by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Photo Shoot Session for Two

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Photo Shoot Session for Two Empty A Photo Shoot Session for Two

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 am

Mio was called by the staffs today for a photo shoot session for the upcoming year AFW calendar. Given that she just recently returned to the scene, it seemed that they thought it's a good idea to involve her. While she's not really comfortable about it at first when the staffs offered her, the raven haired girl decided to do it in the end, thinking it might be a fun experience.

MIO:

She showed up at the room where the shooting session was held in her usual outfit; her dark tank top and shorts in matching color. The staffs put a bit of make up on her and tidied up her hair a little, while also explaining how the session would go. It seemed that she'd be paired with another wrestler, who'd put her in some holds for the poses, although they'd only be pretending instead of doing actual holds. It sounded quite interesting, so Mio just gave the staffs a nod and waited for her would be partner to show up.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

A Photo Shoot Session for Two Empty Re: A Photo Shoot Session for Two

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:09 am

Eirina Makishima received a call from the staff, telling her that she was to work for a photo shoot for the upcoming year AFW calendar. Eirina wasn't a stranger to such photo shoot, and being told that she would be involved in this pleased her greatly. She was told that she would be featured in her usual wrestling outfit, so she would come to the studio in that outfit.

Eirina Makishima:

When she arrived, she saw that her partner was being groomed for the upcoming photo shoot session. She recognized the girl. "Oh my!!" Eirina was delighted when she quickly rushed over to the girl, whom she recognized as Mio. "Is that you, Mio-chan?!" Eirina's eyes glimmered with fascination. "It's been a while!" She said happily.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:16 am

The voice made Mio twitched slightly as she recognized it. When she saw Eirina in front of her, the raven haired girl could feel her cheeks getting warm, most likely blushing as well. She had a match with the woman in her early AFW career, along with a sleepover which she still remembered very well to this day. In fact, just recalling some of the memories from their encounters only making her blush deeper.

"E-Eirina..." she said meekly to her. "H-hello..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 am

Eirina had to bit back her squeal of delight when she saw the cute face of Mio reddening. She couldn't believe she got to share a photo shoot with a cutie like her!

"So, you're here for the photo shoot? What a coincidence! Me too!" Eirina said. Then, a worker told her that she would have to sit down so that they could put some make up on her.

"I can't wait!" Eirina said as she would do just that, allowing the staffs to do their works before they could start the photo shoot.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am

"Y-yes... looks like we'll be doing the shoot together..." Mio still looked a little flustered from meeting Eirina again, fidgeting around every now and then. Thankfully the staffs were already done with her make up and now she just had to wait for them to finish Eirina's.

The raven haired girl felt herself getting excited. Perhaps not as excited as Eirina, but just being in the same room with the woman seemed to have stirred her up a little. Eirina was as beautiful as she remembered her from their last meeting and then some, her cheeks couldn't seem to return to their normal skin color as long as she's looking at the woman.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:37 am

Eirina would sit down and have the staffs putting on make up on her as well as tidying up her hair. But they wouldn't have to work too much for this, considering that Eirina considered herself to be pretty beautiful already. Soon, they finished applying the make up before she looked at Mio.

"You ready, Mio-chan? I can't wait to take pictures with you and stuff..." Eirina said. She would wait for the instructions from the photographer about how they would do the photo shoots.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 am

"Ah, um... me too..." Mio gave Eirina a shy smile, the whole photo shoot thing being new to her only made her slightly more nervous. She was glad that she's doing it with someone she knew at the very least.

With both of them ready, the photographer then would ask them to stand on the large space next to the preparation booth to start the shooting. For starters, he took a few individual pictures of Eirina's face, then Mio's. Despite being asked to smile, the raven haired girl was rather stiff with her expressions, so in the end the photographer decided to just take a picture of her natural, blank look.

Eirina and Mio were then asked to line up next to each other while facing away, arms crossed while looking at the camera. "Just show a face you'd make before you go into a match," he requested.

Mio's expression was pretty much unchanged.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:21 am

Unlike Mio, Eirina wasn't a stranger to this photo shoot stuff, and she had been doing this multiple times before. When she was asked to smile, the Frau Doktor beamed cheerfully, making sure to give her most presentable smile to the camera.

Then, both Mio and Eirina were asked to line up next to each other, and the Frau Doktor was asked to show a face she would make before going into a match.

While Mio had a blank expression, Eirina showed a confident smile, her eyebrows slanting slightly to show how confident she was in her own abilities.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:38 am

After taking a few snaps, the photographer then asked them to lock hands with each other. It's just a mock lockup so Eirina and Mio didn't have to really push or anything. They were asked to do a normal test of strength position at first, and then the photographer requested them to press their head and bodies against each other, with Eirina looking like she had gained some advantage towards the raven haired girl.

Mio leaned back slightly as directed, but being so close to Eirina made her blush and looked a little flustered, something the photographer found perfect for the scene. "That's good, act naturally as if you girls are in a real match."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:57 am

Both Eirina and Mio were then asked to lock hands with each other. Considering that this was just a mock lock up, they didn't have to push against each other. Brushing her own body against the girl's, Eirina would enjoy locking herself up with Mio as camera flashed, taking their pictures.

While Mio blushed, Eirina still had a confident look on her face as well as a smile as she pressed herself against the girl's body. So far, they had done the shooting rather perfectly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next