Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv - Page 3 Empty Re: MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 am

The slender girl launched from the top ropes before sinking like a rock and slamming into Triins exposed belly. The Knightesses limbs shot up from the impact before falling back to the mat. If there was even a tiny bit of fight left in her it was gone now.

Sophia adjusted herself and Triin to make the final pinfall just right. The mean spirited girl got up and plopped her butt onto Triins neck, her cheeks firmly pressed up against the KO'd girls chin. She then kneeled forward to grab ahold of the Knightess's legs and rolled them up. Finally, to spite her honorable opponent Sophia spread her legs far apart so everyone would see her clearly defined cameltoe. The sinister girl called as she stole both the match and Triins dignity.

The ref had awakened by now and immediately started counting. "ONE!... TWO!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv - Page 3 Empty Re: MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

Post by Jaystar Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Triin could have definitely had some fight left in her, if she hadn't just gotten brutally knocked out by Sophia's brass knuckels. Unfortunately she had, and that meant there was no defending herself from whatever cruelty the Sea Striker was eager to subject her to.

Luckily for the Estonian, the tiny blonde apparently was well aware that having Triin properly waking up would be a major risk for her, so she was eager to just finish the PPV Qualifier as soon as possible, and secure herself a spot in the grande finale. Thus, her misery was soon about to come to its end, as Sophia proceeded to pin her right after her magnificient splash!

The way she did it was far from graceful for Triin though. If anything, it was humiliating and frankly outright nightmarish... Luckily, for the knightess still practically asleep, the situation was nothing more than a nightmare, as she was completely oblivious to Sophia's chosen method of pinning her!

"...THREE!"

The baffled referee's count sealed Triin's defeat, even though the official was still trying to get a grasp of what had just happened! But none of that really mattered now. Sophia had gained a victory, whether a fair one or not, and she was going to be the one advancing to the MITB finals, despite all of the Baltic Knightess's determination and size advantage over her opponent!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:29 am

Despite all her desperate and underhanded tactics Sophia was always pleasantly surprised when she actually won a match. With a cocky grin, she released Triins legs and let them flop to the mat. After gently rubbing her butt against her honorable foe's face Sophia decided to call it a day. In part, because she had won; but more importantly Trinn might wake up at any moment and seek vengeance. Even unconscious Triin spooked the champ.

After letting the ref quickly raise her arm Sophia best a hasty retreat. Rolling out of the ring and practically sprinting up the ramp and out of the arena.

Sophia wins via pinfall after a brass knuckle punch filled by a top rope splash.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3