, Peggy figured this would be a great fit.

"So once ya get this what are ya up to? Got any big matches coming up?" Peggy asked as she turned her attention away from her shopping task.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Kasumi followed Peggy around in the store and kept listening to the redhead, trying to keep up with the tech talk but finding herself a bit lost, but she did try her best to understand as much of it as possible. She at least knew what netflix was and the like, so that would be a good choice she figured.

When Peggy found a decent TV set for her, Kasumi would nod her head and smile. " I'm sure it will be fine, thank you Peggy." Kasumi spoke sincerely to the woman, when she heard that question though the blond would tilt her head to the side. " Hmm, I mean...I feel like I'm still a bit of a small fry so I can't imagine any big matches. Though, if you wouldn't be opposed to it I would like to try my hand at facing you again. Not sure if I'll be able to come out on top, but I would still like a second try." Kasumi said as she would throw a friendly smile towards the redheaded beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:07 am

Peggy smiled and stood with her hands on her hips thinking for a moment what to say. "If that is what ya want we can do that. However just because I like ya doesn't mean I will just roll over. I fully plan on beatin' ya all over again plain and simple." Peggy said confidently. "Knowin' that, if ya still want to face me then I will do what I can to get us in the ring once again." Peggy added, meaning every word of what she said.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 am

Kasumi would watch as Peggy got an air of confidence around her, she would nod her head and look on at the redhead as she spoke out, those words of hers making the blond nod and feel a bit of pride herself. As she would smile and then bring her hand up to offer Peggy a handshake.

" I wouldn't dream of you holding back, after all that wouldn't be the sort of victory that I'd want to earn." Kasumi Hertz spoke out to her rival as she would hope that Peggy would accept her handshake, throwing a light both friendly and challenging smile on her face. " I'd be quite grateful for the chance to face you again, so if you can make it happen. I'll clear my calender."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:02 am

peggy shook Kasumi's hand and smiled. "Oh we'll make this match happen n' I will be lookin' forward to that one more than you can imagine!" Peggy said with a smile. She had finally assembled something of a small winning streak and had won more matches than she had lost at AFW. She was eager to keep that going, and she would do everything in her power to make sure that her streak would be intact after setting foot in the ring with Kasumi once again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:55 am

Kasumi would smile back at Peggy and she would be rather happy over the fact that Peggy looked forward to the match as well. Nodding her head to the redhead she would soon pull her hand away and place it on her hip. Somewhat mirroring Peggy's earlier pose.

The blond would look up at the television set, and then back at Peggy. " Well, I should go pay for it and delivery. Would you mind if I invited you to join me for lunch as a thank you for both the aid with choosing an appropriate Television set, and giving me a chance at a rematch?" Schwarz Nebel asked her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:05 am

Peggy smiled and nodded. "No need to thank me for it but sure thing! I think it would be fun to grab a bit o' something to eat. Where did you want to go to? I am pretty much up for just about anything." Peggy said with a small laugh recalling her chubby days a few years ago, it was only recently that she finally got herself in shape. "Ya know it is really nice to meet someone well adjusted from Friction. Too many of the women there are just plain crazy ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Schwarz Nebel would nod her head as she would nod her head. " Well, that sounds great. How about some Sushi?" The Japanese-German asked as she would then turn let out a small chuckle. " Perhaps, though I feel like I've mostly met people who are well-adjusted, or close to." Kasumi spoke out as she would then let out a little laugh again.

" I shall just be going to pay and order this set, stay right here and we'll head off to get some Sushi." Kasumi spoke as she would walk off towards the counter and talk to the clerk, her native Japanese tongue she would order the tv set that Peggy had helped her pick out and pay for delivery. After a few moments of talking to the clerk, Kasumi would return to Peggy. " Ready to go?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:33 pm

"Sushi sounds pretty damn good right about now." Peggy said as Kasumi stepped away for a brief moment before returning to the waiting Peggy. She was happy with how the day was turning out. Kasumi was very pleasant and she had a chance to have another match soon. Both wins in Peggys book.

"All right, I am ready when you are lets get going! I already know what I want to get...... I think. Maybe?" Peggy said, talking out loud as the two began to make their way to go get lunch.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content