Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:32 am

For a moment the violent glint in Isaacs eyes returned. 
"I think a jumping piledriver will put you down for good... Hehe... Yaa..." As he said these unnerving words the brutish businessman grabbed a large tuft of Teddy's violet hair and lifted her head a few inches. 

This time the brutes better angels prevailed. After shaking his head and taking a few deep breaths he gently laid the KO'd girls back down. instead of spiking Teddy into the mat for a second time Isaac gently stroked her purple mane before rolling her over. 

The Gentle giant would press a palm to the KO'd girls chest while hooking one of her noodle like legs. 
"Count it ref... Before I do something stupid..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Teddy had no idea of Issacs plan to pile drive her, or his conflict and decision to spar her such a powerful move. The final blow to her head had been enough to put the poor catgirl out as it was. With that final blow, she was down for the count and finally, Issac put her out of her mercy, hooking her leg, the referee dropping for the pin count.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!"

Just like that, it was over, the bell ringing to signal the end of the third and final fall, the catgirl defeated by the semi-psychotic Issac!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:17 am

The crowd would erupt into a chorus of cheers and boos. Half seemed to love the sadistic maledom and half thought Isaac quite the villainous brute.

Instead of letting the referee raise his hand in victory Isaac knelt by Teddy, gently laying a hand on her belly and her bruised neck. "Teddy... Are you... Okay?" Isaac paused a moment to brush a few stands of bubblegum hair out of Teddy's face. "Geez... I'm sorry... I definatly took things too far... Can you forgive me?" 

Isaac would patiently stay put as he waited for his drowsy opponent to stir from her cat nap.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:56 pm

It took a moment, and some smelling salts from the referee, but soon Teddy would be groaning groggily as she awoke from her KOed state, slowly sitting up and rubbing her neck in discomfort as she looked around, wincing as the action caused her neck to hurt, a painful dull throbbing in her head, echoing around her skull.

"W-what the...Issac? What happened? Is...is the match over? Did we win?" she asked, her eyes glazed over, still halfway between reality and dreamland, apparently thinking she had been in a tag match, as dancing kitties flew around her head and vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:39 am

Isaac nodded and grinned boysihly. "We sure did! One of us won a bit more though." 

The victorious brute carefully laid a hand on Teddy's bruised neck. "You need some help walking out of here? Just say the word and you can hop on my back..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:43 am

Even in Teddy's dazed condition, she was able to understand Issac's words, realizing she had, in fact, lost the match. Aww....damn. If she had actual kitty ears, they would have drooped in disappoint, as her own beautiful face would fall.

"I lost huh? Darn, and I dominated you in the first round and everything...Oh...oh well I guess. At least you and I had a fun time..." she said, looking up at the victorious Issac in his underwear, accepting his offer to carry her out of the ring, having him turn and latching onto his back so he could carry her out. "Thanks Issac...congratulations on beating me...but maybe we should talk about you playing nicer...my neck is so sore..."

She said as he carried her off, looking forward to a hot shower, a cold pack, and lots of time resting g with her kitties.

Issac wins via pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5