» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 am

One moment Kylee was standing still the next she was hovering over Ryu's sprawled out body. "Oh jeez, I'm such a jerk! I'm so sorry Ryu I kind of landed a cheap shot on you..." Kylee turned with eyes downcast to Vicky. "I definitely broke some kind of rule right!?" Vicky waved it off. "Naa you're fine... It's totally clean!" 

The giantess brightened up at this news, her sportsmanship was still going strong! Seeing how her opening move had been "perfectly clean" Kylee wasted no more time when she suddenly clasped her gargantuan hands onto Ryu's mouth and nose. The dragon's eyes darted back and forth as his breathing was shut down. "I'm really sorry friendo! If I'm gonna try out new moves I need you real sleepy..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

Being tackled down from a buff giantess like Kylee could not leave Ryu unfazed of course. The young male remained stunned for a few seconds due to the heavy impact from her body and, before he could fully recover, Kylee was all over him already.

A part of Ryu's mind couldn't help but think that Kylee's huge hands felt surprisingly soft and feminine while they covered his nose and mouth. But soon his body and mind would be busy with much more urgent occupations: eyes wide in shocked concern, Ryu realized that he could not breath, starting a desperate struggle for airr.  "U-Unngh...wah?-Mnnffhhh...! 0///0.

No matter how valiantly he tried to turn his head side to side in seek of air, the smaller boy could not escape from her steel grip. All that futile exertion was only absorbing his strenght and stamina, making him feel more tired with each new second spent in her clutches just as she suggested. Ryu's mind was starting to get woozy, and Kylee could probably tell from the gradual weakening of his resistance.
Light headed from lack of oxygen, Ryu tried squirm out of the busty giantess' hold. But considering that he couldn't even pull her big smothering hands off him, such desperate attempt to sneak away had little to none chance of success.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:36 am

Ryu resisted valiantly but to no avail. Kylee enjoyed watching the dragon writhe and wriggle. If her opponent went down too easy she would soon grow bored; yet was very careful to not actually KO him. As his resistance faded she lifted his arm by the wrist and wiggled it about like a wet noodle. "Looks like my boys ready for my first big move!" The giantess took her hand from Ryus face; allowing him to take in a few desperate shallow breaths.

Kylee knelt down and rolled Ryu onto his stomach like a giant flap Jack. She then grabbed onto his trunks for leverage and dragged the sleepy boy up to his knees before gently squeezing his head between her muscular thighs. She quickly hooked her arms under Ryus and lept almost five feet into the air. The long jump has always been one of her favorites. After breaking some sort of jumping record Kylee slammed back down to the mat, bringing Ryu down face first into a pedigree facebuster. The impact was so great that Ryu bounced off the mat and flipped onto his back. 

Kylee looked over her laid out opponent with some concern. The outmatched boys unconsciousness was only occasionally interrupted by the twitch of his fivers and a gasping breath here and there. "I'm sorry... Again... I should've slowed down the pacig a bit... It's really early for a pin but I think I gotta..."

Kylee took her opponents noodle like arms and folded them neatly over his chest. Vicky, the referee, leisurely strolled behind Kylee and started her pin. "One!...…...... Two........." Just as Kylee thought: "what the hell is taking the ref so long!?" She was struck in the back of the head. Even the toughest gal coudn't take a blow in such a vulnerable area and stay conscious.

Without a word she collapsed and spread out on Ryu. The two of them ended up in an embarrassing 69 position with her mouth pressed against Ryu's crotch and his nose against her cameltoe. 

A professional referee would've counted this as a pin for Kylee, Vicky was not that. Instead of counting, she was laughing hysterically. "Hey Ryu... Can you hear me!? Here's your chance to turn things around!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:35 pm

"U-Uuummmh.... @///@". Sleepy and softened from lack of air, Ryu would just groan faintly. Wrapped around the sides of his head, Kylee's inner thighs were teasing him with their warm smoothness as they gently brushed his face, but they were also keeping him nice and tight in place making sure that Ryu wouldn't go anmywhere until she was done preparing her big move.

Forced to look down at Kylee's meaty calves with his arms pulled into a chicken wing-like lock, the next thing Ryu knew was that his feet were no long touching the ground, then he met the canvas again... face first and enhanced by the girl's considerable weight. The painful sensation lasted for just a quick moment, immediately followed by unresponsive numbness as Kylee's pedegree turned his lights out.

"Mmm-mngfh...? @///@". When he came to his senses a few seconds later, Kylee's warm cameltoe was muffling him, filling his senses with her nice womanly scent and making him as much disoriented as embarrassed. With the buff giantess pinning him down, his blurry eyes would register the unmistakable shape of Vicky looming opver him with those huge breasts bouncing teasingly in her wet shirt. But rather than counting him, the special ref-girl was smiling widely while saying something about his chances to turn the tables.

Part of the crowd was booing at Vicky's unexpected interference while part of the fans were roaring happily. Maybe before they supported Ryu or, more likely, because the match had just become much more intriguing.

"What... U-Unnnghh.... 0///0". Ryu mumbled in dazed weakness, still woozy but conscious enough to try and push Kylee off him... Well, not really: in his current conditions, Kylee's stunned bulk proved to be enough to keep the boy prisoner underneath her in spite of his comical squirmings, his face wriggling against Kylee's crotch and her face rubbing suggestively over his groin while he struggled meekly.
Further assistance from Vicky seemed to be needed, which was possibly extra fun for the deceptive voluptuous beauty.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:56 am

Vicky huffed and pouted like an impudent child; she was going to have to do a bit more work to get things going. Vicky rolled the sleepy giant onto her back and then dragged her back on top of Ryu so the top of her head grazed his chin. She then took his limp arms and wrapped them snugly around Kylee's neck. Finally, she slapped Ryu across the face. "Focus! Don't you remember? You've got Kylee in quite the sleeper hold! Now finish her!!!"

Kylee was starting to come to herself. She wasn't sure what was going on but as soon as she had put the pieces together someone would pay. The dragon had better act before Kylee got that chance.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Had he put Kylle down with a sleeprhold??? Ryu blinked in confusion. The last thing he remembered was the giantess having him bend down and trapping his head between her thighs. Everything after that moment was darkness until he had more or less come to his senses.

Many things were not adding up to his dazed mind while he felt the warm squishy pressure of Vicky's bosom against his chest.
And... "Unghh...! 0///0"; Having his face splapped by the ref girl in order to wake him up was just the another of those strange things.
Anyway, it made some sense after all: He couldn't remember to have put Kylee into a sleeperhold at all, but his arms snugly draped around her neck suggested that he had somehow done it.

Slowly, the redhead boy turned around, groaning and taking some time because of his weary conditions. When he eventually laid himself down across Kylee's body, the side of his face resting on the hefty cushions of her bosom, his amazonian opponent had started to mumble and squirm faintly already, all signs of coming back to her consciousness.

Ryu's lame covering of the pinfall was good enough for Vicky, who didn't waste a moment to start counting: "ONE...!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 am

Vicky chuckled softly under her breath as she continued the pin. It was going to be fun playing these two! "TWO!... THREE!... FO-" Kylee suddenly rolled her shoulder up with a huff. "Huh... Ryu was pinning me?... What the heck happened!?" While Ryu's face was still buried in Kylee's chest Vicky made sure the Giantess didn't have a chance to recover. Just as Kylee started to situp Vicky gave her a stiff punch to the chin, making her collapse back to the mat.

Vicky was itching to see Ryu do some damage to the big red head. She wasn't sure why but she just didn't like this tall bitch. The highly biased referee tapped Ryu on the back and whispered in his ear. "Looks like she broke the pin, Ryu... Come on man you're the dragon! now slay that giant!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Ryu groaned faintly, shaking his head to clear off the remaining numbness from his mind. Strangely, Kylee was still down and stunned after her successful kicking out from his pinfall.

"Wow... I must have put her into a very effective sleeper hold...", Ryu would ponder, still confused as Vicky kept enjoying playing the biased ref role.

Crouching down, Ryu reached under Kyle's armpits and lifted her up into a frontal hug, not without straining exertion. Draping one of her arms over his neck and hooking his own arm around her neck, he prepared for a vertical suplex... But soon he thought of a better option than trying to lift her amazonian weight: Suddenly sweeping Kyle's head and swinging sidewards, Ryu went for a spinning DDT instead.

After the loud slamming sound, Ryu rolled Kylee into facing up and went for another covering, his warm breathing bathing her hefty breasts while Vicky promptly started to count.
"One... Two... Three...", she went, slapping her hand down with each count.
Ryu started to shift himself nervously on top of the buff giantess, nervously realizing that a 10 count pinfall required a very...very long time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:07 pm

As Ryu dragged the giantess to her feet she was just realizing what was happening, but it was too late. Vicky's sneaky strikes had left her momentarily stunned and incapable of resisting. The tall gal could only growl quietly in defiance as Ryu was about to execute his spinning DDT. With one hand he pulled on Kylee's track bottoms hard enough to partially expose her buttocks. His other arm trapped Kylee's head in a front face lock. Despite his small stature Ryu was lean and muscular. Thanks to this he was able to lift and spin the giantess before spiking her head into the mat.

Ryu rolled the KO'd giantess onto her back. Her limbs were spread out like a snow angel and her chest oscillated slowly with each rattling breath. Ryu understood the threat Kylee posed so he wasted no time in starting the pin. Vicky rattled off the first three digits rapid fire, then she slowed down. "Four.......... Five........ Si-" Kylee instinctively rolled her shoulder off the mat but was still nowhere near battle ready. 

A thought occurred to Vickey. "If I help Ryu too much hell just win soon and I'll have nothing to do for the rest of the night... No... I need to even the field a little bit."

With faux concerned Vickey purred "oh my Ryu... Look at what you did to this poor girls head with that DDT! Go on, take a close look..." As the sensitive dragon kneeled over his opponent Vickey would creep up behind him and lock him in a energy sucking sleeper hold. Her moist breasts would be draped over Ryu's head as she choked the life out of him.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:33 am

Trying his best to keep covering Kylee's bigger frame in place, Ryu had the impression of a slowing down in the count pace. Not that it would have made much difference honestly, because the busty giantess just broke his pinfall attempt by just rolling lazily to one side, like if he weighted nothing!

The Japanese boy was pondering on his next move when Vicky started plotting other teasing schemes to maximize her fun. Suddenly blushing with guilt at her words, Ryu was so easily lured into her trap.

"Ugh... well m-maybe I overdid it... I didn't mean to-nghhf? W-Wait what...nnnghh... @///@".
Ryu's naive train of thoughts derailed as the voluptuous vixen caught him into a nice and tight sleeperhold. Groaning and protestly breathlessly, the shocked boy flailed his arms around aimlessly as instinct urged to fight back, but all he was obtaining was to waste strenght and stamina while Vicky hugged him closer into her soporific embrace, pillowing the back of his head with her massive, wet breasts.

With the sleeperhold neatly locked around his neck, the palm of her soft hand placed ontop of his head to hold him still, Ryu could feel a wave of numbness wash his body every time Vicky squeezed her elbows together. Another breathless groan escaped from his lips as he reflexively tried to move away, but Vicky didn't seem inclined to let him go anywhere.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next