Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by WrestleMind Fri May 24, 2019 12:33 am

If Leana had a weakness it was her royal ego. She assumed Makita just wouldn't have the nerve to lay a finger on her. She was so confident in this assumption she had even closed her eyes. Yet Leana was proven dead wrong when Makita flew through the air like a javelin, landing her dropkick square on the Queens once immaculate jaw. 

Makitas dropkick sent the queen sprawling on the mat. Embarrassed and stunned she scrambled back to her feet and stumbled towards Makita. Her face glowed red with embarrassment. "You insolent little welp! You abused the queen's generosity!" After reprimanding her opponent Leana would try wrapping her hands around the small girls throat.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 28, 2019 9:26 pm

Leaping up at an amazing vertical leap and planted both of her feet into Leana's jaw, sending the Queen and her near perfect jaw crashing to the mat in a heap! Now that the match was finally in full motion, Makita quickly attempted to spin around back to her feet to prepare for what was to come as she saw Leana charging at her with a face full of red!

Her eyes widened as Leana grabbed at her neck, Makita quickly grabbing onto the wrists to try and prevent them from clamping down and outright choking her out. She would go for a different tactic, reaching up to the back of Leana's head, pulling on it as she angled her head forward, trying to press Leana's jaw at the top of her dome before dropping down to her knees, trying to force her off with a jawbreaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:28 am

Leana's earlier grimace sporadically turned into a wide grin after getting a solid grip on her opponent's slender neck. "You shouldn't have kicked The Queen, you peasant! Now you die!" The Queen was unconcerned as Makita gained a grip on the back of her crimson head. There was no way this little provincial could be a threat to her!

Suddenly that same provincial dropped to her knees, slamming Leanas jaw onto her head. Leana, stunned, staggered back and leaned against the turnbuckle. She pressed a hand to her lips and noticed a bit of blood dripping out. The sudden jaw drop had made Leana bite her tongue. Leana starred blankly at the blood on her hand, forgetting her opponent even existed. Makita was forcing the Queen to realize she was not invincible. It was an unpleasant thought.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Feeling the impact shooting up from her knees all the way up to her head where she impaled it into Leana's jaw, Makita snapped her hands off of the back of the head to allow Leana's to whip back with maximum effect as she bought herself time to get back to her feet.

Looking to keep her fast pace going strong, Makita would start to circle around Leana, keeping away from her front as she would attempt to throw a leg kick aimed at the thigh of the Queen, trying to bring her down to a knee!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 am

Her ego and chin badly bruised, the Queen cautiously approached her surprisingly capable opponent. She tried throwing a punch here and there but the quick-footed Makita easily dodged them. With each missed shot Makita shot a kick at the queen's knee. Like a woodsman cutting down a redwood, she slowly chipped away at Leana until her knee buckled.

With a very crude groan, she dropped to one knee, glaring at Makita. "Now listen here, little girl... If you stop your treasonous ways now I might be merciful..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:50 pm

With a loud smack, Makita's leg crashed into Leana's as she managed to chop Leana down to side onto her knee as Makita went it. She stopped momentarily when Leana offered her mercy as her posture relaxed for a split second.

But she wasn't going to let a threat stop her from winning! "Not a chance!" she would should before immediately shooting right for Leana's head, attempting to wrap her arm around it, throwing her leg back and swinging it forward for fierce momentum to try and fling herself backwards and pull on Leana's head to deliver a snap DDT!

If the move was successful, she would immediately float backward to try and go for a quick follow up pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:53 pm

To her surprise, the little rebel rejected the Queen's offer of clemency. Even worse she had the nerve to put her in a front face lock. With Makitas lightning speed Leana only had time to shout "Wait! STOP!" Before the DDT was in motion. 

Makita executed her move with devastating effect. Leanas head was nailed into the mat with such force that her momentum made her follow-through, rolling into a sitting position. The once-proud queen crossed her eyes and moaned before collapsing onto her back. Makita was quick to get on top of the twitching queen for the pinfall. 

The referee sluggishly crawled to Leanas side to begin the count. 
"One!.................."
"Two!............."
"Three!..............."
With all the time in the world on her side, Leana rolled up a shoulder to break the pin. The dazed beauty rested her bruised head on her hands. "My head... God damn it..."

Ouch...:

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Makita laid on top of her opponent, a five count match was a test in it's own right as not to instinctively assume that at three was victory as Makita hooked the leg and head to assure that Leana wasn't kicking out. However, she watched as the referee got into position very slowly, her eyes widening even moreso as they got into position and started to count. Painfully slowly. Makita assumed that Leana's minion would have at least some decency to at least count in an unbiased manner.

That was not the case as Makita grew more and more frustrated as the slow count allowed Leana to roll off of the mat and break the pin. Makita immediately got to her knees, glaring at the referee! "Come on! Count normally!" she shouted as she clapped her hands in a frustrated manner as all of her focus was on the referee!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:56 am

While her minion argued with Makita the Queen started to regain her bearings. "Gotta buy myself a bit more time before I'm strong enough for a move..." With Makita staring at the referee Leana slowly stretched out a hand to rake her opponent's eyes.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Makita was never one to question a referee, but with something so blatant and biased while she was under such pressure to succeed, there was little she was willing to stand for. However as much as she wanted to complain, she had to back down otherwise risk being disqualified. It was definitely not something she wanted to suffer especially at this point as she had to find a way to work around it as she turned her attention back to Leana.

However, what she got was a faceful of nails raking across of it. "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" she cried out, her hands shooting to her face and stumbling backward, blinded by the blatant cheap move but heard no recrimination from the referee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next