by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 5 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:59 am

"You take that 'pah' back, dummy!" Maddie insisted, though she didn't have much time to insist before she was shoved so hard she almost rammed, face first, into one of the Kumi Taiko machines! She managed to save herself, obviously, and her retaliation was swift and decisive, as she rammed her butt back into Mika's so hard that the Brit was practically fused into the drumming game's cabinet by the force of the collision!

"Pssssh, you're the one who's gonna be singing 'The Star-Spangled Banner' right into my star-spangled butt!" she taunted, twerking on Mika triumphantly. "'Cause that's where your face is going after every race. In my butt. Where it belongs, Little Miss Tea and Crumpets!"

Mika somehow managed to escape out from under her, coming around the front now, Maddie's eyes widening. "Hey, what the heck are you—ooomph!" That butt slamming into her abs hurt, but Maddie managed to tighten them enough so that no real harm was done, though she was a bit winded. It surprised her, and Mika sure was quick to get around her so swiftly, but it was basically tantamount to an admission of butt-on-butt inferiority! Maddie, aiming to show she was faster, too, would suddenly spin, get in front of Mika, and slam her butt into the girl's abs right back, trying to uppercut her booty right into her foe's solar plexus!

"You skipped the seven level, doofus! But if we're playing like that, then I'll just, like, CENTUPLE your score!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 5 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 pm

"No, you dummy!" Mika stuck her tongue out, almost like a brat as she replied back to Maddie. Seeing her rammed into the machines was a funny sight, not until the Competitive Californian came right back, not backing down and rammed her butt into the Brit so that Mika crashed onto the machines herself, though just about saving herself from faceplanting on it!

"Yeah right! Like that's gonna happen, Little Miss Yankee Doodle! You'll be humming 'God Save The Queen' while you massage my superior butt with your lips! And don't think you'll be done by singing it once! You'll carry on until I'm satisfied!" She yelled back once she struck her butt hard on Maddie's abs, escaping that cute twerk that she was doing. The blonde wasn't going to back down from this, getting into this butt on butt battle. And it was hilarious to thing Mika admitted first when Maddie decided to twerk on her back! Plus, she hasn't stopped using her butt at all so the butt battle was still on!

"Still higher, doofus!" Mika fired back, seeing Maddie spin round fast and getting in front of Mika as her butt shot out. Looking like she was going to give payback for striking her abs. Though it would be time for the Ultra-Competitive one to know who was best. Especially as she knows a thing or two about something called Keijo! Mika would spin, just about clipping Mika's abs with Maddie's strike but Mika twirled mid-air, her butt almost flashing towards the Californian as it swung for her right towards her chin!

"And I'll MILIDRUPLE your score!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:38 am

"Pah!" Maddie taunted back, as her opponent desperately tried to gain the verbal upperhand. No matter how hard she tried, though, Maddie had the perfect comeback ready and waiting for her! "If you wanted me to kiss your superior butt, you would need to HAVE a superior butt! Which you don't! My Mighty Butt beats your Blighty Butt every day of the shark week!"

After Mika's tragic early admittance of her butt's inferiority compared to Maddie's, they had moved onto a new phase of the competition, allowing their butts to target other body parts besides each other! Mika's ab attack was pretty good, enough to hurt Maddie a little bit, make her grit her teeth. Her own attack would be much, much better, as she moved in front of Mika almost too fast to see, and then threw her butt back, aiming a precision attack right at that plexus...which suddenly, surprisingly, missed its mark, just barely brushing across those abs as Mika spun!

As her rival rotated, though, Maddie would move to save herself from what she knew was supposed to be a devastating counter. Maddie, too, knew about Keijo—and unlike Mika, she knew at least TWO OR THREE things about it! She threw her lower body forward and her upper body back, dipping low below that butt coming in at her face, getting a nice look right up Mika's skirt in the process and checking out her panties, sliding forward on her knees out of range of Mika's rotating rear!

As soon as she could, she would pop back up onto her feet, not wanting to let her foe get the jump on her! "You're just, like, making up words now!?!? Well, I'll INFINITIZE your score, so there! I win!" she declared, as she swung her butt forward rapidly, again and again, trying to use the rapidfire assault to break down Mika's defenses completely!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:21 pm

“Oi! You take that back about my butt! Cause it’s about to conquer your inferior Yankee butt like before!” And just like Maddie, Mika also had a comeback that’s perfect for it! Their butt-on-butt warfare is paused, but something that they will get back to, that much Mika can tell. All the meanwhile their butt battle would take a more interesting approach.

One that their butts soon targeted places higher than their hips and butts, Mika landing the first blow that came towards her abs. Speaking of which, those abs sure are trained, perhaps due to athletics but something more she presumed. Maddie, as always wouldn’t back down as the Competitive Californian came back right at her that would have been devastating to a normal person. Which Mika managed to spin round just about missing her but Maddie’s own speed wasn’t anything to scoff at, more so that Mika was also, if not faster.

