by Lotuswarrior Today at 12:40 am

» Prologue to Avalanche: A Rose and a Lily
by Jstruggs716 Today at 12:31 am

» Suzy Kran: The Harpy
by Chaos Today at 12:07 am

» Clover Rose
by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

BritBrat, Daaharu, Jstruggs716, LARIATO, Mart-Kos, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 11

General Avalanche Reminder

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm by Old_Man_Tai

General Reminder: Friction PPV Avalanche goes live on December 1st: So if you need to do any promos or build up for your Avalanche matches, you should be focusing on that now. You are allowed to do such things over Discord and then post them after if it helps get them done faster so matches have proper build up.

Also, if you are looking to get on the ppv, and have a partner and match set up, (or can do so quickly), contact me to let me know what match you are doing on the show.

If you have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Caroline Brookes vs Zulime Lafitte – No hentai tonight!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Caroline Brookes vs Zulime Lafitte – No hentai tonight! - Page 5 Empty Re: Caroline Brookes vs Zulime Lafitte – No hentai tonight!

Post by Gwyndolin on Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 am

Gosh, Zulime's size and appearance really did not do justice to how strong she was. She grasped Caroline tight and pulled her awkwardly to her feet, reeling her in and hugging her close. The Cajun's arms looped around her, locking Caroline's upper arms to her sides with enough stern force to make it feel as if they would snap like toothpicks. Though the real pressure would be felt in her sternum as the mighty woman tilted herself back to hoist Caroline right off of her feet!

“Oh!” Caroline cried, grimacing as her spine trembled under the pressure of Zulime's arms. With the bearhug locked in, the rural brawler didn't have the leverage to pull herself free as her opponent squeezed her. Couldn't get her feet back on the canvas, couldn't throw a punch or grab anything with her arms pinned, could barely breathe with Zulime compressing her lungs inside her chest, each raspy breath burning like fire. All of this leaving the Riverboat Queen free to make Caroline tremble for an entirely different reason.

“Oh...” Caroline sighed, speaking this time with a confused sense of elation as Zulime shifted from side to side and gave Caroline what could only be described as a chest massage. Naughty, yes, but it wasn't unpleasant, with the dominant woman's large orbs easily rolling over Caroline's with enough force to make her heart leap. No doubt Zulime was trying to aggravate her again, but something about the erotic exhortation was hitting the uptight blonde differently this time. Maybe it was because Zulime had preceded this one by sweeping Caroline off her feet in a painfully tight hug, or maybe it was because Zulime's face was mere inches from her own, but this felt intimate, sweet. Before she knew it, the color in Caroline's cheeks was rising, and her groans were becoming more suggestive.

Shoring up her position, Caroline brought her dangling legs up and tucked them around Zulime's generous hips, crossing ankles behind her to hold tight with a snug but not at all painful waistscissor hold. She also clasped her forearms around Zulime's back and struggled to reach up, caressing her shoulder blades. It gave the impression of a mutual embrace, one that still had Caroline trapped as she writhed in pain and gasped with joyous excitement. She was starting to work out an escape, but it was a plan that would leave them both in a great deal of pain, so she opted to wait to see if Zulime would tire from the hold first, and enjoy her lecherous company for a few more precious seconds.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Caroline Brookes vs Zulime Lafitte – No hentai tonight! - Page 5 Empty Re: Caroline Brookes vs Zulime Lafitte – No hentai tonight!

Post by LtLukas on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:48 am

Zulime looked deeply into her opponent's eyes. She wished that she had done so more before the match started. Caroline's eyes were an incredibly lovely shade of blue, and the lovely blonde hair framing her face made her look nothing short of wholesome. Zulime just wanted to hug her until she could barely stand it any more, embrace the woman in a pure and loving hold. In a sense, she was doing that. It was true that their bodies were intimately entwined as the two women vied for victory in the ring. Right now, the Riverboat Queen was winning that battle. The broad smile on her face reflected that feeling that tonight, even she didn't get to have sex with her opponent, she could still win.

Then a creep of doubt slithered down her back, accompanied by Caroline's arms and legs creeping up it. It was a perfectly natural reaction not to want to have the living daylights squeezed out of you, she supposed, but it meant that the victory parade that she was throwing for herself in her own head had to come to a grinding halt. What the blonde girl was doing was not a threat, at least not yet, but the Cajun girl knew that she could not let what her blonde opponent was doing blossom into a full-throated defense.

But she was going to have some fun first, of course.

"What's the matta, suga'? Don't you just love bein' in my arms?" Zulime bounced Caroline. It might mean that when Caroline came down, her grip was going to be a littler looser, but it was more than worth it to feel their bodies all over each other. Especially Zulime's big chest. "I thought we were having so much fun here. Well, if you ain't got much more than some ohs for me, I suppose I'll just have to put you on down."

With that, Zulime threw herself downwards, hoping to land right on top of Caroline as they crashed down to the ground together. It wouldn't be the most effective of slams, given how closely Caroline was holding on. But if she was going to let the hold go, she was going to do so on her own terms.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum