Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 3:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Yori Yesterday at 9:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hajna Horvath vs MIO - It's Hunting Season

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hajna Horvath vs MIO - It's Hunting Season - Page 4 Empty Re: Hajna Horvath vs MIO - It's Hunting Season

Post by Jaystar Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:43 pm

This was a moment where Hajna could have felt sorry for her opponent - but she really wasn't the type to do so. MIO's cute predicament was obviously causing her pain, and her pleas of mercy seemed genuine alright. But Hajna was a Huntress, and it was nothing new that preys became tortured in the process.

"Really, MIO? You want to submit already, again? Did it come as a surprise to you, that in wrestling you usually have to go through pain?" the redhead taunted her cute little opponent. "If you're ready to fight against the worst of women in this league, you have to take more than this..."

Hajna's words sounded threatening, and as she suddenly yanked MIO an inch or two closer to her, many were predicting that her unleashing of pain would just get increased even further. However, it turned out to be the pressure of her thigh against MIO's swimsuit that got ramped up even further... To the point that the redhead was already obviously rubbing it against it. But that was not all. The dominant Hungarian's hands also wandered to the raven-haired girl's inner thighs, and began to massage them hard.

"Well, how's this then? Still want to let me go?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Hajna Horvath vs MIO - It's Hunting Season - Page 4 Empty Re: Hajna Horvath vs MIO - It's Hunting Season

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Mio might be known for her endurance, but that was more about her stamina rather than her tolerance to pain. She was used to pain, of course, but the way Hajna had been squeezing her was on a different level to what she usually encountered in her matches so far, to the point it even surprised the raven haired girl. Then again, usually her opponents decided to just toy around with her rather than going for a kill so early in the match.

"Nnnnh...!" she then moaned as Hajna pulled her and rubbed against her more instead of squeezing her further.

Her cheeks were blushing slightly as she could feel a somewhat soothing stimulations to help her endure the painful ones, and when her opponent's hands massaged her thighs, Mio couldn't help but to wriggle cutely within the huntress' grasps.

"U-uh... m-maybe... I-I mean... nnnhh...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Hajna's little thigh contest had already fulfilled its initial purpose. The Hungarian had gotten her curiosity satisfied by finding out how much strength actually laid within MIO's thighs, but also her own superiority established by letting MIO feel the redhead's own capabilities too. However, the Huntress was getting curious, whether it could still serve some other purposes too...

MIO's incoherent words, and the mixed signals of her body language were telling that Hajna's little thigh play was also producing arousing results, not only painful ones. And especially the massaging had the potential to signal MIO too, where the Hungarian was keen on directing the effort...

Hajna decided to find out, whether the duo's thigh contest could end up resulting in MIO's first orgasm. Each fighter was always different, and the Hungarian Huntress had no idea about MIO's endurance, tolerance, arousal and its limits. But the raven-haired girl was already showing signs of pleasure, which indicated that forcing her an orgasm just like this could have been plausible...

"Oh, so you don't know? Can't decide? Well, let me know when you do..." Hajna's playful words were accompanied by her hands getting a little bit more playful too, feeling the curves of the raven-haired girl's rear, massaging them, pressing them, squeezing them...all the while paying attention to her thighs too. The rubbing and pressure of Hajna's thigh against MIO's swimsuit became constantly more intense, but the redhead was careful to still keep the girl's other thigh trapped and punished as well.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:56 pm

With Hajna getting more adventurous with her hands, Mio continued wriggling around within the woman's grasps. The rubbing from the huntress' legs on hers also drawing out more moans from her lips. She could feel herself getting gradually more aroused, her swimsuit starting to get somewhat dampened on her nether region, her cheeks reddening, her breathing getting heavier. Her gaze towards Hajna became more and more submissive. The pain from the squeezing was still there, but if anything, the mixture of sensations only seemed to fuel her excitement more.

"P-please..." before long Mio began to speak quietly.

It's as if she's ready to make her decision, only to hesitate at the last moment. Looking like she's reaching her limit, the raven haired girl encountered a little bit of dilemma. Despite Hajna's clear superiority, there's s a part of her that wanted to put up more fight. She didn't want the audience think that she's so weak to the point her opponent could just force anything from her - whether it's submission or orgasm - with just a single move. Mio bit her lips lightly, then gave a somewhat more determined expression towards the huntress.

"P-please l-let g-goo... h-haaa..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:04 pm

As MIO was showing more and more signs of pleasure, Hajna was becoming increasingly convinced that her little plan of getting the raven-haired girl all the way to an orgasm was probably going to work. The color on her cheeks, her moans, her wriggling and her submissive gaze... It was just a matter of time.

Suddenly though, MIO seemed to make an effort for one last defiant attempt to escape...or to talk her way out of the trouble. Needless to say, she wasn't going to convince Hajna.

"Oh, so want me to let go now? That's OK... Just tell me, which part would you like to get free... And when... Do you want me to let go now, or only after you've cum?"

Hajna's question was meant to just torment MIO further, but also to play time with getting the girl closer to the edge. The Hungarian was betting that the defiance would be short-lived, and ceasing immediately when the girl's pleasure would be once again overcoming the pain.

The rubbing of Hajna's thigh against MIO's swimsuit kept on going as hard as ever, and her hands were only massaging, pressing and squeezing the girl's thighs, behind and waist even harder, concentrating on the edges of her swimsuit. Most of the crowds were as excited as the Hungarian Huntress was, but some were already demanding for some development in the ring.

"Come on, just rip her apart!" "Rip her clothes off!" "Fuck her!"

But Hajna didn't care. She proceeded with her own plan.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:17 pm

"H-haaaa...! L-let... aahh...!" Mio tried to maintain her resolve, but with Hajna continuing to tease her, she could feel herself getting closer towards the point of no return. "L-let... nnnhh...!"

Barely able to talk while she's squirming cutely within the huntress' hold, the raven haired girl gave Hajna a pleading gaze, and yet it didn't take too long for her willpower to crumble. She began to tense up a little, and her lower half would rock itself back and forth a little as if she's trying to rub herself against the woman's thigh despite her plea to be let go.

"Aaahnn... l-let me... mmmhh... l-let me c-c-cuuuummm...!" Mio eventually let out as she began to buck herself a few times, rolling her head backwards slightly while her womanhood spasmed.

Her juices would flow out to coat her swimsuit, dampening Hajna's leg as well while she continued to writhe around in ecstasy for a short while. Her body would start limping afterwards, ready to flop to the mats whenever she was let go.

"Haaa... oooh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Some of the crowds may have disliked it, but for Hajna, executing her plan provided immense satisfaction. This was exactly what she enjoyed to do. To dominate, to humiliate, to torture, and to provide crooked pleasure to submissive little girls, who bravely had the foolishness of stepping inside the ring with her. MIO was turning out to be a constantly better prey for the Huntress...

She did try her best though. Despite being way too weak to achieve anything meaningful, the raven-haired girl tried to resist, tired to plea to her red-headed tormentor to give her mercy, to let her go. But no. MIO's indecisiveness and obvious battle of pleasure and pain was far too evident.

A wide, wicked smile rose on Hajna's face as she felt her prey losing control, obviously her orgasm was imminent. And soon enough her words were telling too...signalling that Hajna could finally fulfill her request!

Letting her cum? Yes, indeed!

"Well well, I guess you don't have to reply to that any longer..." Hajna teased as her thigh could clearly feel the increasing wetness of MIO's crotch. And as the girl's movement gradually died down, the Hungarian Huntress did not hesitate to let the girl's body flop limply to the mat.

As Hajna got back up, MIO was finally free from her holds. But she had paid a price for it, something that the redhead was all too keen to rub into her face as she began circling around the fallen girl's body. "Look at you... Really? You've already submitted and cum once, even though you're still wearing your full attire..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Mio was wriggling cutely on the mats for a bit after Hajna let her go, breathing rather heavily. She looked more ecstatic rather than embarrassed, at least for the time being. Her lithe form was shivering, but it was not from fear. Seeing Hajna towering over her almost felt like she's gazing at a goddess, which only stirring up her excitement more than anything else.

"A-ah... I-I'm s-sorry..." she apologized, like a student who failed her teacher.

Gradually, Mio would try to get up, first to her hands and knees. Her movement was a little sluggish at the moment, but she'd try to stand up, if Hajna allowed her to do. After all, right now she's pretty much at the woman's mercy for the rest of the match. She knew that much, and yet, she only wanted more of Hajna's domination.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:19 pm

"Well well, that's the gaze of a real, passionate jobber..."

Hajna didn't voice out her thoughts over MIO's gaze staring up at her, but she was sure to make her still suffer in many other ways. Hell, if the little girl enjoyed it so much, it would be the Huntress's pleasure to dish out the pain and torture...

"Sorry? You don't have to be sorry for me, only for yourself..." the Hungarian stated with a condescending tone, just looking at the girl who began scrambling her way upward at her feet. But then she realized that this was actually a good opportunity to find out about the girl's real desires...

"Listen... The best thing you can do to yourself is to fight well in the second round. It's already on... So get up if you're ready to do it..." Hajna paused for a second, before continuing. "But if you're not... You should stay on your knees... And place your head between my thighs again, so that I know you're nothing more but a Huntress's little toy!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 pm

"E-eh..." Mio looked a little startled by Hajna's words. The words "Huntress' little toy had such a nice ring on it in her mind and they echoed inside her head for a few moment as her cheeks blushing.

It was so tempting to just give in to the woman's whim to say the least. In the end, however, Mio got up to her feet, a renewed defiance flashed on her face, although she still couldn't hide her submissive nature completely as her blushes remained on her face. If things were more private, perhaps, the result could have been different.

"I-I"m going to f-fight..." she declared meekly, assuming a grappling stance as she stood across Hajna while trying to maintain her resolve, with trying being the keyword.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next