A claim she looked to confirm with authority as she moved in with a devastating counter to the tawny blonde. And it would look flawless as her butt came round with furious speed, something that a trained Keijo master would show…which suddenly, and surprisingly, missed the mark. Looking over her shoulder, she saw how Maddie dodged it, leaning back just to avoid the butt strike completely! Not the kind of impact that she wanted and if she did landed that one, it would have been a critical strike that would claim her superiority!

“Made up!?!? It’s a real word, you doorknob! And I’ll INFINITY TIMES INFINITY your score, so I win!” Mika proclaimed loudly and proudly.

But for now, the Twin-tailed Briton would have to deal with Maddie’s upcoming onslaught of butt assault, coming in at a rapid pace, Mika using the momentum to spin and use her butt just to parry the first one that came, clashing hard with them. The same for the next one as she swung her butt, both matching in speed and velocity as their rumps smashed against each other in a furious brawl that is unlike any other, everyone in the arcade just stopped to watch, some even pulling out their smartphones just to capture the moment. Though it also catches the attention of someone else…

“That’s enough you two!” The arcade owner would shout out and Mika’s attention it brought out of the battle and towards the unpleased owner, standing with her hands on hips.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Mika kept trying to one-up Maddie's numbers, and Maddie's butt, but the Californian was far too skilled in both verbal and gluteal sparring to be outdone by the likes of some random British Olympic track girl! She dodged Mika's butt thrust elegantly, letting it swing right over her head as she went low, checking out the Briton's panties—or pants, or, wait, actually, they called them knickers, too, which was all just pretty darn funny—as she slid by. Then, she twisted around and thrust her butt out with almost superhuman speed, ready to let her favorite body part crush Mika's face with all the force of a knockout punch! "Show me the dictionary, lugnut! And that doesn't matter at all, 'cause I'm TRIPLY INFINITY MULTIPLYING your score!!!"

Mika managed to spin around with some surprising quickness of her own, parrying the assault with her rear end, once more getting back to butt-on-butt violence after running scared from it a minute earlier! "Ha! My butt beat yours once already!" Maddie declared, as she swung again, and again felt Mika's butt take the brunt of the blow! "It'll be EASY to do it again!!"

She kept on throwing her butt back at Mika, and feeling Mika's butt slam into hers! Every impact felt harder than the last, but Maddie would just keep at it, rotating her hips, using all that momentum to crush her rump into Mika's, Mika rotating from the opposite direction, the result being maximum force, enough to break a normal butt! Maddie knew Mika was about to crack, and just kept on slamming and slamming until...

...they were caught by the owner, yelling at them, hands on her hips, the tall, burly woman looking pretty intense. Maddie paused just as her butt smacked into Mika's, leaving the two of them connected below the waist, butts squishing together as their contest was cut short. "Ummm...sorry, it was just, like...y'know, drumming...warmups."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:31 pm

The battle taking a very interesting turn, Mika didn’t think that Maddie knew anything about the glorious art of Keijo and she is not about to be outdone by some rando that she just met! Mika smashed the challenge that Maddie had given to the Briton and she was gonna smash that butt of hers to the point where she couldn’t even sit down! And there was no way she was going to outdone in looking as elegant as her own butt attack was. The tawny blonde may try to but pales in comparison to the poise of Mika!

Their butts collided and if this was in an anime then there probably would be sparks flying once they made contact, though there certainly was a figurative competitive spark between the two, simply battling with only their hips and butts. It was all-natural for Mika, trained as a gymnast and using her centre mass to her own advantage in order to spin round and parry the buttock assault. Told you it would resume! “Pah! Your butt never beat me!!” Mika declared back as she swung with the force that puts heavyweight boxers to shame. “How about I knock some sense into your head, ya daft git!”

It kept going and going, somehow weaving through the machines all the while they fenced or hammered more like, their butts against each other. With each growing impact, with each devastating hit, Mika would not relent, meeting with Maddie’s just to find the right point where she could strike with deadly force. A lesser butt would have cracked and caved to the pressure but Mika’s glutes were more than up to the task. Maddie may talk a big game but there was a point where she will break and falter against the superior butt!

The only thing that would stop them would be the owner catching them and yelling at them, causing the two to cease what they are doing, Mika remained stuck with Maddie as they get told off. “Yeah…we were…just practising! Yeah, that! Getting into the right rhythm of the game, ya know?” Mika had a cheeky smile but she was just a bit sheepish at this point. Like a parent catching a child with their hand in the cookie jar. “Oh, that’s what it is?” She certainly wasn’t really sold on that answer. “Any more chaos from you two and you’ll be kicked out. Got it!?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:18 am

Maddie had done extensive, late-night research into Keijo matches for years, even watching some livestreams during the big national events in Tokyo! A competitor like her, who had played over a dozen sports on a high level during high school, just could not help herself from devouring every bit of interesting athletics coverage she could. Especially when hot, nearly-naked girls were involved. She was surprised that Mika had so much experience with the art—she would have thought she spent all her time eating tea and crumpets and playing croquet at Buckingham Palace and all that.

