by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C) Empty Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C)

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 am

Li-Mei vs. Natasha Loclear (C)

Match Type: Hentai Submission
Victory Conditions: Victory is gained by making your opponent submit. A submission may only be achieved after scoring a forced orgasm.

Well isn't this a nice treat?

She smiled to herself as Li-Mei she'd off the layers of clothing and prepared for her upcoming match. That smile reached from ear to ear, seeming like she's in a very good mood. Which wouldn't be surprising considering what she's about to get into tonight.

Natasha Loclear. The two-time Friction Hentai Champion was someone that had eluded the Chinese woman for a long while, pretty much the same as Eirina. But it was another matchup she sought but for a long while, it never came to be for one reason or another. Perhaps sharing the same style of fighting to the Bluenette, she was beautiful, had a great body that she dreamt one day to rub up against.

Why was she thinking about her? Well, she's in a match with her.

Apparently, a good start of the year for the Oriental Rose, facing the rest from that triple threat match at Summer Splash, this was gonna makeup from missing that. Though this time, she wasn't just facing Natasha. She also will be fighting for a delicious prize: the Friction Hentai Champion belt.

Good things happen to those who wait, as they say.

She wouldn't have been disappointed if the Bluenette didn't put the title up for grabs, just a match with her was already enough to have the Chinese woman excited! The added stakes making it even hotter for the potential action between these two. Not only that, it wasn't Li-Mei that sought it, Natasha requested that match herself. Being picked by the champion herself for a title match felt like such an honour. Perhaps she's looking to make up for not meeting soon. If she did, then that was enough thrice over! Slipping into her chosen attire, Li-Mei put on her robe and heads out backstage...

Bathed in the red and yellow lights as the Oriental Rose came up, a sexy sway on her hips as she struts her stuff down the ramp. Breasts jiggling with each step, showing a healthy amount of cleavage, Li-Mei came up to the steps. Bare feet padding the floor as she stepped up and puts on a little show for the crowd, getting them riled up and excited for perhaps this epic match. A little striptease as Li-Mei played with the crowd, all wanting to see what was underneath the robe this time.

But they would have to wait as she stepped back into the ropes. She bit her lower lip in anticipation, clearly, she couldn't contain her excitement as she waits as patient as she could, looking like a kid ready for Christmas day to come. Her amethyst gaze staring at the ramp, waiting for this sexy opponent to show up!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C) Empty Re: Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C)

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 am

Natasha had decided to approach her second run as the Hentai Champion quite differently to her first, a recent change of philosophy brought about thanks to the efforts of Ashley Evans who had hounded her until she gave the woman a title match. Rather than allow management to pick out her challengers, defending her title at the big pay per view events of the year, she had decided to seek out worthy challengers on her own to offer them shots at her title. The first name on her list was one that had eluded her for sometime, a woman she had long had her eyes on due to their similar style but a proper match had never materialized.

That changed tonight.

Li-Mei had been the first to be sent an offer of a title match and the first to accept as well, the response must have been sent the same day she received the offer considering the speed with which it got back to Natasha. The rules to the match were simple, hentai submission with any outside interference or cheating ending the match in a no contest, the details chosen by Natasha with her past experiences informing her decision. She wanted a proper challenge and she knew Li-Mei could give it to her so long as no one else tried to involve themselves in their contest.

Thanks to a few messages shared between her and Li-Mei the two had chosen outfits to compliment and contrast with one another, Natasha stepping out onto that grand stage to the roar of the crowd who seemed to approve of her white one piece swimsuit. Losing herself in the cheers of her fans and the beat of her music Natasha made her way down the ring, her entrance turned off the lights but replaced them with thousands of white LED's along the rafters to simulate the night sky so she could head to the ring without the fear of tripping in the dark. Once at the bottom of the ramp Natasha leaped up onto the ring apron and posed for the crowd, earning herself another cheer before she stepped through the ropes to join Li-Mei.

"Pleased to see you could make it Li-Mei and that swimsuit...it looks good on you though perhaps just a little better on me don't you think?" She chuckled, smiling across the ring at her challenger before the ref stepped in to take Natasha's title off her hands. "Keep that safe, I will retrieve it as soon as I take her down."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C) Empty Re: Friction Hentai Championship Match: Li-Mei Vs Natasha Loclear (C)

Post by BritBrat Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Rolling her neck and shoulders, keeping herself limber as she patiently waits for her opponent to come. Needless to say, she was more than excited for this, ever since she had gotten that letter from the champion herself. In many ways, this would kill two birds with one stone. She gets to face the woman she had been dying to match with since coming to the federation and she also gets her shot at the belt too. This was a pretty great treat indeed.

And she was willing to help Natasha out in response. After the whole fiasco at Avalanche with Ashley, she could definitely give her a proper challenge to remember. All the Chinese woman had hoped is that there is no one that will interrupt this. She has waited a long time for this and she'd be dammed if somebody would ruin this.

Soon, the champion herself appeared to the grand stage, the crowd giving a hefty cheer for the bluenette. This was also the first time that Li-Mei has set her eyes on Natasha in person too and she looks ravishing. Sure, they did decide on the attires they would go for but she pulled off that swimsuit and then some. Pictures definitely don't do it justice for the French/Russian beauty.

Joining the Oriental Rose inside the ring, Li-Mei stepped off the ropes and coming near towards the centre. "Ohohoho~ A pleasure to see you here too, Natasha..." A big grin on her face as she sees her body up close and the lovely swimsuit. Which reminded her that she hasn't taken off her robe. Saving it for the champion but now that she's here...

"It certainly looks good on you, that I won't lie." Li-Mei chuckled as she took off her robe and reveal that she is wearing the same kind of swimsuit as Natasha! The only difference is that her's is black, a nice contrast to Natasha's. The last time that has happened was with her match with Ari Nagawa. A little striptease before throwing it out of the ring, the crowd going wild at the sight of those two. Natasha gives her belt to the ref, Li-Mei's amethyst gaze settling on it. She was more than happy with the fact she is facing Natasha but this doesn't mean she didn't come to steal that title away from her. It wouldn't be an easy task, but the Chinese woman didn't mind. In fact, she was excited! "Mmmm...you'll definitely retrieve it alright...but only to hand the belt to me yourself after I win." A sexy wink at the bluenette. "That is...if you could get up in the end..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:50 am

Natasha didn't usually coordinate outfits with her opponents but this had been a special case seeing as she had personally reached out to Li-Mei with the offer of a match. She wasn't sure which of them had first suggested they wear matching swimsuits of opposite colors in their messages back and forth, but she was quite pleased with the end result as the reaction she was getting from the crowd, when they not only laid their eyes on Li-Mei's swimsuit for the first time but also then realized the two were matching, well it was deafening to say the least!

"You hear them Li-Mei? I believe they approve of you and I and what we chose to wear...though if I know these people as well as I should by this point, I'd say they're even more eager to see us tear these lovely swimsuits from our bodies." The smile on Natasha was as seductive as one could be, the Frenchwoman radiating with desire as her gaze stared at her challenger with barely contained lust. The referee seemed to notice how the two were looking at each other for she was quick to accept the title and raise it aloft for all to see just what was at stake, yet even then Natasha didn't avert her eyes from Li-Mei, partly due to experience as she had been jumped prior to the bell before but for the most part she simply had no desire to look anywhere but at her chinese opponent.

"Worrying about me? Thats sweet of you but I believe your concerns would be best kept to yourself. I have all manner of fun moves I want to test on you." Natasha then dropped back into a ready stance drilled into her after years of martial arts lessons. Right foot back, left foot forward, her hands up in a similar fashion with their palms open and facing forward. She smirked then and didn't have to wait long before the ref signaled for the bell and the match was begun!

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:30 pm

A special match calls for some special outfit, right?

Not anticipating they would have gotten a big response to the crowd like this, Li-Mei thought to herself that she should do this often! Perhaps the reason why is because of the women wearing the swimsuits themselves, Li-Mei was bound to get a good reaction when she wears something skimpy. Plus, this added to her dream match, the Chinese woman didn’t mention that they would wear alternate and contrasting colours but it worked out perfectly.

“Oh, it’s hard not to. My Yin to your Yang.” Li-Mei grinned. The odd symbolism perhaps going deeper than just a colour pick. She giggled at Natasha when she mentioned that they would tear the swimsuits off their lovely bodies. “Awww, I just brought it…would be a shame to ruin it…” A teasing smile as she stared right back at the bluenette, eyes oozing with lust. Not even once have they broke eye contact, Li-Mei wasn’t one to jump her prior to the bell, though hearing Natasha’s past experiences, she could understand why she was careful. Li-Mei wanted the belt. But not to that extent. It seemed like there would be nothing to add to Li-Mei’s excitement.

That is until Natasha dropped into her stance.

And this wasn’t a stance like most wrestlers do. No, this was different. A fighting stance. One of the reasons as to why the Oriental Rose wanted this match ever since they came here. “Mmmm…Now things are getting interesting…” Mirroring her stance, not too lose but not highly strung either, keeping herself calm. Perhaps unusual for these women to get into their martial art stance in a hentai match of all things but this pleased the Chinese woman. “And I have a lot of fun moves for you to experience too.” The bell would ring, Li-Mei starting to circle around Natasha, edging herself closer to the bluenette. “Let’s do this.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 am

"I'll do my best to be gentle with it but no promises Li-Mei! I'm not well known for my restraint in these matches." Natasha chuckled and then plucked at one of the shoulder straps to her own white swimsuit. "Neither are you though, partly why I put this match together. A clash between us is one you just won't see the likes of with anyone else." It was fun bantering with Li-Mei but they had a championship match to put on and the crowd was getting quite lively, it was time to give them what they wanted.

Something strange happened with the crowd as the two women settled into the stances they were most comfortable with, something quite unusual for AFW matches in general but particularly odd for hentai one's. A quiet fell over the arena as people held their breath in response to the unusual sight inside the ring, waiting for the moment the two beauties sprang into action. It was as if the world was in slow motion for Natasha as the two of them locked gazes, goosebumps all over her pale skin as her body anticipated what was about to come, and with one nod towards Li-Mei the bell rang and Natasha raced across the ring in a few long steps to engage with her gorgeous foe!

Her breasts would bounce about despite how tight her swimsuit held them against her chest, there was only so much one could do with a chest like theirs after all. Taking her own bounciness in stride Natasha went right out of the gate with a flying knee towards Li-Mei's midsection and then a couple quick palm strikes aimed a bit higher as she went for the woman's chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:23 pm

"I'd expect nothing less from you, Natasha!" At the very least, these two are in good spirits as the battle is about to start. She chuckled as 'Rain' made a comment about Li-Mei's own lack of restraint. "You're right there. Part of me feels we might as well start off nude." Li-Mei joked. It was pleasant having this friendly banter but for now, there was a championship match to be had. And they might as well get this show rolling right now!

As the two get into stances not common in a hentai match, Li-Mei could feel her body tingle with excitement. This was the reason why she sought this match. Already, the crowd knew that this match would be very different from the rest. With the way their breasts bounce as they remain in their stances, the idea of starting off as nude was more and more appealing to the Oriental Rose. Li-Mei returned the nod back to Natasha before the bell would finally ring, signalling the start of this exciting match!

And Natasha certainly didn't waste any time at all, right out of the gate the bluenette went in on the attack and fired out another attack that was also unusual in matches like this. A flying knee. Her eyes widened with excitement as her own reflexes kicked in. Unlike most, Li-Mei isn't flat-footed as most wrestlers, taking a step back but also bringing both palms to guard and block the hard impact as her knee connected. Clearly, Li-Mei knew what she was doing, the last time her striking prowess had been shown was from her match with Melody. Now she gets to really show it off in a championship match like this!

Her hands did not remain low for long and Natasha shot both palms towards her chest, her own palms moving, taking controlled breaths as she fired them right on the inner wrists to push them away, merely brushing on her shoulders. Looking like a Kung-Fu flick already, the Oriental Rose fired out an elbow just aiming underneath the breasts then a palm strike of her own, aiming towards the kidney.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:55 am

And just like that the two of them became blurs of movement, the match barely seconds in and already they were exchanging blow for blow with neither of them landing a direct hit just yet. Natasha's palm strikes went wide as Li-Mei guided them outward thanks to some quick reflexes on the other woman's part, leaving her up close after throwing her knee up into the other's stomach and open to counter attack. But she reacted just as swiftly as Li-Mei had, Natash turning her body sideways to narrowly avoid an elbow shot at her chest but upon seeing a follow up strike coming for her kidney Natasha had to make a split second decision. She pushed off her back foot to meet that punch head on, taking the hit before it had a chance to pick up much speed while also throwing her shoulder right into Li-Mei's breasts!

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

From there, the two would clash. Before there was the calmness until the storm hits and the strikes fly. Not a commonplace in a setting like Hentai, but with these two, the crowd was not expecting anything less.

Neither was Li-Mei, who even though it was a long while since she used such techniques in the ring, doesn't seem to show any rust, so far matching the explosiveness of Natasha. She felt the power coming from the bluenette with each strike, especially the knee strike. She was already showing signs that she was a formidable opponent. And that excited her very much.

In more ways than one.

Li-Mei followed up after Natasha's opening salvo, narrowly missing the elbow shot at her chest but finding the target in the palm strike, though it wasn't as impactful thanks to Natasha's quick thinking. Taking the hit head-on, which allows her to push forward and catch Li-Mei with a shoulder onto her breasts! A small grunt as Li-Mei would bring her leg back. Not yet wanting to be so close to the Bluenette (even though she really wants to), the Oriental Rose lifted her front leg and aiming a front kick towards the navel. With this distance between them, it would perhaps serve more to push her back and get some breathing room whilst also getting a good hit in!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:30 am

This was that rare breed of match where Natasha didn't want to think. Usually she went into any match with at least a basic game plan that would take advantage of her unique strengths and exploit any weaknesses gleamed from watching footage of her opponents to be. But with this one it was different, the two of them were so alike in their approach any plan for Li-Mei was essentially a plan against herself, yet more than that Natasha was doing her best to act on instincts in this match because against Li-Mei she felt she could just lose herself in the fight. Here she could remind herself of how it used to feel fighting others with fist and foot more than anything else, a nostalgia trip yes but also a welcome reminder of the thrill such a fight could bring.

However it also meant a return of what it felt like to relish in a fight against a gorgeous opponent and resist her more...primal urges, to feel those yearnings for the other's body grow in strength until she just couldn't resist any longer. In the AFW holding back one's desires just wasn't a thing more often than not, especially when it came to the hentai division she championed. The pleasure of fighting itself came second to direct sexual excitement but here, with her, Natasha could already feel the arousal building when the fight alone and she couldn't wait to feed that thrill more and more until she burst!

Just connecting with that shoulder charge to Li-Mei's breasts sent a shiver racing through Natasha, as did the swift kick from Li-Mei that forced her back a few steps. It stung but could have been a lot worse if the distance had been greater, but she wasn't thinking of that just then. Calm and peaceful, Natasha's mind was free of distractions as she just reacted after the kick by bringing her own left leg swinging straight up and hopefully connecting with Li-mei's chin in the process.

Once it was up there though Natasha would hold that pose for a moment so she could better take aim at Li-Mei before bringing it slamming downwards at one of the other woman's shoulders!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next