by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training Session

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Resa would continue to smirk as she felt his dick twitch at getting to smell her womanly scent again. The boy was more than sucker for her charms, and the more she continued to use them the more she had him wrapped around her finger. Not that it was needed, but she was going to show just how much he was hopeless towards ignoring his mistress.

Eventually, Resa would stop rubbing her breasts on his crotch and would pull his face more against her pussy, wanting him intoxicated with her scent. “Now Yuto, I should warn you that some women have apunique twists to normal hentai moves that you’ll encounter. For example, some like to preform something they like to call “Breast Boxing”.” After she finished explaining, she’d demonstrate to him the example by shaking her shoulders, starting a “boxing match” between her boobs and his cock, smacking his arousal with her soft bosom.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:25 pm

The more he inhaled Resa's scent, the more his reasons drifting away, and with his mistress' boobs still rubbing against his raging hard on, Yuto quickly turning putty under her. He let out a frustrated groan when Resa stopped grinding her breasts, her words barely registered on his mind, which made the sudden jabbing on his cock came off as a surprise.

"Mmmphh...! Mmmbbff...!" he yelped and moaned from the sensation, his body twitching cutely under hers, his shaft would have bouncing around if it wasn't for the pants keeping it restrained. It was quite torturous as he's aroused and frustrated at the same time, which only made him pretty horny to the point it almost looked like he could have came just from Resa boobs smacking.

H-haa... i-if she kept going... I'll... the poor boy thought to himself as his body began to tremble a bit. "Nnngghhff...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:50 am

“You’re really close now, huh Yuto?” Resa questioned with a knowing smile, rubbing her pussy further on the boy as she stopped her breast pummeling. “Just think, if I hadn’t given you these shorts from the beginning, who knows when you would’ve came before. I mean, I can feel just how much you want your release.”

And in a last show of breast play, Resa would wrap her arms around his waist and pull his lower half up while pushing her breasts down. She was squeezing him with a new level of pressure that caused her boobs to cause a new level of warmth and softness compared to her previous moves. “Now if only you didn’t have your shorts, imagine how could this would feel now. Imagine that, and give in to that desire.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 am

Yuto let out a muffled and rather drawn moan when Resa stopped her breasts boxing, his body rolled slightly under hers. If only the woman could see how silly his face had became from her teasing down there. He barely got a chance to calm down either as his mistress then pulled his lower half up while pressing her chest firmer, really squishing his trapped cock.

"Hmmmpphhhff...!"

The boy's shaft was throbbing from the sensation, and it didn't help him by the slightest when Resa told him to imagine how much better it'd feel for him if they weren't wearing their clothes. His mind then went blank temporarily as he felt like something was pushed from inside him. His lower half then began to rock back and forth slightly as if he's trying to hump Resa's boobs while his body stiffening up, and he finally could no longer contain himself.

"Mmmmmmpphhfff..." Yuto let out a loud moan into his mistress' crotch as his dick spasming, his cum sprayed all over his pants, staining and dampening it. The lack of direct contact kinda made the climax not as powerful, but it'd leave him drained all the same. If anything the poor boy also felt a degree of humiliation and frustration due to the way Resa made him lost control. One wouldn't really be able to tell from seeing how his lower half still humping the breasts of Resa until his orgasm subsided, though.

"Mmmmhhff... hhmmfffhhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:06 am

Resa would continue to smirk as she felt the dampening of his shorts, signaling his first climax of their training. One of many that she had in stored for him in the coming time they’d spend together. And while it certainly wasn’t the most powerful, she felt a twisted sense of satisfaction at his humping, loving his attempt at prolonging his pleasure.

“That was a good one, wasn’t it Yuto?” She’d ask rhetorically as she dropped his hips back onto the bed, looking at his stained shorts while a smile as she sat up on his face. And while the motion would bring him into the smothering embrace of her rear, she wouldn’t stop for a second as she’d reach down for his shorts.

“I swear I won’t be able to give you anything.” She’d say as she removed the article, stripping it of him already thanks to his recent climax before moving off his face a bit to let him breath and speak. “Staining a pair of clothes that I had given you not an hour ago. Do you not have any shame?” Rather ironic, coming from the woman who had forced him to cum a few seconds ago, but she knew the boy was hers, and she’d play with him to her heart’s content.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:15 am

"Mmmbbb..." Yuto could only mumble his response as Resa sat on his face after his orgasm, barely had the will to even think about pushing the woman off him at the moment. Breathless as he was, somehow the feeling of his mistress butt pressing on his face felt somewhat... comforting.

"Mmmbfff... mmpphh..." he tried to argue as Resa chided him while stripping the pants to expose his manhood, but eventually sounding like he's trying to apologize instead. "Mmhhff..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:23 am

“No no, there’s no mumbling yourself out of this.” She’d respond, tossing the dirty shorts away while looking down to his cock. “If I can’t trust you with so much as just a pair of shorts, how can I trust you to behave yourself in your matches.”

Shaking her head, she’d reach forward and grip his manhood with her soft hand, letting him feel her hand for a few seconds before she began to jerk him off. “Because of that, I’m going to have to work you even harder now. So for the next two moves, I’ll be forcing you to cum. And you will not be allowed to cum unless I say so or you pass out underneath my butt.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 am

"Mmmmhh...!" Yuto let out a moan as he felt Resa gripping his cock and began to jerk him off, the sensitiveness of his manhood made him squirming helplessly under the woman. He let out some muffled protests but soon enough the only thing that came out from his lips was only his moaning.

He needed to hold out, but would it be possible? Resa had proven time and time again that she's too much for him, and the way she's stroking his shaft while sitting on his face certainly wouldn't help him at all. For some reason, the more helpless he was in his mistress' presence, the easier it was for him to get aroused. Had he grown that addicted to being dominated by her?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 am

“Remember, Don’t you dare cum unless your mistress orders you to.” Resa would say while she slowly increased the speed of her handjob, working him over more while rubbing her ass on his face. In all honesty, she had no intention of giving him a chance to even prove a suitable match in this deal. She would never say he could release, so that he’d be constantly in her punishment.

Of course though, the boy wouldn’t know of this unless he was wiser to her desire to see him squirm. “And let this be known pet, should you cum before I give you permission, I will add onto the moves I’ll preform on you until you can last through two of them. So remember, try hard, but not get harder if you know what I mean.” She’d taunt as she would reach her free hand to massage his family jewels.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:18 am

Yuto could only let out moans after moans into Resa's crotch that's constantly rubbing against his face, while he squirmed from the growing pleasure and sensitiveness at the same time. Despite what his mistress said, the boy could barely contain his excitement even if he tried.

The warmth and the faint scent of Resa's nether region were slowly intoxicating him, and with the woman's hands working on his shaft and jewels, his manhood was soon fully revitalized. "Ffffhh... nnfff..." Yuto kept moaning under Resa as he seemingly facing yet another losing battle against his mistress.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next