"Double pah, 'cause it totally did, Miss Daftier and Gittier or whatever!" Maddie called back, getting louder and less inhibited the longer this went, almost totally forgetting where they were and what they were doing. They moved out from amongst the Kumi Taiko machines, past a retro Donkey Kong console, past some newer cooking-themed games, slamming their butts together again and again and again. Maddie kept up her assault, every single time her booty crushing against Mika's with enough force to blow a hole in a normal girl's body! If nothing else, Mika was above-average, that was for sure. But Maddie was still going to finish whooping that ass and leave it glowing bright red—and Mika whimpering and moaning in agony!

But then they got caught. They froze in place, trying to explain away their behavior, but it was pretty obvious that everything they said was just an excuse, since by now they were two rows away from the drumming game they were ostensibly practicing for. "We've got it! Totally got it! You know how much I love it here!" Maddie would chirp, trying to smooth out the situation. She threw an arm around Mika's shoulders, giving her a side hug, their boobs pressing together as well as their butt cheeks! "Mika and I are friends, just playing around. We're, like, really sorry about that!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 am

Mika’s style is revolved around the style of Keijo, and she spent days researching to learn and make such a style work with traditional pro wrestling. Of course, there weren’t as many opportunities to be taught or even gain battle experience in Keijo matches, most of it was self-taught before she found herself in the Land of the Rising Sun. When it comes to the twin-tailed blonde, no time is wasted, making every 24 hours in the day count. So it isn’t all surprising she has a natural skill to Keijo. Croquet was the least favourite sport to play and she’s more of a “scone with cream and jam” girl.

With the fencing battle of butts that took place, it is a wonder that they haven’t damaged anything nearby while slamming their butts with tremendous force that could break the lesser butt. Both adorned with a determined look, Mika seeking not to be one-upped in her style of the match by some Yank that is just a poser! Had the owner not have intervened, the risk of things breaking would have been realised. And then both Mika and Maddie would have been in so much trouble. Even still, when they stopped them, the scene got them a stern word from the owner, no amount of excuses was going to cut it. With the Competitive Californian smoothing out the situation, Mika felt her being hugged by the side, breasts pressing each other and butts mashed together. Of course, the Brit is quick on the uptake and already caught on what Maddie was trying to do. “Yeah! I like it here, and I instantly made a friend! It’s great!” She gave a big smile to the owner…that went with a bit of a tight hug from the Briton herself, showing just how much, she liked her new friend. “Seriously, it won’t happen again. We won’t cause any more trouble.”

“Well, it better not. I’ll let you off with a warning, but I’ll be having my eye on you.” The owner would eventually make her way back to her office, leaving with the warning and the hope that these two have learnt their lesson.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:22 pm

When the owner caught them, Maddie had to do almost a complete one-eighty—actually, since she went from butt-to-butt to side-by-side with Mika, it was exactly a hundred and eighty degrees around. She gave Mika a squeeze with her arm, showing affection that was both perfectly genuine and duplicitous in order to get out of trouble. Mika, catching on just a couple seconds after Maddie—that, Maddie wanted to predict, would be a theme of their relationship, as friends and rivals—would turn to face Maddie fully and give her a big, tight hug with both arms!

Maddie was a little concerned that overdoing it would arouse further suspicions, but, since Mika had already committed to the full hug, Maddie would do the same, wrapping her arms around Mika, giving her an affectionate squeeze, along with a quick kiss on the cheek, giggling as she turned to the owner again. "Yeah, we get along great! I was just showing Mika some stuff, you know," the Californian explained. "She's a newbie, y'know. Gotta get those tips and tricks from a pro."

The owner bought it—or, at least, figured the two of them were not going to make the kind of trouble that would harm business—and departed, leaving the two brightly-clad fighters to their own devices again. Maddie didn't release her hug right away, enjoying the way Mika's body was pressed against hers, her arm dropping down to slide underneath the other girl's skirt and give her butt a squeeze. "Your butt reallyis pretty nice!" she observed. "Though mine was totally whooping yours before we got interrupted."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:02 am

It wasn’t as if Mika didn’t like this whole ordeal, having to prove that she and Maddie were buddies for life. Anything to get out of trouble and not get banned after getting such a high score, on her first try mind you. A squeeze of her arm showed that they would indeed be friends and get along just great; the idea of having Maddie as a rival was something that intrigued her. While having to prove to the owner, there were things that she liked about Maddie, especially as their butts mashed together in unity. The British born blonde would commit to the hug, not too much that could raise suspicions but enough that it comes off as genuine. Maddie wasn’t holding back either, putting up a front as the competitive Californian gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, which had Mika giggling.

Sure enough, the owner brought it and left those two to their own devices. While it would be weird to keep a hug for that long, the twin-tailed Brit didn’t mind as much. Especially as Maddie’s hand lowered down to meet with her butt, sneaking underneath her skirt, still covering it from any wandering eyes that might catch some panty action. Mika chuckled at her response, knowing that Maddie wasn’t going to back down from this, sighing as her hand gave a light slap on one cheek of Maddie’s. “So is yours. Though I also remember my butt whooping yours too.” Her hand ran down, tracing a finger along the curve of her cheek. “Still run, I assume?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next